PDA

View Full Version : Order received with demo racquets

ac3111
10-06-2009, 03:36 AM
I received today my order from TW Europe.
2 demo racquets and some other stuff. It took less than a week to arrive in Greece, everything went fluent and I have to congratulate TW Europe because it's the only european store I know that enables customers from abroad to demo racquets. Maybe it's not a big deal for people living in the UK because there are demo programs in some uk stores but for Greece this sounds like it comes from another planet.
And Chris on the phone was very helpful and very fluent in English which means that european customers that speak only english and can't contact the uk number don't hesitate to call the german department of TW...
And there is not any pushing deadline to return the racquets immediately.
This is great service, thank you TW Europe.

TWE Staff
10-07-2009, 03:30 PM
Thank you very much for your feed back.

Fred, TWE

kevo82
01-21-2010, 01:59 PM
Thank you very much for your feed back.

Fred, TWE

When I asked you if I can test one racquet before buying it, you told me that you offer the demo program only in France and Germany...

what happened? Greece is part of France or Germany now? :P

2 late though...I bought the sticks after all, from TW Europe, without testing them... I was very disappointed when I first played with them, but after I stringed the racquets with my string and tension, they are just I expected.

Because I still didn't settled with Prince Ozone Tour just, I ordered the Youtek Prestige Pro, which I would have liked to test first and compare with the MP.

For the future: the demo program will be available for the whole European Union, or just France, Germany and...Greece?

ac3111
01-21-2010, 03:52 PM
During the Second World War Greece was part of Germany like France... We suffered a lot from the Germans -I should say ****s but they were Germans after all in the vast majority- and in order to compensate us for the damage that was caused, TW Europe -located in Germany- send us racquets to demo... ahahaha

Mate in the beginning the demo program was not available only in France and Germany but in whole Europe. I don't know what happened and they restricted it to Germany and France only...
Something must have gone wrong...

TWE Staff
01-22-2010, 08:28 AM
Well, when we sent the above mentioned demos to Greece it was no part of a program. At that time you only could ask to demo a racquet by phoning us.
In the meantime we started the demo-program with the first couple of racquets.
We will start the program in France and in Germany and will add other countries step by step in the nearer future.

Stefan / TWE

kevo82
01-23-2010, 07:12 AM
oh, OK. I get it now

pmxgs0
02-01-2011, 02:36 AM
Hello,

after reading these popsts about demo rackets sent to Greece, I would like to know if it would be possible to sent a couple of demo rackets to Portugal.
I'll buy a new racket, but I would really like to test them first to avoid buying something that I'll regret later (which has already happened), because it's impossible to have demo rackets here in Portugal.

Thanks very much

Well, when we sent the above mentioned demos to Greece it was no part of a program. At that time you only could ask to demo a racquet by phoning us.
In the meantime we started the demo-program with the first couple of racquets.
We will start the program in France and in Germany and will add other countries step by step in the nearer future.

Stefan / TWE

TWE Staff
02-02-2011, 09:19 PM
Hello pmxgs0, our demo-program is available in France, Germany, Italy and Spain by now. We may add Portugal next year.
Sorry, Stefan / TWE.