PDA

View Full Version : FYB Premium

schenkelini
10-10-2009, 06:48 PM
Has anyone tried FYB Premium yet? I am wondering if it is worth the money?

samster
10-10-2009, 07:20 PM
I have not tried it.

ninjatennis
10-31-2009, 08:12 AM
bump for this. i'm on the fence about this but wondering if it's a good service.

davidsmartin
10-31-2009, 09:21 AM
I tried it for a month. It is very different from the regular FYB. There is more emphasis on strategy and more advanced techniques. Will's explanations are always very clear and he makes good sense.

I decided that for me it was not worth $300 per year. But I plan to join for a month 3 or 4 times a year. In any event, he has a money-back guarantee.

David

snowpuppy
11-01-2009, 06:24 AM
I am really surprise with the lack of response of this one was I thought some of the teaching professional would have had a look at the site just to see what the fuss is about. At any rate, I've registered for a month now so I'll try to paint the picture for you while respecting the site's content.

FYB premium is all video base simliar to the free site. The content though is more structure down from the very basic stoke mechanics and footwork up to court geometry concept and how to use the concepts in matches. All the videos go into a lot of details tries to give you as much information on each topic as they can.

That being said, you get the sense that this is most helpful for someone who is a 2.5 up to 3.5. There is nothing revolutionally going on at this website. It is not a "learn to this rafa/fed's forehand" or "get a serve like roddick" but a down to earth system that if followed correctly gives you a solid foundation and a smart but also conservative game. Therefore this is a totally different animal from lets say tennisplayer.net which is more technical and analytic.

Is it worth your money? The free content itself might worth that much. But for now the site is still young with gaps of stuff subscribers I think would really like to see them expand on. Maybe over time it can achieve that but for now 25 bucks is not bad of a deal.

Claudius
11-01-2009, 09:26 AM
Yes, it's great. Nude videos of Will, so def. worth it.

alexoftennis1
06-30-2010, 06:45 PM
bump

So after about a year what do you guys who have tried premium think about it? Now that's the price has dropped to $147/per is it worth it?

Thanks.