PDA

View Full Version : Murray v Henman 2006

NolemurraY
10-21-2009, 06:14 AM
I was just randomly looking at tennis videos on youtube when i came across Murray v Henman at Cincinatti 2006 around 1:14 you can hear Murray say to himself 'first two breakpoints and you play like a dick' am i just hearing things? If not i found this funny :L

NolemurraY
10-21-2009, 07:20 AM
ooops :S my bad, just realised i didnt post the link, please forgive me i'm ill :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EIrWV1xfys

Feņa14
10-21-2009, 09:33 AM
I wouldn't be surprised!

He's quite notorious for showing alot of emotion and shouting at himself, punching his racket etc...

NolemurraY
10-21-2009, 10:42 AM
Haha, i had watched that video a couple of times before watching it again today and never realised the little 'mumbles' the players give themselves between points, you can hear maybe 2 or 3 from murray and 1 from henman. And yes murray can be quite childish on court :p but he's still one of my favourite players and i try to 'copy' his style of play.

Weathered33
10-21-2009, 11:18 AM
And yes murray can be quite childish on court :p but he's still one of my favourite players and i try to 'copy' his style of play.

OMG BURN IN HELL PUSHER!!!! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

NolemurraY
10-21-2009, 11:27 AM
:P well its better than losing ;P, when i first started tennis i thought you had to hit winners on every point to be a 'good' player, then i realised that didn't win me matches, what did was playing the percentages and playing 'sensible' tennis, you still get to hit winners and passing shots have become my favourite shot on either side, it feeld great to draw ure opponent in with a short slice then pass them with a short angle. So if being a 'pusher' gets me the W you can call me what you like :P

NolemurraY
10-21-2009, 12:47 PM
And i prefer to call it counterpunching :P