PDA

View Full Version : Nike Durability Guarantee

forehand2theface
10-07-2009, 02:31 PM
My cb's have a hole in the bottom and I am ready to send them in for my voucher. But, I lost the slip that comes with the shoes and I don't have the reciept. Will they still accept it?

vinnier6
10-08-2009, 12:03 PM
My cb's have a hole in the bottom and I am ready to send them in for my voucher. But, I lost the slip that comes with the shoes and I don't have the reciept. Will they still accept it?

good question, let me know what you come up with....

i would guess the answer is going to be no, but it wont hurt to try....

samalo0
10-08-2009, 12:42 PM

When I talked to them, receipt is required. This is to prove that you did indeed wear them out in 6 months or less, and have not had this particular pair replaced before. If you buy a pair of shoes and have them replaced, they cannot be replaced again.

But you can get on Nike.com and talk with a rep and see if they tell you any other options. Personally I'd talk to the retailer you bought them from and see if you can get a copy of the receipt. Otherwise, ... keep the receipt next time!