PDA

View Full Version : Knee pain with kswiss misoul

rocky b
10-07-2009, 12:02 PM
Anybody have problems with knee pain with this sneaker would you use them again my knee is killing me. What do you do with sneakers you use once and hurt. you cant return them right.

TennezSport
10-07-2009, 12:31 PM
This typically happens when people buy tennis shoes without knowing what foot type the shoe supports. You have supinated, pronated and neutral foot types and you need to make sure that the shoe supports your foot type. However, once you have worn the shoes out on a surface, they are yours.

Cheers, TennezSport :cool:

rocky b
10-07-2009, 01:10 PM
I know you can figure your foot but how do you pick a sneakers based on that

EKnee08
10-08-2009, 07:09 AM
I know you can figure your foot but how do you pick a sneakers based on that

Tennis magazine said that shoe is for all foot types.
http://www.tennis.com/yourgame/gear/shoes/kswiss/kswiss.aspx?id=169020

The misoul has two soles which you can use in the shoe, one for more cushioning and the other is more of a performance sole? Which one is in your shoes? If it is the performance sole, trying switching to the cushioning sole.

I considered the misoul but based on recommendation on this website and the tennis warehouse customer comments, I went with the asics resolution II.
I have had major knee problems myself-microfracture surgery on right knee and probably need it on my left as well.

I played with the Asics for the first time last week and had no knee pain in the knee that had the microfracture surgery, although there was some pain in the other knee that needs surgery although it is less than I have recently experienced. However, that knee was hurting before anyway and needs some rest. Bottom line: I would highly recommend the asics. Look at the previous threads here and the customer comments on TW.

Good luck!

rocky b
10-08-2009, 08:12 AM
Thanks I used the old version but the new one my heal keep slipping so I returned them

goober
10-08-2009, 08:45 AM
Try some orthotics for your foot type. Otherwise just use them for casual wear.

leafscat
10-08-2009, 09:29 AM
Thanks I used the old version but the new one my heal keep slipping so I returned them

I experienced heel slippage in the Barricade V. Mazilla suggested this lacing guide. I used the method for limiting heel slippage and it works great. There was another link in the Barricade V - Break In thread that looked good as well.

I just follow this guide (http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,7120,s6-238-267--12334-0,00.html) for lacing. Had to use the first technique for the Gel Resolutions.