PDA

View Full Version : Vapor mold issue... Has any one returned their's???

Carlito
09-28-2009, 10:16 PM
I got these shoes in January from the nike website. Terrible shoes for me as they hurt my feet a lot. But another reason I never wore them was the infamous mold. Mine got red, blue and black spots all over. I was just watching the TW review and the guy said Nike was taking back all the shoes that had a mold issue. Has anyone here ever sent theirs back? How do you do it? When I try to call nike, I can never get live person. It would be nice to get my money back for the worst shoes ever.

schap02
09-29-2009, 05:12 AM
I got these shoes in January from the nike website. Terrible shoes for me as they hurt my feet a lot. But another reason I never wore them was the infamous mold. Mine got red, blue and black spots all over. I was just watching the TW review and the guy said Nike was taking back all the shoes that had a mold issue. Has anyone here ever sent theirs back? How do you do it? When I try to call nike, I can never get live person. It would be nice to get my money back for the worst shoes ever.

Tennis store where purchased should help here, have you tried contacting Nike???

mozzer
09-29-2009, 06:33 AM
I emailed the tennis shop i bought them from and they told me to return them for a full refund or exchange.