PDA

View Full Version : Iroquois park Louisville?

LafayetteHitter
10-11-2009, 12:45 PM
I am going to be in Louisville over the halloween weekend on business. Business is located on Dixie Hwy. It looks like Iroquois is one of the main places with courts in that area of Louisville? Anyone from the area with any advice?

nancyjones
10-19-2009, 02:11 AM
I am a tennis players from Louisville KY. We have lots of parks with outdoor free courts, but if you want some great action, try the indoor courts. They are mainly in the east end of town. Springhurst, Louisville Indoor Racquet Club, Louisville Tennis Club, Blairwood, and Advantage Tennis Club. You can visit louisvilletennis.net for lots of info on clubs, etc, get phone numbers, you can jump into a fast feed for an hour and a half for less than $20.00.

LafayetteHitter
10-20-2009, 08:33 AM
Thank you so much. I have been reading that website and it is very informative.

Nonentity
10-25-2009, 04:26 PM
what skill level?

Brettolius
10-25-2009, 04:57 PM
Yeah, definitely don't go to Iroquois park for tennis. Courts are in terrible shape, and I doubt you will find anybody there to hit with. Best bet for free outdoor action is Seneca Park, but as Nancy recomended, I'd hit up a club and jump in a fast feed.
I apologize in advance for Dixie Highway. If that's all you see, that's really not what it's about here.