PDA

View Full Version : Is the ATP in such a sad state of affairs?

roundiesee
10-14-2009, 05:15 AM
These observed in a matter of days-

"Roddick blasts tour calendar but reluctant to strike"

"Rafael Nadal and Andy Roddick complained Tuesday that the ATP season is too long and that tennis players need a proper offseason"

"Marat Safin bid farewell to his adoring Chinese fans after defeat at the Shanghai Masters on Wednesday but not before taking a swipe at his opponent Tomas Berdych and American Andy Roddick"

"Hewitt slams Australian tennis, backs leadership change"

I wonder who will be next to blast someone else?? Sad really........ :(

JRstriker12
10-14-2009, 05:21 AM
These observed in a matter of days-

"Roddick blasts tour calendar but reluctant to strike"

"Rafael Nadal and Andy Roddick complained Tuesday that the ATP season is too long and that tennis players need a proper offseason"

"Marat Safin bid farewell to his adoring Chinese fans after defeat at the Shanghai Masters on Wednesday but not before taking a swipe at his opponent Tomas Berdych and American Andy Roddick"

"Hewitt slams Australian tennis, backs leadership change"

I wonder who will be next to blast someone else?? Sad really........ :(

Meh.......

Every sport needs a little drama on the side.

Also, I don't mind players taking shots at each other. Sometimes the love fest gets a little boring. I'm not saying we should go back to J-Mac and Connors, but a a little competative juice doesn't hurt.

LOL @ Hewitt - is he still mad that that Junior (was is Tomic) said he didn't want to practice with Hewitt becasue Hewitt wasn't good enough????

sureshs
10-14-2009, 06:03 AM
At least the WTA players don't whine and fight it out like real men

Cyan
10-14-2009, 06:05 AM
At least the WTA players don't whine and fight it out like real men

Serena for sure!

lawrence
10-14-2009, 07:10 AM
LOL @ Hewitt - is he still mad that that Junior (was is Tomic) said he didn't want to practice with Hewitt becasue Hewitt wasn't good enough????

Don't think that has anything to do with it.