PDA

View Full Version : Which Manufacturer's Stuff Do You Have The Least Of?

Cindysphinx
10-01-2009, 03:42 AM
I have a lot of Bolle (skirts) and Adidas (tops, sweat bands, visors).

I have almost no Nike (poor fit, high price). I have never owned anything Reebok.

And I cannot for the life of me figure out how I can be expected to move wearing Under Armor. No matter the size, I feel like I am wearing a hospital compression garment. Someone gave me a medium Under Armor black V-neck cap sleeve shirt last year. I found myself in a Laundry Deficit Situation, so I grabbed it and wore it for a match. It kept rolling up on me and riding up when I served. After feeling the wind on my stomach for two hours, I put it in my pile of clothing to donate to charity.

Cindy -- who finds the new Under Armor store in the mall near her to be a dark and rather frightening place

Xenakis
10-01-2009, 03:49 AM
Mostly Adidas, Yonex, Fila (and quite a few Slazenger t-shirts I saw going cheap recently, 2.50 each)

No Reebok, a bit of Nike (wristbands and tracksuit bottoms, I avoid their shoes, don't last), a classic (prized) Kappa US Track and Field hoodie from 1987 (the famous late 80s design) and a Lonsdale tracksuit (bought recently very cheap, 10)

Also I try not to wear a whole outfit by the same manufacturer, sort of looks a bit sad somehow (I am not under contract to anyone after all.)

Xisbum
10-01-2009, 04:12 AM
My top 3 (quantity) = (1) Nike, (2) Lotto, (3) Adidas. Went kinda Nike wild this spring and summer because I liked the colors, but am now hooked on Lotto. Colors are at least as bright as Nike - maybe a bit flashier - and the fit is pretty nice, too. Shirts are a bit snug, shorts are really tight (don't ask me about skirts, please :-) ). And the material is so soft and comfy.

Also have Nike and Lotto bandanas and Nike sweatbands, but can't find Lotto sweatbands. I like to wear the same brand because the colors seem to blend a bit better.

BTW, Cindy, I thought as you did about hair dye for many, many years, but with this grey stuff growing up the side of my head like kudzu, I may have to go the Elvis route and paint it all black. ;-)

FuriousYellow
10-01-2009, 07:58 AM
I have a a Tachini polo and a pair of Balle de Match shorts.

Everything else I wear for tennis is adidas.

[d]ragon
10-01-2009, 11:28 AM
Anything not Nike, Adidas, Stick-it-wear, or Diadoras (I've worn 2 shirts once)

BreakPoint
10-01-2009, 11:42 AM
The brand I own the least of is probably Under Armour. I only have one pair of UA shorts. I own tons of most of the other major brands and some of the minor brands, too.

tennis005
10-01-2009, 12:17 PM
The least I have us are Sergio Tach. The most definitely Nike.

mdjenders
10-01-2009, 08:24 PM
i have a closet full of tacchini and quite a bit of nike lately, because i like the slim fit of the fed polos. i dont like the fit of adidas, so i dont fancy their stuff.

what i really really really want is the new lotto "spin" stuff that ferrer/jcf have worn this year. i love the colors and the slim fit. i searched everywhere online in europe, and no one has the full range available. it is a pity that lotto has such a poor online presence with their tennis apparel; they could at least have their own online shop to capitalize on the pro player advertisement. TW europe should really bring this stuff in.

dy3versity
10-01-2009, 10:49 PM
All my stuff is nike.. i don't know why.. haha!

mtommer
10-01-2009, 11:09 PM
Fila. I have nooooooo Fila, at all. I probably have the most Adidas stuff but I have many different brands such as Pearl Izumi, Sugino, Louis Garneau, Icebreaker, Canari, Craft, Nalini, so many.

scraps234
10-02-2009, 04:39 PM
bdm.... i have nothing from them yet...