PDA

View Full Version : Adidas Barridaces

TennsDog
04-10-2004, 05:25 PM
I am looking for flat out the most durableshoe out there. I am wearing through both the toe and heal of my Figjams in the 4th week of my high school tennis season. I go through court shoes like toilet paper. However, comfort and stability cannot be overlooked, but they are secondary. From what I hear, this is probably the Adidas Barricade II's. (Tell me if I'm wrong.) Does anyone have a pair they want to sell or know where I can get them cheap (like $50-60)? As far as I know, TW has everything at the lowest retail prices anywhere. Also what are some comparisons/contrasts between the Barricade II's and III's? Which is better?

Big D
04-10-2004, 11:26 PM
you got it. Barricade 2's are the best blend of comfort, stability, and durabilty. Not familiar w/ the 3's though.

PHSTennis
04-11-2004, 08:14 AM
I got 2 pairs already, I play varsity #3 singles, those shoes lasted me about the whole season, cross trainers die in about a week or less also the barricades have 6 months outsole waranty, I got the first part for only 55 after shipping from ****, the 2nd pair 80 from TW... but if you wear it out in 6 months or less , Adidas will send you a new pair! not bad because thats like 2 pairs for 80 comes out to 40 each. I love these shoes....