PDA

View Full Version : Do Head Sonic Pro string reels exist in orange?

matchmaker
10-23-2009, 03:49 PM
So today I was at my tennis shop and saw they had Head Sonic Pro Strings in Orange, in a reel, I had never seen this. It sure looked authentic, but I was just wondering. This is supposed to be one of the softest polys ever, any comments on how it plays? I think they might have had the price wrong because it was about a third of the regular MSRP.

jazar
10-24-2009, 01:02 AM
its available in white, orange and black

matchmaker
10-24-2009, 01:12 AM
I knew that it came in those colors in sets but not in reels. I just had a look on the bay and yes, reels come in orange too.

I already bought the string reel at the incredible price of 55 usd. I think the pricing was probably a mistake, but I will gladly have the sportstore make it.

I am living in Latin America and the business ethics over here are: making profit and ripping off customers. Most racquets over here cost 300 usd. That is 50 percent more than in the States and often they only sell models from the previous generation.

I actually went into the store to search for overgrips. Can you imagine they only had 4 small boxes of overgrips in the only specialized tennis shop in a city with 3 million inhabitants. And the price was 11 usd. for an item that costs 5 usd in the States.

At least I got something at a bargain price for once.