PDA

View Full Version : Nadal's Arrogance

Pages : [1] 2

Chopin
10-11-2009, 08:57 AM
Yet more arrogance from Nadal:

"Cilic is good, is young and has a very good serve but if you are losing 6-1 6-3 there are a lot of things you are doing wrong," said Australian Open champion Nadal. "Mentally I probably wasn't there.

"The worst thing for me is when I had a little bit of a chance to come back into the match in the second set I didn't play well."

Note: I'm kidding. How is it that if Federer says almost the exact same thing after a match he's classified as arrogant, while Nadal is humble? Huh?

defrule
10-11-2009, 09:00 AM
It's by definition.

Nalbandian great
10-11-2009, 09:05 AM
When Rafael loses, it's always he. Never rival's merit

TBobLP
10-11-2009, 10:48 AM
When Rafael loses, it's always he. Never rival's merit

can't change how your opponent plays, but if you focus on how you could improve you might have a better shot next time.

Jason Vorhees
10-11-2009, 10:49 AM
I think Nadal gets away with more arrogance because he does have an ounce of humility, unlike Federer.

mandy01
10-11-2009, 10:57 AM
Nadal just does it with his smile and his so called broken English.
The same comment would've gotten Fed ripped for somehow not giving cedit to his opponent.

VivalaVida
10-11-2009, 10:58 AM
LOL. Had Federer said this, we would have been on page 5 of a full blown flame war.

Conquistador
10-11-2009, 10:59 AM
Thats because Federer is the boss. He has been running the tour for years now. When Federer speaks people listen.

namelessone
10-11-2009, 11:04 AM

"Cilic is good, is young and has a very good serve but if you are losing 6-1 6-3 there are a lot of things you are doing wrong," said Australian Open champion Nadal. "Mentally I probably wasn't there.

"The worst thing for me is when I had a little bit of a chance to come back into the match in the second set I didn't play well."

Note: I'm kidding. How is it that if Federer says almost the exact same thing after a match he's classified as arrogant, while Nadal is humble? Huh?

I know you are kidding but what is Nadal saying that is so offensive? If he is losing 6-1,6-3 he isn't doing anything right,which I felt was a very good assesment of the match. It's like Fed losing 6-1,6-3,6-0 in RG. Besides Nadal playing great that day,Federer had a crappy strategy and did few things right that day.
Yesterday Nadal's serve sucked(as usual),his groundies fell short,his fh betrayed him and his BH didn't show up(again). He basically won 4 games from Cilic's mistakes. Look at the match again. His first winner was at 3-2 in the second for god's sake. If Cilic would have kept up his game Nadal would have been double bagelled or breadsticked.

And it's true that he wasn't mentally in the match. Why? Because Cilic stunned him in the first and Nadal recovered just a bit in the second,but just as he did in the delpo matches and the djoker one in cincy,he came to the realisation that he had nothing to hurt these guys and basically just held on as much as he could. Nadal's fight on clay and grass is backed up by his weapons on these surfaces. He knows he can come back at any time and at any score on those surfaces. Remember how he came back from 5-1 against Fed in MC last year? And that is just one example. On HC Nadal can only react,he can't dictate and that is the biggest flaw in his HC game.

And another thing about the "mentally I was not there" bit.
Nadal is only human and has had a rough year and his confidence,as well as his body,has taken a beating. Injuries plagued his 2009 season(one during RG,the other one during USO),he lost RG,he withdrew from queens/wimbledon/bangkok,he received a few severe beatdowns in a short amount of time and so on. No matter how strong you are mentally these things get to you. Yesterday,just like in the third set of the delpo match in USO,I saw that Nadal wasn't in the match anymore mentally. He was having nervous reactions,talking to himself,losing his calm,things which are very unusual for him. Seeing Nadal like this was like watching Fed break his racket in Miami. It's not their style and indicates that something is wrong mentally.

The last sentence is also true. Nadal had one tiny(read:very tiny) chance to come back in the second and make it 5-4 and with Cilic serving. What he probably thought is that if he could have made it to that scenario he could have clutched the second and make Cilic more nervous about the outcome(cilic is famous for not knowing how to finish out matches). Even Cilic said in the interview afterwards that he felt Nadal getting into his game more in the second set.

DarthFed
10-11-2009, 11:15 AM
I know you are kidding but what is Nadal saying that is so offensive? If he is losing 6-1,6-3 he isn't doing anything right,which I felt was a very good assesment of the match

He didn't say anything offensive, that's the point. Had Fed said it it'd have been twisted like crazy to make him arrogant.

mandy01
10-11-2009, 11:16 AM
^^ you dont really need to lecture someone who was joking in the first place.
The thread was made more to point out the double standards of *******s .

Chadwixx
10-11-2009, 11:17 AM
Has nadal won a tournament since getting off the juice?

BallzofSkill
10-11-2009, 11:23 AM
i think it's because we have far more federer haters than we do nadal haters. most socalled nadal haters are people who don't like the way he plays and think that he's got a boring style. federer haters otoh take everything personally for some reason. they might have never met the guy, and overlook the fact that he's been voted sportsman of the year by his peers a record number of times.

mandy01
10-11-2009, 11:24 AM
i think it's because we have far more federer haters than we do nadal haters. most socalled nadal haters are people who don't like the way he plays and think that he's got a boring style. federer haters otoh take everything personally for some reason. they might have never met the guy, and overlook the fact that he's been voted sportsman of the year by his peers a record number of times.
quoted for truth..it is exactly that.

Cesc Fabregas
10-11-2009, 11:43 AM
If Nadal plays well he beats Cilic 9/10.

TMF
10-11-2009, 11:54 AM

Playing well or not is irrelavent. Nadal lost and he made an arrogant remark.

akv89
10-11-2009, 11:54 AM

When Cilic plays well, he beats Nadal 6-1 6-3

edmondsm
10-11-2009, 11:57 AM

Really? On a fast indoor court? I don't think so, and the 6-1, 6-3 scoreline suggests otherwise.

mandy01
10-11-2009, 11:59 AM
Really? On a fast indoor court? I don't think so, and the 6-1, 6-3 scoreline suggests otherwise. well,I can guarantee Nadal will,like against all his opponents never have a legit loss against Cilic.

tudwell
10-11-2009, 12:00 PM
He was exhausted.

Baikalic
10-11-2009, 12:03 PM
To be fair, I think there's a slight difference between:

and

Tough like many other guys. You know, in a fifth set, anything can happen. That's the problem. Not usually the better player always wins. Just a matter of momentum sometimes.

You know, maybe I should have never been there, you know, in the first place. But, I mean, I think he played well. You know, I definitely played a terrible fifth set, you know. I kind of handed it over to him.

That being in the latter case, a dig against the other player remarking on how the winner was not the better player. Might be true, but it's strikes me as a bit inappropriate for the situation, don't you think?

I do not think either are arrogant ever. One is typically more honest and lets his feelings out more, however stormy they may be, (Fed) than the other (Nadal) who is more reserved in what he wants to let the press know. We may have seen here, though, the first hint of Nadal being a little more heart-on-his-sleeve.

P_Agony
10-11-2009, 12:03 PM
I know you are kidding but what is Nadal saying that is so offensive? If he is losing 6-1,6-3 he isn't doing anything right,which I felt was a very good assesment of the match. It's like Fed losing 6-1,6-3,6-0 in RG. Besides Nadal playing great that day,Federer had a crappy strategy and did few things right that day.
Yesterday Nadal's serve sucked(as usual),his groundies fell short,his fh betrayed him and his BH didn't show up(again). He basically won 4 games from Cilic's mistakes. Look at the match again. His first winner was at 3-2 in the second for god's sake. If Cilic would have kept up his game Nadal would have been double bagelled or breadsticked.

And it's true that he wasn't mentally in the match. Why? Because Cilic stunned him in the first and Nadal recovered just a bit in the second,but just as he did in the delpo matches and the djoker one in cincy,he came to the realisation that he had nothing to hurt these guys and basically just held on as much as he could. Nadal's fight on clay and grass is backed up by his weapons on these surfaces. He knows he can come back at any time and at any score on those surfaces. Remember how he came back from 5-1 against Fed in MC last year? And that is just one example. On HC Nadal can only react,he can't dictate and that is the biggest flaw in his HC game.

And another thing about the "mentally I was not there" bit.
Nadal is only human and has had a rough year and his confidence,as well as his body,has taken a beating. Injuries plagued his 2009 season(one during RG,the other one during USO),he lost RG,he withdrew from queens/wimbledon/bangkok,he received a few severe beatdowns in a short amount of time and so on. No matter how strong you are mentally these things get to you. Yesterday,just like in the third set of the delpo match in USO,I saw that Nadal wasn't in the match anymore mentally. He was having nervous reactions,talking to himself,losing his calm,things which are very unusual for him. Seeing Nadal like this was like watching Fed break his racket in Miami. It's not their style and indicates that something is wrong mentally.

The last sentence is also true. Nadal had one tiny(read:very tiny) chance to come back in the second and make it 5-4 and with Cilic serving. What he probably thought is that if he could have made it to that scenario he could have clutched the second and make Cilic more nervous about the outcome(cilic is famous for not knowing how to finish out matches). Even Cilic said in the interview afterwards that he felt Nadal getting into his game more in the second set.

Nothing is wrong with what Nadal said, all we are saying is that had Federer said the exact same thing, this would be a huge flame war about how arrogant Federer is. That's all.

drakulie
10-11-2009, 12:05 PM
embarassing, and arrogant.

mandy01
10-11-2009, 12:12 PM
That being in the latter case, a dig against the other player remarking on how the winner was not the better player. Might be true, but it's strikes me as a bit inappropriate for the situation, don't you think?
uhm..you didnt see what he said later...he said it was the matter of momentum and the interviewer's question was exactly that.He was asked if he felt he had the momentum going into the fifth and imo he implied that while a lot depends on the momentum in the fifth set of a match he himself certainly let up..which he did..his shots were erratic to say the least.It wasnt a dig.He never said he would've won that match..but he handed it on a platter in the fifth especially when he was the better player going into the fifth set.
btw-Didnt Roger say he got lucky in that fifth set against Nadal in Wimbledon 2007? And that was inspite of the fact that most of the BPs were saved due to his clutch serving.So he's applied it to himself as well.

Cesc Fabregas
10-11-2009, 12:15 PM
I might be going blind but I didn't see Nadal calling Cilic 1 dimensional.

mandy01
10-11-2009, 12:16 PM
He was still not giving him credit..and there is no need to change the topic.
Its about what Nadal said and it was no good either.

edmondsm
10-11-2009, 12:18 PM

Don't split hairs. There are a million ways to make an arrogant comment, and you and the Nad army would have been all over Federer for saying the exact same thing.

slice bh compliment
10-11-2009, 12:25 PM
He was exhausted.

LOL, good one.
He's not in very good shape. It's called working out, Rafa. Look into it.

Well, he's probably too arrogant to admit he's exhausted? Or too nice a guy?

My personal opinion is that he'd be lying if he simply said he got blown off the court. He probably should have said something really nice about Marin, then moved on to the part about having chances in the 2nd. Then giving credit to Marin for closing like a top player.

Rafa will be back. No question.

mandy01
10-11-2009, 12:28 PM
LOL, good one.
He's not in very good shape. It's called working out, Rafa. Look into it.

Well, he's probably too arrogant to admit he's exhausted? Or too nice a guy?

My personal opinion is that he'd be lying if he simply said he got blown off the court. He probably should have said something really nice about Marin, then moved on to the part about having chances in the 2nd. Then giving credit to Marin for closing like a top player.

Rafa will be back. No question.
He aint arrogant..but its fun to point out *******s double standards :mrgreen:

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-11-2009, 12:47 PM
Great post!!:twisted:
No he hasnt

namelessone
10-11-2009, 12:50 PM

Yes,cause Nadal was killing everbody on HC this time last year when he was "on the juice":rolleyes:

JennyS
10-11-2009, 01:05 PM
^^ you dont really need to lecture someone who was joking in the first place.
The thread was made more to point out the double standards of *******s .

I think Nadal's racquet bag with color coded stars representing his GS wins is another great example of double standards when you consider the outrage over the "15" jacket.

World Beater
10-11-2009, 01:08 PM
I think Nadal's racquet bag with color coded stars representing his GS wins is another great example of double standards when you consider the outrage over the "15" jacket.

what about the # of bulls on his shoes? the biggest problem with it all is that sue barker called federer out on it...nadal's "stars and stripes" were not in the limelight.

SerbWhoLovesDelPo
10-11-2009, 01:24 PM
Nothing is wrong with what Nadal said, all we are saying is that had Federer said the exact same thing, this would be a huge flame war about how arrogant Federer is. That's all.

Well, to be sure, Nadal IS getting bashed now, and deservedly so.

------------------------------------

lol he says he had a chance in the second set. Cilic wasted a ton of BPs in that set!! Cilic had a breakpoint in every Nadal's serving game, some of them connected bps. It could have been 6-0 if Cilic had converted some of them.

Actually, I got the stats. Cilic had 10 bps and converted 3. Nadal had 2 BPs and converted 1.

Sorry Rafa, but my respect went a few notches down.

bolo
10-11-2009, 01:25 PM

lol. Nadal is surely catching up to cilic's one-dimensional game on hard courts as we speak. Nadal's going to be figuring him out with each additional loss. :)

Agassifan
10-11-2009, 01:56 PM
When Cilic plays well, he beats Nadal 6-1 6-3

haha

No Drop Shots
10-11-2009, 02:04 PM
If you are the greatest player that has ever lived, have won more titles than any other player that has ever lived, earned more money than any other player that has ever lived...... cannot some degree of arrogance be forgiven?

Dictionary definition of arrogance...unpleasantly proud and behaving as if you are better or more important than other people.

I personally do not think Fed is arrogant, he is not unpleasant as the definition above, he has incredible self confidence and as the greatest ever, it is justified!!

Nadal is not arrogant either, you guys just like to bash, if he was arrogant, then as having only won 6 GS's and consequently only being the 20th most successful player of all time, it would not be justified!!!!

Emelia21
10-11-2009, 03:03 PM

He will leave Roger to say this when Cilic beats Roger

As for who is more arrogant both are :cry: one though more than the other

Chopin
10-11-2009, 03:36 PM
To be fair, I think there's a slight difference between:

and

I do not think either are arrogant ever. One is typically more honest and lets his feelings out more, however stormy they may be, (Fed) than the other (Nadal) who is more reserved in what he wants to let the press know. We may have seen here, though, the first hint of Nadal being a little more heart-on-his-sleeve.

"Not usually the better player always wins." Tough to read too much into that considering the sentence does not even make sense.

Baikalic
10-11-2009, 03:41 PM
uhm..you didnt see what he said later...he said it was the matter of momentum and the interviewer's question was exactly that.He was asked if he felt he had the momentum going into the fifth and imo he implied that while a lot depends on the momentum in the fifth set of a match he himself certainly let up..which he did..his shots were erratic to say the least.It wasnt a dig.He never said he would've won that match..but he handed it on a platter in the fifth especially when he was the better player going into the fifth set.
btw-Didnt Roger say he got lucky in that fifth set against Nadal in Wimbledon 2007? And that was inspite of the fact that most of the BPs were saved due to his clutch serving.So he's applied it to himself as well.

So he could have said what you said, and not said "not usually the better player wins." "Letting up on the momentum" does not equate to "the better player doesn't usually win."

This is a matter of interpretation, and we will probably agree to disagree.

SerbWhoLovesDelPo
10-11-2009, 03:41 PM
"Not usually the better player always wins." Tough to read too much into that considering the sentence does not even make sense.

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/news/interviews/2009-02-01/200902011233411537875.html

It;'s from the official interview transcript.

Baikalic
10-11-2009, 03:43 PM

Yes; I have chosen one interpretation based on the closest translation to a meaningful sentence. People will chose to interpret it other ways; it all comes down to personal preference.

Baikalic
10-11-2009, 03:50 PM
If you are the greatest player that has ever lived, have won more titles than any other player that has ever lived, earned more money than any other player that has ever lived...... cannot some degree of arrogance be forgiven?

Dictionary definition of arrogance...unpleasantly proud and behaving as if you are better or more important than other people.

I personally do not think Fed is arrogant, he is not unpleasant as the definition above, he has incredible self confidence and as the greatest ever, it is justified!!

Nadal is not arrogant either, you guys just like to bash, if he was arrogant, then as having only won 6 GS's and consequently only being the 20th most successful player of all time, it would not be justified!!!!

This is good.

edberg505
10-11-2009, 04:41 PM
He will leave Roger to say this when Cilic beats Roger

As for who is more arrogant both are :cry: one though more than the other

Yeah, too bad it wasn't last year. Roger dusted him in Paris last fall.

jackson vile
10-11-2009, 06:57 PM
I thought it was because Nadal had mono and his little back was hurt LOL

mandy01
10-11-2009, 10:57 PM
So he could have said what you said, and not said "not usually the better player wins." "Letting up on the momentum" does not equate to "the better player doesn't usually win."

This is a matter of interpretation, and we will probably agree to disagree.
er...he said it was a matter of momentum in the very part you chose to include in your post :lol:
He was talking about fifth sets in general.
In reference to that particular fifth set he said he just gave up which is exactly what he did.
If you read his whole answer and not just that selected bolded part you can actually see what he meant and he was most definitely right on that one.
And he applied it to himself after Wimbledon..

mandy01
10-11-2009, 11:01 PM
I thought it was because Nadal had mono and his little back was hurt LOLno..it was because he was tired,injured,altitude was too high,it was windy,surface was fast etc.

Baikalic
10-11-2009, 11:28 PM
er...he said it was a matter of momentum in the very part you chose to include in your post :lol:
He was talking about fifth sets in general.
In reference to that particular fifth set he said he just gave up which is exactly what he did.
If you read his whole answer and not just that selected bolded part you can actually see what he meant and he was most definitely right on that one.
And he applied it to himself after Wimbledon..

um...I appreciate you stating the obvious. I appreciate you assuming that I didn't read his whole answer. I appreciate you analyzing the entire conference for me. Thanks! :lol:

mandy01
10-11-2009, 11:31 PM
um...I appreciate you stating the obvious. I appreciate you assuming that I didn't read his whole answer. I appreciate you analyzing the entire conference for me. Thanks! :lol:
I appreciate you picking lines out without taking into account the context .I appreciate you not comprehending what he said :lol: I appreciating you claiming you read what he said yet making a completely different sense out of it :lol:
btw-I dont remember analyzing the press conference for you.What I do rmember is you taking his answer for a digg or being inappropriate which it wasnt.

Baikalic
10-12-2009, 12:09 AM
I appreciate you picking lines out without taking into account the context .I appreciate you not comprehending what he said :lol:
I appreciate you employing the usual Nadal-fan double standards.

I appreciate you assuming there is only one way to comprehend what he said. I appreciate you employing the assumptions that Nadal fans have double standards. There appears to be a history here, but I have not been around to see it.

Let's back up one more time: I question why Federer decided to add the last bit in after his discussion on the momentum in the match. When I say "he could have said what you said," I meant that if he wanted to say that he let up on the momentum between the 4th and 5th set he could have emphasized that flat out and not added "not usually the better player wins," an awkward phrase suggesting more than just that the momentum decides a 5th set, but that better players usually do not win. Again, this is a matter of interpretation, and the fact that the sentence isn't entirely coherent doesn't help.

In retrospect I did not clarify my intentions enough. I only bring this specific case up to demonstrate a case in which I believe double standards are not truly taking place, that it doesn't happen all the time, and that not all fans behave the same way. I like Federer, and I have never looked down at Federer for any of his actions except for this single instance. I viewed his crying at the AO as a great sporting moment (although it wasn't all that great for him) and that it demonstrated his love of the sport.

mandy01
10-12-2009, 12:34 AM
I appreciate you assuming there is only one way to comprehend what he said. I appreciate you employing the assumptions that Nadal fans have double standards. There appears to be a history here, but I have not been around to see it.

I edited my post after realising that you have indeed not been around much :wink:
As to your the rest of your post..I'm sure Roger wasnt really in the mood to pick his words all that carefully after losing that fifth set the way he did and losing an opportunity of equalling one of the greatest records in tennis.
He conveyed what he had to as well as he could do.

sureshs
10-12-2009, 04:27 AM
Nadal should retire

8pNADAL
10-12-2009, 06:54 AM
federer is mean-spirited, and it comes out in press conferences

dropshot winner
10-12-2009, 07:08 AM
federer is mean-spirited, and it comes out in press conferences
Maybe Federer's mean spirited, but you're definately a coward.

When you were still named NadalWon2009USOpen or something like that, you said that you would not hide yourself in case Nadal were to lose at the US Open, but that's exactly what you did. Even worse, you created a new user.

Omega_7000
10-12-2009, 07:11 AM
I might be going blind

yes you are.

8pNADAL
10-12-2009, 07:14 AM
Maybe Federer's mean spirited, but you're definately a coward.

When you were still named NadalWon2009USOpen or something like that, you said that you would not hide yourself in case Nadal were to lose at the US Open, but that's exactly what you did. Even worse, you created a new user.

youve got the wrong guy, ive heard others accuse me of this person, im not him

Bud
10-12-2009, 07:16 AM

The 15 jacket was already created, ironed and ready to wear before he won the title :oops:

dropshot winner
10-12-2009, 07:18 AM
youve got the wrong guy, ive heard others accuse me of this person, im not him
I would probably believe you if I had not read a few of your posts at MTF. You still troll as well as you did with you original username.

drakulie
10-12-2009, 07:19 AM

http://www.yodawgyo.com/wp-content/uploads/1816/double_eye_small%20copy-480x352.jpg

rommil
10-12-2009, 07:21 AM
I thought it was because Nadal had mono and his little back was hurt LOL

Nadal has mono................dimensional game.

8pNADAL
10-12-2009, 07:24 AM
I would probably believe you if I had not read a few of your posts at MTF. You still troll as well as you did with you original username.

whatever you think is not relevant, unless its about tennis

mandy01
10-12-2009, 07:25 AM
The 15 jacket was already created, ironed and ready to wear before he won the title :oops:
All this stuff is always created beforehand and given to players later during the tourney or after they win :oops:

dropshot winner
10-12-2009, 07:32 AM
whatever you think is not relevant, unless its about tennis
Whatever, you're still a coward for creating a new account despite saying otherwise.

You wanted to rub all those collected quotes in the posters' face as soon as Nadal had won the US Open, but obviously you're not able to handle defeat yourself. It's kind of ironic that you handle defeat worse than Federer did at the AO, he didn't run away and tried to hide like you did.

ksbh
10-12-2009, 08:44 AM
Distasteful, to say the least!

But should Roddick be offended? No, because he doesn't mind losing 8 finals to Federer. Those were his own words, mind you! ROFL!

There's a reason Roddick is 0-4 (?) in slam finals against Federer while Nadal is 5-2 against the same opponent and the reason is ... Roddick doesn't mind losing slam finals to Federer, Nadal does!

mandy01
10-12-2009, 08:56 AM
^^ half-baked knowledge?..those werent Roddick's word when he lost this Wimbledon final and he seemed very much bothered by the loss.
And I suppose Nadal's bag,shoes et al are just as distasteful for someone who's got 6 slams ( Roger never had that stuff when he had 6 slams)

ksbh
10-12-2009, 09:59 AM
I don't remember saying those were his words following the Wimbledon final!

He said that after losing the U.S Open 2006 final to Federer.

^^ half-baked knowledge?..those werent Roddick's word when he lost this Wimbledon final and he seemed very much bothered by the loss.
And I suppose Nadal's bag,shoes et al are just as distasteful for someone who's got 6 slams ( Roger never had that stuff when he had 6 slams)

inthemisosoup
10-12-2009, 10:07 AM
^i think the point bud is trying to make is that fed had that jacket with the number 15 before he actually won 15, whereas nadal having 6 stars on his bag (i didn't know this one! ha!) represents the six gs has has ALREADY won . . .

i think he is implying that wearing something declaring, in a way, something that hasn't happened yet but could very well happen (ie fed winning his 15th slam at wimbledon this year), can come off as a little presumptuous and/or arrogant.

i see the both points trying to be made there, but i don't really see either of these actions being particularly arrogant. they can be motivators for the players, sure, whatever gets them in the mind set to win, i don't really care.

mandy01
10-12-2009, 10:10 AM
^^ um..it wasnt him declaring anything.It was Nike doing the job.They prepared just in case..it was a tribute :oops:

~ZoSo~
10-12-2009, 11:57 AM

Possibly due to fed wearing slacks, blazers, straw hats and other ridiculous garments for no other purpose than to highlight his perceived superiority to the lesser mortals playing the tour with him (despite him being last years runner up on one badly dressed occasion) - this is possibly an image that the op aspires to.

Another reason could be feds foul mouthed tirade against chair ump which some fed worshiping posters found shocking at the time it happened but now see it as something of an achievement on feds part.

Adi-das
10-12-2009, 12:03 PM
Possibly due to fed wearing slacks, blazers, straw hats and other ridiculous garments for no other purpose than to highlight his perceived superiority to the lesser mortals playing the tour with him (despite him being last years runner up on one badly dressed occasion) - this is possibly an image that the op aspires to.

Another reason could be feds foul mouthed tirade against chair ump which some fed worshiping posters found shocking at the time it happened but now see it as something of an achievement on feds part.

Nice points raised. I would also add that during his press conferences he enjoys 'having a go' at a few pro's tactics when he loses.

mandy01
10-12-2009, 12:13 PM
lol..look at *******s getting all defensive and going out to attack Roger( as usual) when their own boy's so called humility is nothing to speak of :lol:

~ZoSo~
10-12-2009, 12:17 PM

Ah the famous sportsmans award which nobody seems to know anything about regarding who voted for him. Top 10? Top 50? Everyoone with a single atp point? Its a big mystery but that doesnt stop fed heads droning on about it.
I only hope he wins it again following his us open umpire bullying episode, it will only further increase the awards legitimacy.

bolo
10-12-2009, 12:18 PM

I remember seeing something once that said that pro basketball teams do this during the NBA finals. Some teams already have jerseys/hats with "NBA champions" etc. made and ready to go for the post-victory celebration. But ofcourse sometimes the team doesn't win and these jerseys/hats are no longer useful. My recollection was that when that happens the jerseys/hats get donated to poor kids in far off locations.

It's kind of funny to think about what would have happened to that jacket if fed. never made 15.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-12-2009, 12:20 PM
It's kind of funny to think about what would have happened to that jacket if fed. never made 15.
Not really.
Since he DID WIN it we will never know.

mandy01
10-12-2009, 12:21 PM
Ah the famous sportsmans award which nobody seems to know anything about regarding who voted for him. Top 10? Top 50? Everyoone with a single atp point? Its a big mystery but that doesnt stop fed heads droning on about it.
I only hope he wins it again following his us open umpire bullying episode, it will only further increase the awards legitimacy. LOL..Bullying? :lol:
You are so typical you *******s.:lol:
You come after a long periods and re-hash old matters ,beating a dead horse with your typical BS and clueless talk.
btw-The award was always legitimate and well-deserved.

Cesc Fabregas
10-12-2009, 12:21 PM
lol..look at *******s getting all defensive and going out to attack Roger( as usual) when their own boy's so called humility is nothing to speak of :lol:

Don't compare Nadal to Federer, Nadal is much more humble.

bolo
10-12-2009, 12:25 PM

misery loves company cesc. :)

Adi-das
10-12-2009, 12:26 PM

Cry me a river.

mandy01
10-12-2009, 12:27 PM
Don't compare Nadal to Federer, Nadal is much more humble. Nadal is fake.I've seen him not give credit to his opponents,I've seen him hand out what you guys call excuses,I've seen his BS Gamesmanship and I've seen those pathetic on-court histrionics for all these years.Dont talk about humility.

bolo
10-12-2009, 12:28 PM
Not really.
Since he DID WIN it we will never know.

Maybe they had a 14 jacket made for 09 AO. Maybe we can find out what happened to that one! :) That will save our imagination from doing some work.

mandy01
10-12-2009, 12:29 PM
Cry me a river.
I'm lmaoing at your defensiveness actually :lol:
Lame ,full of double-standards..thats what you guys are. :lol:

BreakPoint
10-12-2009, 12:30 PM
That's because unlike Federer, Nadal doesn't have the same level of achievements to be arrogant about.

Cesc Fabregas
10-12-2009, 12:31 PM
Nadal is fake.I've seen him hand out back-handed compliments,I've seen him hand out what you guys call excuses,I've seen his BS Gamesmanship and I've seen those pathetic on-court histrionics for all these years.Dont talk about humility.

Federer is a fake. A well known racquet smasher and a complete joke on court then suddenly he starts winning everything and stops, then he starts losing abit more again and he starts again, Federer is not a class act. Bjorn Borg, Pete Sampras and Rafael Nadal are class acts. Federer is a fake.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-12-2009, 12:32 PM
Maybe they had a 14 jacket made for 09 AO. Maybe we can find out what happened to that one! :) That will save our imagination from doing some work.
Well, Nike can start doing the no 16 and 17 and have it ready for next years Wimbledon!:twisted:

mandy01
10-12-2009, 12:32 PM
Federer is a fake. A well known racquet smasher and a complete joke on court then suddenly he starts winning everything and stops, then he starts losing abit more again and he starts again, Federer is not a class act. Bjorn Borg, Pete Sampras and Rafael Nadal are class acts. Federer is a fake. LOLz..actually Roger stopped smashing racquets much before he started winning slams :wink:
Clueless as usual from you :lol:
BTW-Didnt Sampras bang a racquet once when he was in trouble too?
And didnt Borg not even stay for USO open trophy ceremony when he lost to Mac?

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-12-2009, 12:33 PM
Federer is a fake. A well known racquet smasher and a complete joke on court then suddenly he starts winning everything and stops, then he starts losing abit more again and he starts again, Federer is not a class act. Bjorn Borg, Pete Sampras and Rafael Nadal are class acts. Federer is a fake.
Mats Wilander and Stefan Edberg- biggest classacts ever walked on a tenniscourt thank you very much.

Cesc Fabregas
10-12-2009, 12:34 PM
LOLz..actually Roger stopped smashing racquets much before he started winning slams :wink:

You're the clueless one with your joke of a post before, I've never put anyone on my ignore list, put you're pushing me close!

mandy01
10-12-2009, 12:35 PM
You're the clueless one with your joke of a post before, I've never put anyone on my ignore list, put you're pushing me close! please do so..that way I dont have to read your crappy replies :lol:

Adi-das
This add was also made before Federer won Wimbledon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZo1kOeHB40

Nike are repulsive.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
LOLz..actually Roger stopped smashing racquets much before he started winning slams :wink:
BTW-Didnt Sampras bang a racquet once when he was in trouble too?
And didnt Borg not even stay for USO open trophy ceremony when he lost to Mac?
True.
True.
Yes he did, because he received several murder-threats before the match, he obviously feared for his life.

Cesc Fabregas
Mats Wilander and Stefan Edberg- biggest classacts ever walked on a tenniscourt thank you very much.

Edberg wasn't a class act early on in his career.....I never liked Edberg much, I always prefered Boris.

Chadwixx
10-12-2009, 12:36 PM

Wasnt pete trying to get a 10 year old boy to reach up his shorts at wimbledon? Sounds like Pedo Sampras to me :)

Seriously though, pete lost all his class when he retired and constantly injected himself, gravey training feds accomplishment. He needs to learn how to be a former great like laver. How many times do you hear laver talk about beating the current players? Never, because the man has class. Pete has become a joke.

mandy01
10-12-2009, 12:37 PM
True.
True.
Yes he did, because he received several murder-threats before the match, he obviously feared for his life. That was no reason to walk of from the trophy ceremony though...should've called it quits before.Why even stay that long.?He didnt receive them just before the final.

TMF

Federer is emotional b/c of his competitiveness and the love of the game.

Unlike Nadal he cheated on court by wasting time between point on his service game, and worse, he robbed the opponent's service rhythm wasting their time. Not to mention he and uncle Toni got caught for coaching on court. Thatís alot worse!

TheMagicianOfPrecision
Edberg wasn't a class act early on in his career.....I never liked Edberg much, I always prefered Boris.
Clue...why do you think they even N A M E D a sportmanship-award after him?
Alright, i respect that, although Boris had huge tantrums

mandy01
10-12-2009, 12:38 PM
Wasnt pete trying to get a 10 year old boy to reach up his shorts at wimbledon? Sounds like Pedo Sampras to me :)

Seriously though, pete lost all his class when he retired and constantly injected himself, gravey training feds accomplishment. He needs to learn how to be a former great like laver. How many times do you hear laver talk about beating the current players? Never, because the man has class. Pete has become a joke.Laver has some serious class..even Edberg-There's a reason the award's named after him.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-12-2009, 12:38 PM
Not to mention he and uncle Toni got caught for coaching on court. Thatís alot worse!
What? He did? When?:shock: Now i think even less about Nadal and Uncle Toni:evil:

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-12-2009, 12:39 PM
That was no reason to walk of from the trophy ceremony though...should've called it quits before.Why even stay that long.?He didnt receive them just before the final.
They had been hanging around for some time while he played New York.
I disagree.
So what are you saying that Borg is not a classact?

Adi-das
10-12-2009, 12:41 PM
Loved it when Federer said a few naughty words to the umpire at the USO AFTER he was losing.

mandy01
10-12-2009, 12:42 PM
I disagree.
So what are you saying that Borg is not a classact? Of course not! I'm just saying they all have their moments..dosent make them less classy than they already are.
Btw-I didnt agree with him just walking off from the ceremony.I know he was receiving threats but I dont get why he needed to walk off just like that.

fed_rulz
10-12-2009, 12:43 PM
Loved it when Federer said a few naughty words to the umpire at the USO AFTER he was losing.

yes of course, federer was losing when it was 1-1 in sets and 5-4 in his favor :confused:

mandy01
10-12-2009, 12:45 PM
Federer is emotional b/c of his competitiveness and the love of the game.

Unlike Nadal he cheated on court by wasting time between point on his service game, and worse, he robbed the opponent's service rhythm wasting their time. Not to mention he and uncle Toni got caught for coaching on court. Thatís alot worse! Other than Rome 2006 ( the umpire looked at Toni thrice during the match..even the likes of Bodo called him out.)
have there been other incidents?

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-12-2009, 12:45 PM
Of course not! I'm just saying they all have their moments..dosent make them less classy than they already are.
Btw-I didnt agree with him just walking off from the ceremony.I know he was receiving threats but I dont get why he needed to walk off just like that.
Let me fill you in, from reading his biography he felt he would be a very easy target standing at a podium during the award-ceremony. Which i respect 100%.
Borgs "worst" moment came in Masters in NYC in 1979 when he played Mcenroe, disagreed with an umpires ruling nd refused too play on for some time, thats the worse thing he ever did!
Take a look!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVwPAOpFweY

Adi-das
10-12-2009, 12:46 PM
yes of course, federer was losing when it was 1-1 in sets and 5-4 in his favor :confused:

He lost the previous set, and opened his eyes to see that it won't be his easy winning match ways. Clear sign of panic.

Cesc Fabregas
10-12-2009, 12:46 PM
I disagree.
So what are you saying that Borg is not a classact?

She'll do anything to make Federer look better, she really has no clue about tennis.

mandy01
10-12-2009, 12:47 PM
Let me fill you in, from reading his biography he felt he would be a very easy target standing at a podium during the award-ceremony. Which i respect 100%.
Borgs "worst" moment came in Masters in NYC in 1979 when he played Mcenroe, disagreed with an umpires ruling nd refused too play on for some time, thats the worse thing he ever did!
Take a look!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVwPAOpFweYOh..okay.Well 'boo' to the organisers anyway :evil:

mandy01
10-12-2009, 12:48 PM
She'll do anything to make Federer look better, she really has no clue about tennis.I admit I hadnt read Borg's biography other than wiki.:wink:

mandy01
10-12-2009, 12:49 PM
He lost the previous set, and opened his eyes to see that it won't be his easy winning match ways. Clear sign of panic.
Why didnt that happen at Wimbledon this year then?He was much closer to losing that one.
Why didnt that happen when he was two sets down to love against Haas or Berdych?

He actually was in a better position in the USO final .

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-12-2009, 12:49 PM
Oh..okay.Well 'boo' to the organisers anyway :evil:
Yes, boo too them. But it happened even in todays tennis! Look at what happened too Federer in FO-final this year, and what happened too Nadal in USO just a few weeks ago, what if they have had a knife or a gun?:shock:

Adi-das
10-12-2009, 12:51 PM
what if they have had a knife or a gun?:shock:

Society hasn't become this bad.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-12-2009, 12:51 PM
I admit I hadnt read Borg's biography other than wiki.:wink:
Im sure you would love it, its fantastic! Describes the golden era off tennis and the disco-wave in the 70`s and 80`s, a time when the players were treated like rockstars and the drugs were floating around at Studio 54 in NYC.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-12-2009, 12:52 PM
Society hasn't become this bad.
Well there are crazy people everywhere, look at what happened too Seles in Hamburg in 1993, the top-players creates envy.

fed_rulz
10-12-2009, 12:52 PM

So how was it "AFTER" he was losing, as you have been asserting? He did actually win the 3rd set - so he wasn't panicking. Admit it, you just blindly hate the guy, and would clutch at straws to make something out of nothing.

Adi-das
10-12-2009, 12:56 PM
So how was it "AFTER" he was losing, as you have been asserting? He did actually win the 3rd set - so he wasn't panicking. Admit it, you just blindly hate the guy, and would clutch at straws to make something out of nothing.

When you drop a set after drop a set the momentum shifts the other way. Federer was clearly anxious and could bare the thought of Del Potro making an upset. Admit it, you are just in denial.

mandy01
10-12-2009, 12:58 PM
Im sure you would love it, its fantastic! Describes the golden era off tennis and the disco-wave in the 70`s and 80`s, a time when the players were treated like rockstars and the drugs were floating around at Studio 54 in NYC.
I'll see if I can find it :wink:
Much depends on the price :sad:

ksbh
10-12-2009, 12:58 PM
LOL, right on cue, Bolo!

And you can bet, Nike wouldn't have bothered making a 15 jacket had Federer's opponent been a certain Spaniard, sidelined by injury during Wimbledon.

Now with Roddick across the net, making the jacket was a mere formality! Roddick's down 4 finals, 4 to go ... he's got 8 finals to lose! :)

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-12-2009, 12:59 PM
I'll see if I can find it :wink:
Much depends on the price :sad:
Since it was released in 1992 im sure you can find it for around 10-15 USD:)

SerbWhoLovesDelPo
10-12-2009, 01:00 PM
forget about it

mandy01
10-12-2009, 01:01 PM
Since it was released in 1992 im sure you can find it for around 10-15 USD:) will try to get hold of it :D

ksbh
10-12-2009, 01:03 PM
Now the bolded part ... I couldn't agree more. And I'm glad someone else said it because the last couple of times I made a similar remark, I was hammered! :)

In my opinion, Federer is an insecure person trying to drum up his presence in the limelight.... trying to buddy up with other greats, in his sport & outside his as well and then his obscure fashion sense etc. Pete should have quit talking about this guy but he wouldn't.

Seriously though, pete lost all his class when he retired and constantly injected himself, gravey training feds accomplishment. He needs to learn how to be a former great like laver. How many times do you hear laver talk about beating the current players? Never, because the man has class. Pete has become a joke.

fed_rulz
10-12-2009, 01:04 PM
When you drop a set after drop a set the momentum shifts the other way. Federer was clearly anxious and could bare the thought of Del Potro making an upset. Admit it, you are just in denial.

Ok, so according to you, leading 5-4 in the 3rd set at 1-set all is losing. If I disagree with that, and it means I'm in denial, then so be it. must say, some twisted math from fed-haters. and of course, who can forget the all-time gem : 14 > 15. :)

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-12-2009, 01:06 PM
Now the bolded part ... I couldn't agree more. And I'm glad someone else said it because the last couple of times I made a similar remark, I was hammered! :)

In my opinion, Federer is an insecure person trying to drum up his presence in the limelight. And Pete was simply feeding it.
I have too agree with this, as a player Pete was pure classact, but since he retired and Fed started erasing his records one by one he really has made a fool of himself-a shame really.
Great example with Laver.

ksbh
10-12-2009, 01:09 PM
Couldn't agree more, TMOP!

What an irony, of all things we agree upon a Pete bashing point! LOL! :)

I have too agree with this, as a player Pete was pure classact, but since he retired and Fed started erasing his records one by one he really has made a fool of himself-a shame really.
Great example with Laver.

mandy01
10-12-2009, 01:13 PM
^^ I love Pete :evil:
ksbh dosent pick me up at trollland and now comes and bashes Pete..pfft...

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-12-2009, 01:21 PM
Couldn't agree more, TMOP!

What an irony, of all things we agree upon a Pete bashing point! LOL! :)
Yes :) Thats a big surprise

All-rounder
10-12-2009, 01:21 PM
FAIL 10 char

All-rounder
10-12-2009, 01:23 PM
Typical nadal fanatics turning a nadal arrogance thread into a Federer bashing thread. Pretty sad really

volleynets
10-12-2009, 01:25 PM

What is the point of your posts. I already knew when I went into this thread that if you posted here I could guess exactly what your post would say. What is the point of even posting then? However head to head is 1-0 so stop making things up.

mandy01
10-12-2009, 01:27 PM
Typical nadal fanatics turning a nadal arrogance thread into a Federer bashing thread. Pretty sad reallyIts funny :D
Gotta hand it to them for turning any thread into a Federer bashing one :lol:

volleynets
10-12-2009, 01:27 PM

Don't compare Nadal to Federer, Federer has nine more slams.

~ZoSo~
10-12-2009, 01:28 PM
Besides fed, are there any other players in history who abuse officials and ballkids?
I can only think of mcenroe and he didnt abuse ball kids by throwing bottles at them. Nor did he wear ridiculous costumes. So it would seem that fed is in a league of his own when it comes to abusing officials and ballkids and wearing silly outfits.

mandy01
10-12-2009, 01:31 PM
Besides fed, are there any other players in history who abuse officials and ballkids?
I can only think of mcenroe and he didnt abuse ball kids by throwing bottles at them. Nor did he wear ridiculous costumes. So it would seem that fed is in a league of his own when it comes to abusing officials and ballkids and wearing silly outfits.I've actually read reports and heard comms saying Fed is one of the nicest guys when it comes to his conduct with the ball boys .He was a ball boy himself so he knows...:D
fail as usual from you.Re-hashing what has long been disucssed and cleared up :D

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-12-2009, 01:32 PM
I can only think of mcenroe and he didnt abuse ball kids by throwing bottles at them. Nor did he wear ridiculous costumes. So it would seem that fed is in a league of his own when it comes to abusing officials and ballkids and wearing silly outfits.
Abusing officials? Abusing ballkids? Youre trying so hard youll burst soon.
Silly outfits? Show me a silly outfit, ok?

TheFifthSet
10-12-2009, 01:59 PM
He is also widely rumoured to be using cocaine.

Widely? Any source?

mandy01
10-12-2009, 02:01 PM
Widely? Any source?of-course he is using it..Fed is actually Satan's incarnate :D

~ZoSo~
10-12-2009, 02:03 PM
Widely? Any source?

About as widely as the nadal doping rumours with a Similar amount of sources

TheFifthSet
10-12-2009, 02:04 PM
About as widely as the nadal doping rumours with a Similar amount of sources

I don't think there is any evidence that Nadal is doping, FWIW.

~ZoSo~
10-12-2009, 02:09 PM
I don't think there is any evidence that Nadal is doping, FWIW.

Thats nice to hear but many on tt do not share your viewpoint

World Beater
10-12-2009, 02:10 PM

yeah this federer. what a nervous wreck. Panic and is scared at the thought of a battle on his hands. Guy has never won close matches in grand slams and when things aren't going his way, he folds like a tent.

oh wait...

TheFifthSet
10-12-2009, 02:13 PM
Thats nice to hear but many on tt do not share your viewpoint

Many? Drakulie counts as "many?"

Anyway, you said Federer using cocaine has the same amount of evidence behind it as Nadal using 'roids . . . . and you give credence to the idea that Federer may have used cocaine . . . so therefore wouldn't it be hypocritcal to object to somebody accusing Nadal of being on 'roids?

~ZoSo~
10-12-2009, 02:16 PM
Why do you think that he is doping?

Who? 10 char

~ZoSo~
10-12-2009, 02:28 PM
Many? Drakulie counts as "many?"

Anyway, you said Federer using cocaine has the same amount of evidence behind it as Nadal using 'roids . . . . and you give credence to the idea that Federer may have used cocaine . . . so therefore wouldn't it be hypocritcal to object to somebody accusing Nadal of being on 'roids?

While drak-u-liar indeed spreads the word, you cant have failed to notice that he has a number of disciples who like to quote his version of the truth. then there are more who just laugh about how drak-u-liar likes to toast nadal fans regardless of what he is saying, including mandy011.
I merely pointed out that there are rumours of cocaine use. Lending credence to the rumour is not something i have done but rather an allegation against me on your part.
Nice kitty by the way

~ZoSo~
10-12-2009, 02:29 PM
errr...the only roids Nadal has is hemoroids....hence the picking...lol

Bud dum tsh

BreakPoint
10-12-2009, 02:30 PM
If Federer is a "fake", then so was Borg. Both were racquet smashers and cry babies on the court early on.

Both then cleaned up their acts and became successful and the rest is history.

~ZoSo~
10-12-2009, 02:32 PM
If Federer is a "fake", then so was Borg. Both were racquet smashers and cry babies on the court early on.

Both then cleaned up their acts and became successful and the rest is history.

Did borg abuse officials and ballkids too? Did he wear ridiculous costumes? Well i never

~ZoSo~
10-12-2009, 02:34 PM
But didnt Federer just break his racuet this year?

He did thats right. Unless i am mistaken, it was the same match as where he threw bottles on floor one after the other for lucky bellhop ball kids to chase after

BreakPoint
10-12-2009, 02:36 PM
She'll do anything to make Federer look better, she really has no clue about tennis.
Um...the guy who said that Del Potro doesn't have penetrating groundstrokes and that he would never win a Grand Slam, and also said that Nadal would crush Cilic in straight sets in the Beijing semis, is accusing someone else "has no clue about tennis"? Oh, the irony is killing me!!! :lol: :oops:

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-12-2009, 02:43 PM
He is also widely rumoured to be using cocaine.
And still winning 2/4 GS-finals this year- talk about P U R E talent!

Blinkism
10-12-2009, 02:46 PM
Federer is Stefan Edberg's love child.

~ZoSo~
10-12-2009, 02:46 PM
And still winning 2/4 GS-finals this year- talk about P U R E talent!

Pure uncut talent

~ZoSo~
10-12-2009, 02:48 PM

After reading your work for some time now I would like to commend you for your totally objective posting. And i mean that

JennyS
10-12-2009, 02:50 PM

Who's the mommy?

~ZoSo~
10-12-2009, 02:53 PM
Who's the mommy?

Quentin tarantinos mum

TennisandMusic
10-12-2009, 03:55 PM
Ok I'm a Nadal fan but....Federer generally doesn't lose 6-1, 6-3. So when is he going to say that? And when he does lose badly it usually IS because he played pretty badly so...

Chopin
10-12-2009, 04:16 PM
Keep posting all. Keep the nonsense alive.

T1000
10-12-2009, 04:21 PM

You're right, it wouldn't be fair. After all Nadal has 9 less slams, no USO, and not even a year at number 1.

cork_screw
10-12-2009, 04:21 PM
Nadal is not arrogant. Leave the dude alone. With all his success he should be entitled to feel good about his chances and the outcome of the matches he plays. If he believes he loses matches based more on his lack of play than another player's success; that just goes back to the strong player's mentality that you should be concerned about what you can control and not those other factors that you can't. Truthfully, nadal should be more "arrogant" than how he carries himself to be on television granted his success and dominance over the past few years (this all coming from a Fed fan).

Serendipitous
10-12-2009, 04:23 PM

You shouldn't make a thread just so you can ridicule the people who post in it.

Sorry....:cry:

luishcorreia
10-12-2009, 04:27 PM
He's 22 years old. He's a kid. Do you expect young adullts to never make mistakes?

Federer is 27.

They are both wrong when they do it! I just think Federer does it more often!

Chopin
10-12-2009, 04:31 PM
He's 22 years old. He's a kid. Do you expect young adullts to never make mistakes?

Federer is 27.

They are both wrong when they do it! I just think Federer does it more often!

What did Nadal say that is wrong or unsportsmanlike though? "He's a good player and played well, but I didn't play my best"--essentially.

Chopin
10-12-2009, 04:37 PM
You shouldn't make a thread just so you can ridicule the people who post in it.

Sorry....:cry:

My threads are works of art.

Serendipitous
10-12-2009, 04:38 PM
My threads are works of art.

I know. :)

We all love you here. :)

~ZoSo~
10-12-2009, 04:59 PM

Praise from caesar

Ledigs
10-12-2009, 05:34 PM
You're the clueless one with your joke of a post before, I've never put anyone on my ignore list, put you're pushing me close!

I've complained about her before. She insults posters then puts "lolz" to attempt to distract us. One of the rudest posters on tw

Ledigs
10-12-2009, 05:38 PM

Would nadal have spoken that way to ump?

Ledigs
10-12-2009, 05:44 PM
I think it's even more arrogant to say the opponent played so well. I.e. He had to play awesome to have a chance at beating me!! Cause I'm so good!

8pNADAL
10-12-2009, 05:51 PM
federer after del potro beat him at the us open,

"Sure I can do that too, I'm pretty relaxed :cool:....but no i'd like to congratulate Juan Martin on a brilliant tournament....I had a great one myself :-D but he was the best."

"And I mean of course I'd have loved to win but I've had an unbelievable run here :-P .....I would have never have thought 5 to 6 years ago I was gonna win 40 matches in a row here so its been an amazing run for me :cool:

Chadwixx
10-12-2009, 05:52 PM
I think it's even more arrogant to say the opponent played so well. I.e. He had to play awesome to have a chance at beating me!! Cause I'm so good!

Thats still a compliment :)

ksbh
10-12-2009, 05:54 PM
LOL Mandy!

Look, let's be honest ... Pete's game was a sight to behold but I don't know what to attribute his post retirement behavior to ... old age, boredom or just plain taking the ****?

First, he told us how Federer was the greatest ever, then he said Nadal wouldn't last too long and Nadal then went on take Federer down in 3 consecutive grand slam finals! Then he said that Federer could win as many Wimbledons as he wanted and this .... and this is the laughable part, he told us that shortly after Nadal had knocked Federer off in the final at Wimbledon! ROFL! Bollocks to put it ever so mildly!

Old age, boredom or just plain taking the ****? ... I'll let you hazard a guess!

^^ I love Pete :evil:
ksbh dosent pick me up at trollland and now comes and bashes Pete..pfft...

volleynets
10-12-2009, 05:56 PM

When did he abuse ball kids? you fail so hard. The recent incident with abusing officials was with Serena Williams.

volleynets
10-12-2009, 05:58 PM
LOL Mandy!

Look, let's be honest ... Pete's game was a sight to behold but I don't know what to attribute his post retirement behavior to ... old age, boredom or just plain taking the ****?

First, he told us how Federer was the greatest ever, then he said Nadal wouldn't last too long and Nadal then went on take Federer down in 3 consecutive grand slam finals! Then he said that Federer could win as many Wimbledons as he wanted and this .... and this is the laughable part, he told us that shortly after Nadal had knocked Federer off in the final at Wimbledon! ROFL! Bollocks to put it ever so mildly!

Old age, boredom or just plain taking the ****? ... I'll let you hazard a guess!

What pete said is much more realistic than what some posters here say like Nadal to finish with 20 slams LOL.

8pNADAL
10-12-2009, 06:00 PM
^federer mentioned in an interview that when he was a ballkid he told a pro he had a pathetic backhand and laughed.

ksbh
What award has this guy won like 4 or 5 consecutive times ... the Stefan Edberg award? A worthless award, if I ever saw one!

Federer could win that award 25 times, it'd mean zilch to me!

volleynets
Would nadal have spoken that way to ump?

No because Uncle Toni would refuse to coach him. Toni keeps Nadal in line. That can account for nearly 90% of why he doesn't ever throw a racket or ever show anger.

ksbh
10-12-2009, 06:02 PM
Disagree. Pete's intelligence isn't magically better than anyone else's here.

His tennis ... now that's a different story! :)

What pete said is much more realistic than what some posters here say like Nadal to finish with 20 slams LOL.

TMF
10-12-2009, 06:03 PM
When did he abuse ball kids? you fail so hard. The recent incident with abusing officials was with Serena Williams.

Federer never abused the ball boy.

~ZoSo~ probably got him all mixed up with toothy(Murray).

volleynets
10-12-2009, 06:03 PM
What award has this guy won like 4 or 5 consecutive times ... the Stefan Edberg award? A worthless award, if I ever saw one!

They can give Federer that award 25 times, it'd mean zilch to me!

Who cares what it means to you lol you are a nobody. None of our opinions here matter. It only matters what it means to Federer and the rest of the tennis world. Nadal and Federer would throw up at the sight of half the posts their fans make.

ksbh
10-12-2009, 06:05 PM
Agreed X 100! LOL! :)

Who cares what it means to you lol you are a nobody. None of our opinions here matter. It only matters what it means to Federer and the rest of the tennis world. Nadal and Federer would throw up at the sight of half the posts their fans make.

volleynets
10-12-2009, 06:07 PM
Disagree. Pete's intelligence isn't magically better than anyone else's here.

His tennis ... now that's a different story! :)

So you disagree with me and think that Nadal has more chances to finish with 20 slams than having a short career because of injuries?

Gotta say I totally agree about Pete's tennis though, got to see him live and felt ashamed to hit a serve since.

ksbh
10-12-2009, 06:09 PM
No, I disagreed with your remark that Pete's comments have more merit than some members here.

So you disagree with me and think that Nadal has more chances to finish with 20 slams than having a short career because of injuries?

volleynets
10-12-2009, 06:09 PM
Agreed X 100! LOL! :)

HAHA sometimes I wonder why everybody on this forum can't just all be friends:)

TheFifthSet
10-12-2009, 06:11 PM
LOL, right on cue, Bolo!

And you can bet, Nike wouldn't have bothered making a 15 jacket had Federer's opponent been a certain Spaniard, sidelined by injury during Wimbledon.

Now with Roddick across the net, making the jacket was a mere formality! Roddick's down 4 finals, 4 to go ... he's got 8 finals to lose! :)

Hey, can you stop denigrating Roddick???? The guy was a point away from serving for the match, and beat Hewitt and Murray to get to the final.

volleynets
10-12-2009, 06:15 PM
No, I disagreed with your remark that Pete's comments have more merit than some members here.

Got it. I think the reason Pete has been wrong like many posters and other people is because he made the same mistake. He tried to predict the future and that is not possible. Just look at Nadal's year after Rome 09 who saw it coming? People were predicting that FO and W 09 was a lock and that was a fail too.

Slazenger07
10-12-2009, 07:16 PM

Nadal's not juicing, if he was hed be alot bigger than he is. He just works hard in the gym.

mandy01
10-12-2009, 09:19 PM
While drak-u-liar indeed spreads the word, you cant have failed to notice that he has a number of disciples who like to quote his version of the truth. then there are more who just laugh about how drak-u-liar likes to toast nadal fans regardless of what he is saying, including mandy011.
I merely pointed out that there are rumours of cocaine use. Lending credence to the rumour is not something i have done but rather an allegation against me on your part.
Nice kitty by the wayThe reason I laugh is because drak can make almost everyone of you go nuts :lol:I HAVE defended Nadal on this matter but I have to laugh at the maturity of you guys who take the bait and keep going circles with drak ,trying to prove your man is innocent and for what?
This is a forum,if you believe your man why even bother to get so worked up over what one poster says? How does it matter anyway?You've defended Nadal already..its not like you havent.
And its not just one or two fans..almost all of you get worked up over it and thats hilarious to see :lol:

Blinkism
10-12-2009, 09:25 PM
The reason I laugh is because drak can make almost everyone of you go nuts :lol:I HAVE defended Nadal on this matter but I have to laugh at the maturity of you guys who take the bait and keep going circles with drak ,trying to prove your man is innocent and for what?
This is a forum,if you believe your man why even bother to get so worked up over what one poster says? How does it matter anyway?You've defended Nadal already..its not like you havent.
And its not just one or two fans..almost all of you get worked up over it and thats hilarious to see :lol:

We are aware that Drakulie is just trying to get a rise and "troll-baiting" - but he is kind of lame about it. Atleast gj011 is funny about trolling with his ridiculousness and tennis_hero made hilariously trollish threads. Drakulie is just lame in his attempt at humor.

But, you think we aren't having any fun? :)

I'm pretty sure that bolo and JBF are just havin' a laugh most of the time at Drakulie, as I know I am.

It's hard to take a 40 year old man working in a pro shop in the summers very seriously :lol:

mandy01
10-12-2009, 09:27 PM
delete post

mandy01
10-12-2009, 09:28 PM
We are aware that Drakulie is just trying to get a rise and "troll-baiting"

You think we aren't having any fun? :)

I'm pretty sure that bolo and JBF are just havin' a laugh most of the time at Drakulie, as I know I am.
I'm not so sure about zoso and cesc though :sad:
I loved how gj called Roger 'talentless' :D

Baikalic
10-12-2009, 09:30 PM
The reason I laugh is because drak can make almost everyone of you go nuts :lol:I HAVE defended Nadal on this matter but I have to laugh at the maturity of you guys who take the bait and keep going circles with drak ,trying to prove your man is innocent and for what?

Drak is so...random when he jumps in. It seems that most of the stuff he says is a joke...is that right? His random nature does not bother me.

It does seem like that some people (like TMF) also go nuts when someone makes fun of Federer even when it's just a joke. It's just how it goes with fandom. except when someone makes fun of

http://www.womenstennisblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/stepanek-bachelorrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg

Blinkism
10-12-2009, 09:31 PM
I'm not so sure about zoso and cesc though :sad:
I loved how gj called Roger 'talentless' :D

gj011 is MASSIVELY underrated on this forum.

The dude is CLEARLY being sarcastic (I was convinced by his comments about Federer playing the tournament of his life at the 2008 Olympics), just like Drakulie.

But atleast gj011 has a sense of humor (if you read what he says sarcastically, not seriously) - Drakulie, even read sarcastically, is like a kid pushing someone over in the schoolyard and going "hahaha isn't that funny?"

It's just lower sixth stuff, caveman stuff, you know?

mandy01
10-12-2009, 09:36 PM

The dude is CLEARLY being sarcastic (I was convinced by his comments about Federer playing the tournament of his life at the 2008 Olympics), just like Drakulie.

But atleast gj011 has a sense of humor (if you read what he says sarcastically, not seriously) - Drakulie, even read sarcastically, is like a kid pushing someone over in the schoolyard and going "hahaha isn't that funny?"

I think drak is hilarious.He can get all of you responding to him asking him to prove his theory and all unlike gj who mostly engaged P_Agony and vtmike:lol:

Blinkism
10-12-2009, 09:39 PM
I think drak is hilarious.He can get all of you responding to him asking him to prove his theory and all unlike gj who mostly engaged P_Agony and vtmike:lol:

I think you read too much into our responses, mandy.

I can only speak for myself, but I don't take Drakulie seriously.

I just wish he could atleast engage in more thoughtful trolling. He's so simpleton about it, like someone putting a "kick me" sign on someone's back and laughing about it for days.

I disagree about gj011, the dude is genuinely witty with his trolling. Just because some Federer fans got peeved doesn't make him less of a hilarious troll.

Drak just annoys everyone, Nadal fan, Federer fan, Blake fan LOL.

mandy01
10-12-2009, 09:42 PM
I think you read too much into our responses, mandy.

I can only speak for myself, but I don't take Drakulie seriously.

I just wish he could atleast engage in more thoughtful trolling. He's so simpleton about it.

I disagree about gj011, the dude is genuinely witty with his trolling. Just because some Federer fans got peeved doesn't make him less of a hilarious troll.

Drak just annoys everyone, Nadal fan, Federer fan, Blake fan LOL.
I like the fact the fact that people get annoyed and keep responding..:lol:

The fact that drak is trying to wind them up is obvious and they still get annoyed. :lol:
I know you dont take drak seriously.I've read your posts and its easy to make out that you dont.
gj was hilarious too,his multiple user accounts are not though :shock:
He seriously needs a life methinks :shock:

TheFifthSet
10-12-2009, 09:48 PM

I'd say the post-ban gj (i.e., a completely different guy altogether) is obviously a parody.

Drak, however, is just nuts regarding any topic pertaining Nadal.

Blinkism
10-12-2009, 09:54 PM
I like the fact the fact that people get annoyed and keep responding..:lol:

The fact that drak is trying to wind them up is obvious and they still get annoyed. :lol:
I know you dont take drak seriously.I've read your posts and its easy to make out that you dont.
gj was hilarious too,his multiple user accounts are not though :shock:
He seriously needs a life methinks :shock:

I just don't find Drakulie that funny.

gj011, on the other hand, takes his trolling to such extremes that it's hilarious. His discussion of Seles are classic, his attacks on "fresh green trolls" are worth a chuckle, and his references to P_Agony, vtmike, and the bunch as trolls, traitors, liars, and fools (has to be read sarcastically - I think that P_Agony is one of the most reasonable posters and vtmike was quite knowledgable) are very funny, indeed!!!

I see we're on the same level though. I think you'll agree that some people take TW too seriously?

I'd say the post-ban gj (i.e., a completely different guy altogether) is obviously a parody.

Drak, however, is just nuts regarding any topic pertaining Nadal.

I thought pre-ban gj was an artist misunderstood and unappreciated in his time. Post-ban gj is just sticking it to everyone, which is kind of funny.

Drakulie is just a few thousand years behind in the evolutionary ladder, so it's hard to really fault him.

mandy01
10-12-2009, 09:57 PM
^^ I think drak is hilarious.He can take one topic and drive people up the wall for months! :D And its not like he'd done it before.For the last three or so months however,he's been priceless at winding people up. :lol:
I agree with you though...people need to get a sense of humour.:lol:
I enjoy toying with gj's multiple user names :D

Blinkism
10-12-2009, 10:05 PM
It's too bad that the "Who is the biggest troll on TW?" Thread/Poll disappeared a while ago :(

~ZoSo~
10-12-2009, 11:34 PM
Federer never abused the ball boy.

~ZoSo~ probably got him all mixed up with toothy(Murray).

Check out his bottle throwing episode against joker. Abuse of ballkids im sure you will agree

~ZoSo~
10-12-2009, 11:37 PM
^^ I think drak is hilarious.He can take one topic and drive people up the wall for months! :D And its not like he'd done it before.For the last three or so months however,he's been priceless at winding people up. :lol:
I agree with you though...people need to get a sense of humour.:lol:
I enjoy toying with gj's multiple user names :D

Yes you toy with him and other users very succsessfully. LMAO

mandy01
10-12-2009, 11:41 PM
Yes you toy with him and other users very succsessfully. LMAOIts all in good fun :twisted:

mandy01
10-12-2009, 11:42 PM
Check out his bottle throwing episode against joker. Abuse of ballkids im sure you will agree you're doing pretty much what drak does but differently :D
I'm finding it funny now :lol:

edmondsm
10-12-2009, 11:43 PM
What bottle throwing episode? What match was this?

Baikalic
10-12-2009, 11:44 PM
It's too bad that the "Who is the biggest troll on TW?" Thread/Poll disappeared a while ago :(

No need for it, I notice that Drak has another excuse thread/poll about Nadal and Serena and is drawing attention to himself again.

But if you feel the need you can always start it :), although I personally see no need because there is only one biggest troll around here from what I can see.

Baikalic
10-12-2009, 11:45 PM

I believe it was after his racket abuse episode in Miami which came out of nowhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXeysnDFchA

happens at 0:58 in this vid.

mandy01
10-12-2009, 11:46 PM
In the Miami match against Djokovic Roger sat down and flinged his bottle at the dustbin..it landed near the bin not at the ball boys.One of them just picked it up and chucked it in.
Its just usual crap from defensive *******s.There's a reason tournament officials adore Roger..surely he's doing something right.

~ZoSo~
10-12-2009, 11:49 PM
Its all in good fun :twisted:

Im hoping that you didnt overlook the sarcasm in that post

bojsag
10-12-2009, 11:49 PM
Check out his bottle throwing episode against joker. Abuse of ballkids im sure you will agree

Wow, I remember that. That was the most disgusting behavior on record in main draw ATP event.

Blinkism
10-12-2009, 11:50 PM
In the Miami match against Djokovic Roger sat down and flinged his bottle at the dustbin..it landed near the bin not at the ball boys.One of them just picked it up and chucked it in.

I think you're downplaying what was not only a horrific act that should have resulted in the immediate ban of Roger Federer from professional tennis, but also one of the lowest moments in tennis history comparable to the Serena/Lines-judge debacle.
:twisted:

~ZoSo~
10-12-2009, 11:52 PM
We are aware that Drakulie is just trying to get a rise and "troll-baiting" - but he is kind of lame about it. Atleast gj011 is funny about trolling with his ridiculousness and tennis_hero made hilariously trollish threads. Drakulie is just lame in his attempt at humor.

But, you think we aren't having any fun? :)

It's hard to take a 40 year old man working in a pro shop in the summers very seriously :lol:

What does he do in winter? Stand outside a store dressed as one of santas elves?

mandy01
10-12-2009, 11:53 PM
I think you're downplaying what was not only a horrific act that should have resulted in the immediate ban of Roger Federer from professional tennis, but also one of the lowest moments in tennis history comparable to the Serena/Lines-judge debacle.
:twisted:My bad. I will write to the ATP and prominent newspapers soon and request immediate action :evil:

~ZoSo~
10-12-2009, 11:54 PM
Wow, I remember that. That was the most disgusting behavior on record in main draw ATP event.

Just another item in feds catalogue of unpleasant behavior on court. He will probably win a sportsmanship award for it.

bojsag
10-12-2009, 11:55 PM
What does he do in winter? Stand outside a store dressed as one of santas elves?

:lol::lol:**********:lol::lol:

mandy01
10-12-2009, 11:56 PM
Im hoping that you didnt overlook the sarcasm in that postI didnt.Poor attempt though :mrgreen:

SerbWhoLovesDelPo
10-12-2009, 11:57 PM
Its just usual crap from defensive *******s.There's a reason tournament officials adore Roger..surely he's doing something right.

Well, he didn't do stuff like that before, and that's why he won those sportsmanship awards.

This year he's doing it and that's why this year he most likely won't get the award.

~ZoSo~

Everybody adores "droolsome" roger lol

bojsag
Just another item in feds catalogue of unpleasant behavior on court. He will probably win a sportsmanship award for it.

Oh, what is the award talk about? Who gives that award for what? Is dressing like a clown at Wimbledon enough to get sportsmanship award, or is more required of a player?

mandy01
10-13-2009, 12:01 AM
Well, he didn't do stuff like that before, and that's why he won those sportsmanship awards.

This year he's doing it and that's why this year he most likely won't get the award.
He did actually..he likes flinging bottles into the dustbins..I've seen it before..Its not like he was aiming for the ball boys in which case it wouldve been a bad act :lol:
I really dont get what this has to do with sportsmanship award..It was purely unintentional..Its pretty obvious some people are clutching at straws at the moment.

Blinkism
10-13-2009, 12:03 AM

I'm not sure, probably hibernating in his basement with a box of microwavable burritos and old Federer DVD's

SerbWhoLovesDelPo
10-13-2009, 12:14 AM
He did actually..he likes flinging bottles into the dustbins..I've seen it before..Its not like he was aiming for the ball boys in which case it wouldve been a bad act :lol:
I really dont get what this has to do with sportsmanship award..It was purely unintentional..Its pretty obvious some people are clutching at straws at the moment.

That's not the only thing he did this year. There are others, and it's because of them that he will not get the award.

He's still probably better sportsman than Rafa IMO.

mandy01
10-13-2009, 12:18 AM
That's not the only thing he did this year. There are others, and it's because of them that he will not get the award.

He's still probably better sportsman than Rafa IMO. Yeah he had his moments this year :wink:
But almost all those who dominate do ,in some or the other way.They're loaded with expectations,sometimes unrealistic ones. :D

SerbWhoLovesDelPo
10-13-2009, 12:23 AM
Yeah he had his moments this year :wink:
But almost all those who dominate do ,in some or the other way.They're loaded with expectations,sometimes unrealistic ones. :D

Is "I can blow away Del Potro from the forehand side, just watch me" one of them?

mandy01
10-13-2009, 12:25 AM
Is "I can blow away Del Potro from the forehand side, just watch me" one of them?No idea.
10 chars.

bojsag
10-13-2009, 12:26 AM
Yeah he had his moments this year :wink:

Unrealistic expectations are no excuse for disgusting foul tirades and spraying watter bottles around. One must hold on to the dream. Reality --

14 slams > 13 slams + 2 hollow slams

mandy01
10-13-2009, 12:27 AM
Unrealistic expectations are no excuse for disgusting foul tirades and spraying watter bottles around. One must hold on to the dream. Reality --

14 slams > 13 slams + 2 hollow slams :lol::shock::cry::evil:

ksbh
10-13-2009, 04:41 AM
In a few short pages, a thread created to denigrate Nadal turns completely into a Federer bashing thread. This forum is a riot. ROFL!

ksbh
10-13-2009, 04:43 AM
Because there'd be no thrills anymore! LOL!

HAHA sometimes I wonder why everybody on this forum can't just all be friends:)

ksbh
10-13-2009, 04:44 AM
5th ... since when has quoting a player meant denigrating him?! :shock:

All I was doing was simply echoing Roddick's own words! He himself said he doesn't mind losing 8 finals to Federer, so 4 down 4 to go! Care to elaborate where I might have gone wrong? :)

Hey, can you stop denigrating Roddick???? The guy was a point away from serving for the match, and beat Hewitt and Murray to get to the final.

Cesc Fabregas
10-13-2009, 07:24 AM
I hope Federer picks up the sportsman award this year, so it can be finally put to bed what a joke of an award it is.

drakulie
10-13-2009, 07:42 AM
I hope Federer picks up the sportsman award this year, so it can be finally put to bed what a joke of an award it is.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/49/dawson_crying.gif

Blinkism
10-13-2009, 08:06 AM
^^ hilarious, you must be a big hit in the pro shop where you work as a towel boy in the summers

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-13-2009, 08:10 AM
This i can agree with, the awrd is absolutely not a joke but Federer does not deserve it this year.
Id say maybe Del Potro or Tsonga?

Blinkism
10-13-2009, 08:12 AM
This i can agree with, the awrd is absolutely not a joke but Federer does not deserve it this year.
Id say maybe Del Potro or Tsonga?

I'd say, with honesty, Djokovic should be put up for the award.

All I've seen him do is clap at opponent's "nice shots" and act like a complete wuss on the court to fix his image.

Oh, and Daniel Koellerer should be on the short list. :)

drakulie
10-13-2009, 08:15 AM
^^ hilarious, you must be a big hit in the pro shop where you work as a towel boy in the summers

we're in need of a film student, do you think you would like to..... oh wait! can you give me your dad's email so I can ask him for permission for you.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-13-2009, 08:18 AM
I'd say, with honesty, Djokovic should be put up for the award.

All I've seen him do is clap at opponent's "nice shots" and act like a complete wuss on the court to fix his image.

Oh, and Daniel Koellerer should be on the short list. :)
It feels weird writing it but...yeah Djokovic has really really tried to clean up his act, maybe he has realized by now that he will have a long career?
Daniel Koellerer should get the Jerk off the century award, he is acting like Hitler on the court!

Blinkism
10-13-2009, 08:20 AM
we're in need of a film student, do you think you would like to..... oh wait! can you give me your dad's email so I can ask him for permission for you.

Yes, yes, let out all the emotions.

This can only be healthy for your battered ego and fragile psyche.

You're on the right track, Drakulie.

ksbh
10-13-2009, 08:24 AM
Cesc ... spot on! I hope Federer wins it again because the next brilliant talent such as Del Potro, deserves a real award. The very fact that the Swiss national with a nose as wide as the Telegraph road (or say M1, for you Brits!) has won it what 5 times (?) means that this award has as much significance as the clipped toe nails of my neighbors dog!

It's akin to creating a Nobel prize for intelligence and giving it to George Bush, Jr! ROFL!

drakulie
10-13-2009, 08:26 AM
Yes, yes, let out all the emotions.

This can only be healthy for your battered ego and fragile psyche.

You're on the right track, Drakulie.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_sPfvW5S-Z24/RubwwdmZoMI/AAAAAAAAAxY/igp6m3ZnY2E/s400/hideout_cover400.jpg

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-13-2009, 08:28 AM
Cesc ... spot on! I hope Federer wins it again because the next brilliant talent such as Del Potro, deserves a real award. The very fact that the Swiss national with a nose as wide as the Telegraph road (or say M1, for you Brits!) has won it what 5 times (?) means that this award has as mich significance as the clipped toe nails of my neighbors dog!
Nooo, come on!! Why are commenting about Federers ...nose!?:shock:
The award carries great respect since its a tribute too one of the greatest! Who happens too be Swede.
Federer clearly doesnt deserve it this year, even I realize that.

Blinkism
10-13-2009, 08:28 AM
That's nice, Drakulie!!

Wow, did you paint that all by yourself?

What a big grown-up boy! :)

I'm really happy seeing your cognitive abilities develop every day.

One day, you'll be a fully functioning member of society.

drakulie
10-13-2009, 08:33 AM
That's nice, Drakulie!!

Wow, did you paint that all by yourself?

What a big grown-up boy! :)

I'm really happy seeing your cognitive abilities develop every day.

One day, you'll be a fully functioning member of society.

When you learn to hit groundstrokes from the baseline, rather than standing at the net (as in your avatar), then you could talk tennis.

When you tell your dad you will choose the career you want, and stop letting him to tell you what to do, then you could talk "life".

mandy01
10-13-2009, 08:33 AM
Cesc ... spot on! I hope Federer wins it again because the next brilliant talent such as Del Potro, deserves a real award. The very fact that the Swiss national with a nose as wide as the Telegraph road (or say M1, for you Brits!) has won it what 5 times (?) means that this award has as much significance as the clipped toe nails of my neighbors dog!

It's akin to creating a Nobel prize for intelligence and giving it to George Bush, Jr! ROFL! more pathetic bitter ******* drivel as always :mrgreen:

ksbh
10-13-2009, 08:34 AM
TMOP ... you're one of the intelligent members here. My posts are designed for a specific audience and you're not one of them, so ignore. I mean, only ignore posts of this nature, not all of 'em! :)

By the way, do you disagree with me about Federer's nose?! :)

Nooo, come on!! Why are commenting about Federers ...nose!?:shock:
The award carries great respect since its a tribute too one of the greatest! Who happens too be Swede.
Federer clearly doesnt deserve it this year, even I realize that.

Blinkism
When you learn to hit groundstrokes from the baseline, rather than standing at the net (as in your avatar), then you could talk tennis.

When you tell your dad you will choose the career you want, and stop letting him to tell you what to do, then you could talk "life".

Wow, look at all those long sentences?

Did you write them all yourself?

This is good progress, Drakulie!

One step at a time, just remember that.

:)

rocket
I believe it was after his racket abuse episode in Miami which came out of nowhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXeysnDFchA

happens at 0:58 in this vid.

The guy kept netting his forehand in that match, his bread-&-butter shot. Not like it came out of nowhere.

It was a pretty good smash I thought. :)

ksbh
10-13-2009, 08:36 AM
If you disagree with me about Federer's nose, please say so and I'll be glad to discuss. Criticizing my post does not lead this discussion anywhere. Stay on topic please! :)

more pathetic bitter ******* drivel as always :mrgreen:

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-13-2009, 08:38 AM
TMOP ... you're one of the intelligent members here. My posts are designed for a specific audience and you're not one of them, so ignore. I mean, only ignore posts of this nature, not all of 'em! :)

By the way, do you disagree with me about Federer's nose?! :)
Thank you, alright then i understand.
Well it depends on whos nose you are comparing it too?:)

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-13-2009, 08:40 AM
Wow, look at all those long sentences?

Did you write them all yourself?

This is good progress, Drakulie!

Guys...what are you doing? What are you even talking about??:shock:

Blinkism
10-13-2009, 08:41 AM
Thank you, alright then i understand.
Well it depends on whos nose you are comparing it too?:)

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2007/09/sport/federer_314x209.jpg

vs.

http://www.villaadriana.com.au/images/pinocchio.jpg

Blinkism
10-13-2009, 08:42 AM
Guys...what are you doing? What are you even talking about??:shock:

I've begun to talk to Drakulie like a child.

I figured he has a juvenile mentality, so that's the only way to talk to him.

The guy's got serious emotional issues, but I won't give up on him.

drakulie
10-13-2009, 08:42 AM

don't be bitter because nadal is doing illegal substances.