PDA

View Full Version : Biggest whiner on the ATP-tour

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-13-2009, 11:21 AM
Observation!! ONLY vote! No need for explanation=bashing=thrashing=flamewars
This shall be the first and last post of this thread!
(Yeah right...:?)

bolo
10-13-2009, 11:23 AM
Federer. Constant whining at hawkeye. Sore loser whining at rivals who have a chance of beating him. :)

Mr.Brightside
10-13-2009, 11:23 AM
oh, there's the poll

bolo
10-13-2009, 11:24 AM
djokovic, for sure

stop your whining Mr. Brightside. :)

damn you changed it. :)

TheMagicianOfPrecision
djokovic, for sure
Yup there it is

TheMagicianOfPrecision
Stop whining already! :):shock:

bolo
10-13-2009, 11:26 AM
Stop whining already! :):shock:

already said it! :)

Adi-das
10-13-2009, 11:27 AM
Darn, voted for Nadal when infact i thought it said Federer. :(

bolo
10-13-2009, 11:28 AM
Darn, voted for Nadal when infact i thought it said Federer. :(

Well if it's close we will know who to blame. :)

Mr.Brightside
10-13-2009, 11:29 AM
stop your whining Mr. Brightside. :)

damn you changed it. :)

hehe :twisted:

Ledigs
10-13-2009, 11:29 AM
I don't think Nadal whines at all. Many people complain about the schedule.

He is very humble.

SuperDuy
10-13-2009, 11:30 AM
Nadal doesnt stop whining.

Adi-das
10-13-2009, 11:31 AM
Well if it's close we will know who to blame. :)

Dream on, Nadal will obviously win the poll due to this site being dominated by Federer fans. :)

GasquetGOAT
10-13-2009, 11:32 AM
Is this thread a joke? Should be only one option NADAL!!!

bolo
10-13-2009, 11:33 AM
Dream on, Nadal will obviously win the poll due to this site being dominated by Federer fans. :)

I know right, what a biased bunch of fed. fans. :) Should there be a poll on how many times federer will whine about hawkeye in the coming year?

TheMagicianOfPrecision
I don't think Nadal whines at all. Many people complain about the schedule.

He is very humble.
I dont agree with you, but i respect your opinion though.

ksbh
Roger Federer.

viduka0101
10-13-2009, 11:34 AM
drakulie

just look at his 5000 posts about roids

yes i know he isn't on the ATP Tour

TheMagicianOfPrecision
Is this thread a joke?
No, but made in good fun.

mandy01
I know right, what a biased bunch of fed. fans. :) Should there be a poll on how many times federer will whine about hawkeye in the coming year?
He only did it once this year and it was because the rules of the so-called system are not even well-defined...cant say Nadal's complaining for the first time this year alone.

viduka0101
10-13-2009, 11:35 AM

i thought you said you were a debater
would you like to debate are these people right about their "whining"

Ledigs
10-13-2009, 11:35 AM
I dont agree with you, but i respect your opinion though.

I've probably watched a lot more interviews of these players (I kind of like the psychological aspect even better than the matches) and I get a really great sense of calm and warmth from Nadal. Same for Federer.

Roddick to me seems very obnoxious and rude.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-13-2009, 11:36 AM
drakulie

just look at his 5000 posts about roids

yes i know he isn't on the ATP Tour
You should create a thread about TW:s biggest whiner in the odds and ends section, although i think drakulie is a good poster. Doesnt mean i always agrees with him, but overall a good poster imo.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-13-2009, 11:37 AM
I've probably watched a lot more interviews of these players (I kind of like the psychological aspect even better than the matches) and I get a really great sense of calm and warmth from Nadal. Same for Federer.

Roddick to me seems very obnoxious and rude.
Well, i wouldnt call Roddick a whiner about tournaments and scheduele etc, hes got a very sarcastic way of expressing himself though, mainly towards media.

Ledigs
10-13-2009, 11:42 AM
I just see it as Nadal being the leader of this movement who want to reduce the schedule. I'm sure it's not just him saying it but since he's number 2 he has the platform to do it.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-13-2009, 11:44 AM
i thought you said you were a debater
would you like to debate are these people right about their "whining"
I am a debater, but not in this actual thread im not. Im not gonna argue with anyones choice.:)

cucio
10-13-2009, 11:47 AM
One TTWer's "whine" is another's "objective statement of a fact", depending on personal preferences. Yet another popularity contest. Yawn.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-13-2009, 11:50 AM
One TTWer's "whine" is another's "objective statement of a fact", depending on personal preferences. Yet another popularity contest. Yawn.
And what would entertain you mr?

bolo
10-13-2009, 12:03 PM
I just see it as Nadal being the leader of this movement who want to reduce the schedule. I'm sure it's not just him saying it but since he's number 2 he has the platform to do it.

Nadal realizes that with great power comes great responsibility.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-13-2009, 12:05 PM
Nadal realizes that with great power comes great responsibility.
Im soo tempted to write something about this, but ill pass.:twisted::shock:

SerbWhoLovesDelPo
10-13-2009, 12:09 PM
Where is Djokovic?

----------------------------

Probably a toss-up between Djokovic's dad and drakulie.

mandy01
10-13-2009, 12:11 PM
Where is Djokovic?

Probably a toss-up between Djokovic's dad and drakulie.Djokovic's dad is not the member of the ATP nor is drak :mrgreen:

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-13-2009, 12:12 PM
Where is Djokovic?

Probably a toss-up between Djokovic's dad and drakulie.
I didnt include him because imo he has really cleaned up his act this year and shows much better sportsmanship and respect.

Jason Lives
10-13-2009, 12:12 PM
Biggest whiner on the ATP: Federer

SerbWhoLovesDelPo
10-13-2009, 12:18 PM
I didnt include him because imo he has really cleaned up his act this year and shows much better sportsmanship and respect.

So then why did you include Federer? lol

btw why Gonzalez? When does he whine?

Jason Lives
10-13-2009, 12:20 PM
Federer is definately the biggest whiner on the ATP tour. He acts like a complete moron too and he should just button his lips and hush his gums.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-13-2009, 12:26 PM
So then why did you include Federer? lol

btw why Gonzalez? When does he whine?
Although im a huge Fed-fan i think the last year he has whined a lot for being him.
Gonzalez whines a lot but because he is outside top ten media doesnt snapp it up as much.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-13-2009, 12:26 PM
Federer is definately the biggest whiner on the ATP tour. He acts like a complete moron too and he should just button his lips and hush his gums.
We got it the 1st time, you voted Federer.

All-rounder
10-13-2009, 12:47 PM
Nadal whines about the schedule yet he still plays at thailand barcelona and china nobody is forcing him to enter. Its when he loses then the complaints arise

cucio
10-13-2009, 12:58 PM
And what would entertain you mr?

Boobies!!! :shock:

Any thread that is not an obvious fan roll call is fine thanks. You wanna see your hate on Nadal validated by other *******s? Sure, suit yourself, this is after all the companion site to RF.com, but you don't need to make any excuse. The question is inconsequential. You could have titled your thread "Poorest combination of bandana and skin color" or "Worst racquet sound on impact" and the results would have been exactly the same. Caption it "who you like best" and get done with it. :twisted:

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-13-2009, 01:05 PM

Any thread that is not an obvious fan roll call is fine thanks. You wanna see your hate on Nadal validated by other *******s? Sure, suit yourself, this is after all the companion site to RF.com, but you don't need to make any excuse. The question is inconsequential. You could have titled your thread "Poorest combination of bandana and skin color" or "Worst racquet sound on impact" and the results would have been exactly the same. Caption it "who you like best" and get done with it. :twisted:
You are very wrong, i dont wanna see bashing players, thats why i wrote that they only should vote. Of course there will still be bashing but im not taking part off it, i even critisized Federer for whining more than usual lately !
There goes your theory !

Ledigs
10-13-2009, 01:09 PM
The poll itself is bashing Nadal

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-13-2009, 01:17 PM
The poll itself is bashing Nadal
Says who? If a majority of people vote for something it is automatically wrong in your eyes?

Kedar
10-13-2009, 01:20 PM
I don't get why Nadal and Fed are getting so many votes.
It's gotta be Tomas Berdych.

Ledigs
10-13-2009, 01:26 PM
Says who? If a majority of people vote for something it is automatically wrong in your eyes?

no but like another poster said, it's a popularity contest.

P_Agony
10-13-2009, 01:31 PM
I wouldn't go as close as calling any of these guys whiners. They all whine at times, but not that much. Nadal has been whinning more than usual as of late, so he's my choice for now, but I still don't think he's a whiner.

flyinghippos101
10-13-2009, 01:47 PM
I can only think of a few occassions of Federer being whiney, him usually b*tching about hawkeye (AO and USO I believe) Roddick is occassionally whiney and has recently jumped on the "shorter season" train with Nadal. But come on, biased or not, based on what the guy has said all year, you can't say that Nadal isn't the biggest whiner at the moment.

Djokovicfan4life
10-13-2009, 01:51 PM

Wow, banned in six posts. Nice.

zagor
10-13-2009, 01:53 PM

Riiiight,like Fed doesn't get his fair share of bashing here.

I guess all those posts/threads like Fed is washed up,is done,should retire,is a mental midget,has no heart,is a crying girl,is a complete idiot(as veroniquem called him),won all his slams due to weak era/luck/rigged draws/rigged schedules/due to playing clowns and chokers,is gay(not that that's an insult,but Nadal fans who adress him as such mean it as an insult),has a fat cow for a girlfriend(now wife)were a figment of my imagination.Heck I've even seen a certain Sampras fan call his two twin girls two arrogant SOBs.Let's not also forgot famous Mungo's threads like no slams for Fed in 2009 and similar BS,although those turned out to be funny in the end as his trolling came back to bite him in his *****.

Sure Nadal gets bashed around here especially lately but as I said Fed gets more than his fair share of hatred as well,you just don't see it cause it's convinient for you.Yeah blame it all on notorious,evil *******s while Nadal and Sampras fans are pure class,they don't bash Fed,right?

Oh and BTW the OP did put Federer in the poll and called him a whiner as well so quit talking from your high horse.

feetofclay
10-13-2009, 01:54 PM
Giving an opinion and whining are totally different. Federer whines when things don't go his way, just as a spoiled child would.
I would like to bet that many of the more mature people posting here have been in the situation in the work place where colleagues whine and moan about things that appear to them as injustices. but they never have the courage to speak out, they wait for someone to do it on their behalf.
Nadal gives his opinion when asked and sometimes when he isn't. That's not whining, in my book it's called having the courage of your convictions.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-13-2009, 01:54 PM
no but like another poster said, it's a popularity contest.
Well if someone is more popular than someone else, there must be a reason to that?

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-13-2009, 01:56 PM

I guess all those posts/threads like Fed is washed up,is done,should retire,is a mental midget,has no heart,is a crying girl,is a complete idiot(as veroniquem called him),won all his slams due to weak era/luck/rigged draws/rigged schedules/due to playing clowns and chokers,is gay(not that that's an insult,but Nadal fans who adress him as such mean it as an insult),has a fat cow for a girlfriend(now wife).Heck I've even seen a certain Sampras fan call his two twin girls two arrogant SOBs.Let's not also forgot famous Mungo's threads like no slams for Fed in 2009 and similar BS,although those turned out to be funny in the end as his trolling came back to bite him in his *****.

Sure Nadal gets bashed around here especially lately but as I said Fed gets more than his fair share of hatred as well,you just don't see it cause it's convinient for you.Yeah blame it all on notorious,evil *******s while Nadal and Sampras fans are pure class,they don't bash Fed,right?

Oh and BTW the OP did put Federer in the poll and called him a whiner as well so quit talking from your high horse.

Thank you zagor,and I totally agree with this, good post.

cork_screw
10-13-2009, 01:57 PM
Dude, stop this thread. It's dumb. They whine because they care. If they didn't it wouldn't matter at all what the call was. It means a lot to fed and he complains about the technology. What should he do, sit back and take things that are given to him. If you want to see someone step over the line and call the umpires "dumb" and "idiotic" where this individual personally attacks an umpires character and cred, just youtube Roddick. He makes it a more personal affair that any of those guys. But I'm sure he does it because he's wrapped up in the game. Get a life. And don't post this S***

edmondsm
10-13-2009, 01:58 PM
It's Nadal. Nadal is probably reading this thread right now whining about it.

zagor
10-13-2009, 02:00 PM
Thank you zagor,and I totally agree with this, good post.

You should have just put Fed as a sole poll option,believe me you wouldn't hear a word from cucio then as I've never seen him whine when Fed's getting bashed left and right here.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-13-2009, 02:00 PM
You should have just put Fed as a sole poll option,believe me you wouldn't hear a word from cucio then as I've never seen him whine when Fed's getting bashed left and right here.
I guess you are right :)

mike84
10-13-2009, 02:21 PM
rafa nadal and roger federer

flyinghippos101
10-13-2009, 02:32 PM

I guess all those posts/threads like Fed is washed up,is done,should retire,is a mental midget,has no heart,is a crying girl,is a complete idiot(as veroniquem called him),won all his slams due to weak era/luck/rigged draws/rigged schedules/due to playing clowns and chokers,is gay(not that that's an insult,but Nadal fans who adress him as such mean it as an insult),has a fat cow for a girlfriend(now wife)were a figment of my imagination.Heck I've even seen a certain Sampras fan call his two twin girls two arrogant SOBs.Let's not also forgot famous Mungo's threads like no slams for Fed in 2009 and similar BS,although those turned out to be funny in the end as his trolling came back to bite him in his *****.

http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx120/flyinghippos101/epic_win.jpg

inthemisosoup
10-13-2009, 02:55 PM
murray whines the most while whining, if that makes any sense. i just can't get that time in rome last year out of my head, with murray whining to the chair umpire about del potro talking about his mother. if that's not whining, i don't know what is. with everyone else, it is questionable whether they were whining or simply complaining (there is a subtle difference).

hilarious poll.

inthemisosoup
10-13-2009, 02:57 PM
oh, and i don't know why gonzalez is on here . . . i know people mentioned the fact that sometimes he whines, but they didn't mention any specific instances. anybody have examples?? just wondering, yanno

TheMusicLover
10-13-2009, 03:05 PM
Giving an opinion and whining are totally different. Federer whines when things don't go his way, just as a spoiled child would.
I would like to bet that many of the more mature people posting here have been in the situation in the work place where colleagues whine and moan about things that appear to them as injustices. but they never have the courage to speak out, they wait for someone to do it on their behalf.
Nadal gives his opinion when asked and sometimes when he isn't. That's not whining, in my book it's called having the courage of your convictions.

So when Fed complains about something he's a whiner, and when Nadal does the same thing, it's him having the courage to speak out. Brilliant.

Ever heard of 'Double Standards'? This is about the epithome of it.

cucio
10-13-2009, 03:17 PM
Sure Nadal gets bashed around here especially lately but as I said Fed gets more than his fair share of hatred as well,you just don't see it cause it's convinient for you.

No, you are just pulling things out of your ***. Since you are a ******* you are sensitive to my criticism against your ilk and you just don't notice when I do the same against other *****. For instance, I am especially combative about the Mirka issue, which really, really rubs me the wrong way in its utter tastelessness.

Yeah blame it all on notorious,evil *******s while Nadal and Sampras fans are pure class,they don't bash Fed,right?

***** are *****, only *******s are more numerous here and have the support of moderators, so I react against them more often, just a matter of numbers.

Yeah, right, like his intent is not transparent enough, how could I have missed it?

And for the record, I don't like horse riding, I tried it once and I felt so sorry for the poor beast having to carry 100 Kg of clueless primate on his spine that I can't in good conscience do it anymore :P

Oooh, see them ganging up again... :roll:

MethodTennis
10-13-2009, 03:24 PM

so where do i vote djockovic

Karlovic's Sunglasses
10-13-2009, 03:29 PM
Federer needs to shut up sometimes. He needs to realize he can't win them all and, become a brat when he doesn't win one Grand Slam to tie his grand slam record with the #1 holder.

zagor
10-13-2009, 03:47 PM
No, you are just pulling things out of your ***.

Not really,no.

Since you are a *******

Nice,insults.No I don't think the fact that my favourite players happens to be Federer makes me a ****** but nice to see you showing your true colours.

you are sensitive to my criticism against your ilk.

No,my response to your post was due to you saying that this is a site like RF.com which is BS considering how much Fed was bashed,especially last year and after AO this year.

As for my ilk,some of my favourite posters on this forum aren't Fed fans in the slightest so you're talking out of your ***** as usual.

and you just don't notice when I do the same against other *****.

Hard to notice something that happens very,very rarely or not at all.

***** are *****, only *******s are more numerous here and have the support of moderators, so I react against them more often, just a matter of numbers.

Yeah,right.Nadal/Sampras fans gave you plenty of chance to react with their threads which were much worse and direct than this one but strangely you didn't.Yet you still act like you're some beacon of objectivety and that you're neutral.Neutral my foot.

cucio
10-13-2009, 04:16 PM
Since zagor made this personal I'll be replying him by PM. Cucio over and out.

EDIT:
Hmm, no PMs allowed. Anyway, not worth it wasting more time on this, everyone's POVs are clear. Just regarding the accusation of insulting and true colors, I think I recall a post of yours proudly calling yourself a ******* during this years' RG. But no problem, if you find that offensive from me I won't use it personally on you anymore.

CCNM
10-13-2009, 04:28 PM
I've heard that the two Andys (especially Murray) are pretty bad....

ubermeyer
10-13-2009, 04:32 PM
where is djokovic wtf?

flyinghippos101
10-13-2009, 04:52 PM
I've heard that the two Andys (especially Murray) are pretty bad....

Just on court. Murray is atleast bearable off the court, Andy has just recently begun complaining about the scheduling.

zagor
10-13-2009, 09:34 PM
Since zagor made this personal I'll be replying him by PM. Cucio over and out.

EDIT:
Hmm, no PMs allowed. Anyway, not worth it wasting more time on this, everyone's POVs are clear. Just regarding the accusation of insulting and true colors, I think I recall a post of yours proudly calling yourself a ******* during this years' RG. But no problem, if you find that offensive from me I won't use it personally on you anymore.

Yeah,you got that right,we both said our piece,time to move on.And you can call me whatever the heck you like,this is internet afterall,it's not that big of a deal and mods seem to tolerate *******s,*******s and similar probably because they became so common.

Weathered33
10-13-2009, 11:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NhZbgx1vOg

Makes me laugh my *** off every time, especially because the umpire was giving the decision to Murray anyway.

Baikalic
10-13-2009, 11:53 PM
The biggest whiner on the ATP tour is Daniel Koellerer.

christos_liaskos
10-14-2009, 01:36 AM
Federer is definitely the biggest whiner on the ATP....oh sorry, i misread, i thought it said 'winner' :D

statto
10-14-2009, 02:14 AM
Voted Federer, but would have voted Djokovic if he was an option.

Inner Game
10-14-2009, 04:54 AM
Of course its Nadal Freak

drakulie
10-14-2009, 05:14 AM
Nadal:

French fans are mean to me.
Schedule is too long.
Not enough clay court tournaments.
Too many hard court tournaments.
Why did Soderling have to beat my arse.
Why is Wimbledon played immediately after the French?
Why do they schedule me to play at night.
Why do they schedule me to play during the day.
My toe nail broke.
I'm tired.
I'm exhausted.
I'm injured.
My knee hurts.
My other knee hurts.
Thinking about my knees make them hurt.
It's not fair.
Drakulie makes fun of me.
The color of the courts is unfair.
Traveling is unfair.
I don't like Chinese food.
The play clock is too short.
Chair umpires are unfair to me.
Blue clay is not fair.
The courts are too slow.
The courts are too fast.
The courts are too low bouncing.
Drug testing policy is unfair.
The balls are too heavy.
The balls are too hard.
The court is not long enough.
The court is too wide.
My parents divorce is unfair to me.
The ATP scoring system is unfair.
Why do players make fun of me for picking my butt?
Nike is unfair, they have all the cool clothes for Fed.
Did I say the season is too long?Feel free to add any more.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
10-14-2009, 05:52 AM
Nadal:

Schedule is too long.
My toe nail broke.
I'm tired.
I'm exhausted.
I'm injured.
My knee hurts.
My other knee hurts.
It's not fair.
Traveling is unfair.
Blue clay is not fair.
The courts are too slow.
The courts are too fast.
The balls are too heavy.
The balls are too hard.
The court is too wide.

That sums it up pretty good imo !

abmk
10-14-2009, 06:00 AM
Nadal:

Schedule is too long.
My toe nail broke.
I'm tired.
I'm exhausted.
I'm injured.
My knee hurts.
My other knee hurts.
It's not fair.
Traveling is unfair.
Blue clay is not fair.
The courts are too slow.
The courts are too fast.
The balls are too heavy.
The balls are too hard.
The court is too wide.

LOL ! I can't stop laughing ...

rommil
10-14-2009, 07:32 AM
Nadal:

Schedule is too long.
My toe nail broke.
I'm tired.
I'm exhausted.
I'm injured.
My knee hurts.
My other knee hurts.
It's not fair.
Traveling is unfair.
Blue clay is not fair.
The courts are too slow.
The courts are too fast.
The balls are too heavy.
The balls are too hard.
The court is too wide.

LOL can we add a picture of Rafa with a blanket up to his neck saying "I see tall people".

drakulie
10-14-2009, 07:35 AM
LOL can we add a picture of Rafa with a blanket up to his neck saying "I see tall people".

LMAO!! That would be funny as heck. :evil:

Federer_pilon
10-14-2009, 08:50 AM
Nadal:

Schedule is too long.
My toe nail broke.
I'm tired.
I'm exhausted.
I'm injured.
My knee hurts.
My other knee hurts.
It's not fair.
Traveling is unfair.
Blue clay is not fair.
The courts are too slow.
The courts are too fast.
The balls are too heavy.
The balls are too hard.
The court is too wide.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/49/dawson_crying.gif

drakulie
10-14-2009, 08:55 AM
^^^^Thanks! That is a perfect example of all of Nadal's excuses. Much appreciated.