10-24-2009, 07:51 PM
you forgot the link

Gee Willikers Batman!
10-24-2009, 08:27 PM
Sorry, here it is..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQB8zpPy1R4&fmt=18

Blake0
10-24-2009, 10:35 PM
Kinda dark..hard to see much..but your strokes look pretty solid.

Claudius
10-24-2009, 11:06 PM
You need more arm extension on that serve.

skyzoo
10-25-2009, 04:14 AM
your forehands look really solid

ryangoring
10-25-2009, 05:52 AM
looks pretty good! need more video!:)

Gee Willikers Batman!
10-25-2009, 07:11 AM
Yeah, I'll remember to bring my tripod next time for matchplay.

Blake0
10-25-2009, 10:43 AM
Yeah, I'll remember to bring my tripod next time for matchplay.

Also try to have a bit more light..:)

Gee Willikers Batman!
10-25-2009, 11:29 AM
ill try...

lilxjohnyy
10-25-2009, 12:06 PM
very solid!

Bungalo Bill
10-25-2009, 12:07 PM
EDIT: My mistake, I forgot the link

October 24, 2009

Holy Mackrel!

You are much better in this clip! I love the effort in you movement. Make sure you are going through the ball and careful not to swipe up too much.

Gee Willikers Batman!
10-25-2009, 12:18 PM
Holy Mackrel!

You are much better in this clip! I love the effort in you movement. Make sure you are going through the ball and careful not to swipe up too much.

Thanks for the reply, and I will keep that in mind.

defrule
10-25-2009, 02:21 PM
That forehand looks so crisp! It's beautiful!

Gee Willikers Batman!
10-25-2009, 05:54 PM
BB, anything wrong with my serve?

ttbrowne
10-25-2009, 06:46 PM
Real dark. Play more in the daytime.

BreakPoint
10-25-2009, 07:30 PM
I clicked on this thread because I thought it had a video of George W. Bush playing tennis. :( :shock:

Bungalo Bill
10-26-2009, 08:09 AM
BB, anything wrong with my serve?

Keep working on thrust upward and forwards. Also, your non-dominant arm needs to fold back into the body for improved acceleration. Really loosen your hitting arm and let it fly.

Folding your arm back into your body will help you not overrotate away from the ball and fall back more forward into the court.

THESEXPISTOL
10-26-2009, 08:15 AM
Nice strokes and great serve. The only thing that you could improve is the footwork.
How old are you?

Gee Willikers Batman!
10-26-2009, 01:01 PM
Keep working on thrust upward and forwards. Also, your non-dominant arm needs to fold back into the body for improved acceleration. Really loosen your hitting arm and let it fly.

Folding your arm back into your body will help you not overrotate away from the ball and fall back more forward into the court.

Thanks!

Nice strokes and great serve. The only thing that you could improve is the footwork.
How old are you?

I turned 17 on August 13th

Azzurri
11-01-2009, 06:46 AM
BH needs to be hit with a little more forward momentum. almost as if at point of impact you are not pushing through the shot but instead stay a bit too upright. I noticed this in another video. FH looks good.

now to a serious question; what are you looking for? do you have any issues that you feel needs to be looked at? when you post a vid, you will get all sorts of "advice", but try to be more specific or hit a bunch of different FH's if you think you have some FH issues, etc.

Azzurri
11-01-2009, 06:48 AM
How old are you?

LOL, this is what I mean. "nice" strokes don't mean much. Only feeds someone's ego. Great serve??? How would you possibly know this? Footwork..LOL, if anything his footwork seems to be pretty good. he moves his feet, so its very, very obviosu you don't know what you are looking at.
These are the kinds of posts that will be given when someone just posts a video and that is it.

Gee Willikers Batman!
11-01-2009, 07:32 AM
BH needs to be hit with a little more forward momentum. almost as if at point of impact you are not pushing through the shot but instead stay a bit too upright. I noticed this in another video. FH looks good.

now to a serious question; what are you looking for? do you have any issues that you feel needs to be looked at? when you post a vid, you will get all sorts of "advice", but try to be more specific or hit a bunch of different FH's if you think you have some FH issues, etc.

Honestly, every aspect of my game needs LOTS of improvement. I mainly post videos for those who just like watching other people play out of enjoyment. (Me being one of them) Any advice given is taken into consideration!

LOL, this is what I mean. "nice" strokes don't mean much. Only feeds someone's ego. Great serve??? How would you possibly know this? Footwork..LOL, if anything his footwork seems to be pretty good. he moves his feet, so its very, very obviosu you don't know what you are looking at.
These are the kinds of posts that will be given when someone just posts a video and that is it.

There are two serves at the end of the video if you missed it.

skyzoo
11-01-2009, 07:33 AM
I clicked on this thread because I thought it had a video of George W. Bush playing tennis. :( :shock:
hahahaha wow I just laughed out loud

moroni
11-01-2009, 07:54 AM
really dark and so few shots no one could give prober feedback to this vid!!!

Azzurri
11-01-2009, 09:18 AM
Honestly, every aspect of my game needs LOTS of improvement. I mainly post videos for those who just like watching other people play out of enjoyment. (Me being one of them) Any advice given is taken into consideration!

We saw your serve motion.

if this is the case, kindly ask TW to set up another thread section because this is tennis tips/instructions.

not coming down on you, but these threads are silly. post yourself on youtube and let others make comments there.

Azzurri
11-01-2009, 09:19 AM
really dark and so few shots no one could give prober feedback to this vid!!!

I really don't see the point of these vidoes. its ok if GWB is working on something and needs some advice, but these "look at me" vids are tiresome.

mrcalon
11-01-2009, 09:46 AM
I really don't see the point of these vidoes. its ok if GWB is working on something and needs some advice, but these "look at me" vids are tiresome.

Meh, i think these threads of good players are cool.

GWB - keep posting. BTW what happened to your old youtube vids?

Azzurri
11-01-2009, 10:50 AM

then you have absolutely no life. these are 10 second video clips...you think that is entertaining. good luck with that.

Gee Willikers Batman!
11-01-2009, 11:18 AM

I put them on private.

We saw your serve motion.

if this is the case, kindly ask TW to set up another thread section because this is tennis tips/instructions.

not coming down on you, but these threads are silly. post yourself on youtube and let others make comments there.

I'm sorry if these videos annoy you or offend you, I just enjoy tennis and enjoy watching others play, so I thought others would like to see me play as well.

My apologies..

prattle128
11-01-2009, 12:00 PM
your forehand swing reminds me a lot of Federer's

Dwhit
11-01-2009, 02:05 PM

Couldn't disagree more, i like to see other players strokes, not just the pro's. Good video and solid technique...

Azzurri
11-01-2009, 02:35 PM
I put them on private.

I'm sorry if these videos annoy you or offend you, I just enjoy tennis and enjoy watching others play, so I thought others would like to see me play as well.

My apologies..

Its OK to post vids of yourself, but what is the point of a 30 sec vid?? show a good 5 minue highlite reel or actual match play (I know you play matches). But these little clips annoy A LOT of people and you know that. They and myself know the vids you have been posting are useless. Try to read my entire post to you and comprehend what I am saying. You tend to miss the point.

Azzurri
11-01-2009, 02:37 PM
Couldn't disagree more, i like to see other players strokes, not just the pro's. Good video and solid technique...

really? these 30 sec vids are what you like to see? ok, that is fine. But most of us would like to see something else. we have seen countless video's of GWB and they are just nothing but a waste of bandwith at this point. YOU, should go to utube if you want to see random people hitting a tennis ball. This section is for TIPS/INSTRUCTION. If you don't know what that means, then you are just as clueless as Conquistador and Fedace.

mrcalon
11-01-2009, 02:48 PM
then you have absolutely no life. these are 10 second video clips...you think that is entertaining. good luck with that.

5,531 posts - 15 in 1 "useless" thread. do the internet a favor quit posting.

mrcalon
11-01-2009, 02:56 PM
really? these 30 sec vids are what you like to see? ok, that is fine. But most of us would like to see something else. we have seen countless video's of GWB and they are just nothing but a waste of bandwith at this point. YOU, should go to utube if you want to see random people hitting a tennis ball. This section is for TIPS/INSTRUCTION. If you don't know what that means, then you are just as clueless as Conquistador and Fedace.

um, then dont click on the link. if you dont get that simple concept, you need a little more than tennis tips. thanks.

Azzurri
11-02-2009, 03:37 AM
um, then dont click on the link. if you dont get that simple concept, you need a little more than tennis tips. thanks.

you seem to be confused. according to your logic, its ok to post ridiculous "look at me" video's just to serve ones ego. It has no reason to be in the tips/instruction section. what is it you don't get? odd, but why do you like watching 30 second clips of teenage boys playing tennis??

Put these ******** clips on odds/ends. They don't belong here. There is NO tips/instruction going on here.

mrcalon
11-02-2009, 05:15 AM
Put these ******** clips on odds/ends. They don't belong here. There is NO tips/instruction going on here.

Let me repeat - don't click the link.

Azzurri
11-02-2009, 07:15 AM
Let me repeat - don't click the link.

let me repeat, this "look at me video" is not appropriate in this section. you are a complete tool.

mrcalon
11-02-2009, 10:12 AM
let me repeat, this "look at me video" is not appropriate in this section. you are a complete tool.

and you're a total ****** - no one needs you trying to police the content around here. find something else to fill your self worth.

Bungalo Bill
11-02-2009, 10:28 AM
I love watching a good spat every now and then. lol

Azzurri
11-02-2009, 12:20 PM
and you're a total ****** - no one needs you trying to police the content around here. find something else to fill your self worth.

confused. police? has a crime been committed? Not sure if it was, however this thread does not belong in a tips/insruction section when all the OP wants is for people to say "wow dude, you hit so nice, great serve man, wish I was as good as you, etc, etc., etc."

here is an idea, since you have some kind of strange man-love for GWB. ask him to send you personal videos so you can watch them in a more appropriate setting. In this setting, you can enjoy all of Kenny's shots, serves and footwork wile eating popcorn. This way, the thread/section that clearly states TIPS/INSTRUCTION will actually have clips of people seeking help isntead of, well whatever it is you like about watching these types of videos.

unlike you, I would much rather help out another player with clips of them seeking help. guess you like the videos of people just showing off. creepy if you ask me, very creepy indeed.

mrcalon
11-02-2009, 01:06 PM
unlike you, I would much rather help out another player with clips of them seeking help. guess you like the videos of people just showing off. creepy if you ask me, very creepy indeed.

ohh i see now. you consider this forum your personal teaching grounds and you get butt hurt when your groundbreaking instructions are ignored. sad.

Storm
11-02-2009, 02:17 PM

Stop complaining you even gave instruction. You need to grow up and not try to start petty conflict. I you don't care, don't click.

Gee Willikers Batman!
11-02-2009, 05:05 PM
confused. police? has a crime been committed? Not sure if it was, however this thread does not belong in a tips/insruction section when all the OP wants is for people to say "wow dude, you hit so nice, great serve man, wish I was as good as you, etc, etc., etc."

here is an idea, since you have some kind of strange man-love for GWB. ask him to send you personal videos so you can watch them in a more appropriate setting. In this setting, you can enjoy all of Kenny's shots, serves and footwork wile eating popcorn. This way, the thread/section that clearly states TIPS/INSTRUCTION will actually have clips of people seeking help isntead of, well whatever it is you like about watching these types of videos.

Excuse me? Who the hell do you think you are? Please tell me where I said or implied ANY of the above bolded.

I took advice from BB, a respected member on this board and also even asked for HELP on my SERVE which is TIPS/INSTRUCTION.

I also took into consideration what YOU SAID, and I even typed that I did.

I don't get where you are getting this "look at me" nonsense because obviously if I needed any EGO boost, I would put up a video full of aces and winners and ask for ratings and etc.

Look at ALL my posts and threads, I have not once asked for a NTRP or NRTP whatever rating.

Azzurri
11-02-2009, 05:19 PM
Excuse me? Who the hell do you think you are? Please tell me where I said or implied ANY of the above bolded.

I took advice from BB, a respected member on this board and also even asked for HELP on my SERVE which is TIPS/INSTRUCTION.

I also took into consideration what YOU SAID, and I even typed that I did.

I don't get where you are getting this "look at me" nonsense because obviously if I needed any EGO boost, I would put up a video full of aces and winners and ask for ratings and etc.

Look at ALL my posts and threads, I have not once asked for a NTRP or NRTP whatever rating.

Kenny,
your vid is a "look at me" video. You stated it yourself. It had nothing to do with asking for help regarding yoour game, again you also stated this yourself. So what is the point of your video? Let me answer; look at me!!!

You tried the OBVIOUS "look at me videos" and it was a disaster, many times. Your last line is extremely telling of you...OBLIVIOUS.

Azzurri
11-02-2009, 05:19 PM
Stop complaining you even gave instruction. You need to grow up and not try to start petty conflict. I you don't care, don't click.

get back to your hole Mr. 20 posts.

fluffy Beaver
11-02-2009, 05:32 PM
Kenny,
your vid is a "look at me" video. You stated it yourself. It had nothing to do with asking for help regarding yoour game, again you also stated this yourself. So what is the point of your video? Let me answer; look at me!!!

You tried the OBVIOUS "look at me videos" and it was a disaster, many times. Your last line is extremely telling of you...OBLIVIOUS.

Sounds about right, why else would he make a thread

Should I post this video? (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=280240)?

To build hype and build up his ego...

Gee Willikers Batman!
11-02-2009, 05:34 PM

This is the post you are referring to.

1. I do agree that one of the reasons I post videos are because they are requested and people enjoy watching them.

BUT, Read in bold and underlined, I SAID I need improvement and I SAID any advice given is going to be taken into consideration

THIS was NOT your typical "Hey heres my video I'm a 5.0" thread

Gee Willikers Batman!
11-02-2009, 05:35 PM
Sounds about right, why else would he make a thread

Should I post this video? (http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=280240)?

To build hype and build up his ego...

I wouldn't enter my threads, if anything, he would be on 'my side' if there were sides, you should see the email he sent me not a couple months ago"

Azzurri
11-02-2009, 05:52 PM
This is the post you are referring to.

1. I do agree that one of the reasons I post videos are because they are requested and people enjoy watching them.
BUT, Read in bold and underlined, I SAID I need improvement and I SAID any advice given is going to be taken into consideration

THIS was NOT your typical "Hey heres my video I'm a 5.0" thread

you stated it again. My initial "annoynace" was the goofballs that think a 30 sec vid makes you a good player (again, not YOU stating it, but you know others will' hence its a "look at me" video). One guy even said you have a GREAT serve...my god he had no idea where it even landed, pace, spin, etc. You just miss the point. I realize you're only 17, but you are not as smart as you think. I know guys like you. I noted a while back to knock the crap off regarding these silly videos. Again, IF you wanted ADVICE then post it in an appropriate manner, but you clearly stated it was for people to look at. This is a tips/isntruction. I noted that you should ask TW to add a section for "look at me" videos for people that just like to watch others play...that is ok.

Azzurri
11-02-2009, 05:55 PM
I wouldn't enter my threads, if anything, he would be on 'my side' if there were sides, you should see the email he sent me not a couple months ago"

don't be weird. he is making a point regarding these kinds of threads. if you post vids asking for advice, try to show you are working on the advice then that would be great. BB even noted some sort of improvement (good to read), but some of the clowns on here telling you how great you are from a 30 sec vid is the issue. that's not cool and Fluffy is pointing out what he knows to be true.

Azzurri
11-02-2009, 05:57 PM

just looked at the thread Fluffy posted. YOU asked to post it, you made it seem others wanted to see you. again, no big deal if you were actively looking for advice, it's clear you were not.

Gee Willikers Batman!
11-02-2009, 05:59 PM
What's clear is that you have some sort of hostility towards me for whatever reason, you should stop replying in my threads and block me if I am that much of a nuisance to you.

Azzurri
11-02-2009, 06:05 PM
What's clear is that you have some sort of hostility towards me for whatever reason, you should stop replying in my threads and block me if I am that much of a nuisance to you.

no hostility at all. have I called you a moron, idiot, loser...etc?? No, simply trying to explain to you reality. how many people have told you about your "attention" seeking videos? too many to count, yet you still do it. For the last time, if you're looking for help that is fine. But theese clips are useless. Boojay just had a video set up and that was APPROPRIATE. Some of us don't care for these kinds of videos. This is a forum and stating the obviosu; this section is for tips/instruction, not to gain a fan base. why is it you cannot comprehend this?

Azzurri
11-02-2009, 06:08 PM
also, look at the tips/instruction section. Its filled with advice/tips/instruction requests. Yours is the only "look at me video"...its very, very obvious. not sure why or how you don't see it.

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17

Azzurri
11-02-2009, 06:26 PM
ohh i see now. you consider this forum your personal teaching grounds and you get butt hurt when your groundbreaking instructions are ignored. sad.

if this is what came to your mind...good luck with that.:shock:

boojay
11-02-2009, 06:27 PM
no hostility at all. have I called you a moron, idiot, loser...etc?? No, simply trying to explain to you reality. how many people have told you about your "attention" seeking videos? too many to count, yet you still do it. For the last time, if you're looking for help that is fine. But theese clips are useless. Boojay just had a video set up and that was APPROPRIATE. Some of us don't care for these kinds of videos. This is a forum and stating the obviosu; this section is for tips/instruction, not to gain a fan base. why is it you cannot comprehend this?

Heh, I especially enjoyed this response he gave in my thread:

Okay, that's cool, I was just wondering why there were a lot of edits because it wasn't like you were editing good rally's so I was kind of wondering, why else would he edit it unless he wants to 'look good' but you don't seem like the person who would do that.

Btw, if you in fact live next to Elisha Cuthbert, I'm going to have to come over.

Azzurri
11-02-2009, 06:51 PM

Btw, if you in fact live next to Elisha Cuthbert, I'm going to have to come over.

I saw that. He acts like he is an innocent poster. he ribs people all the time. he made no sense regarding you "editing" your video.

Elisha is soooo sweet.:)

I also saw your doubs video in the dome...nice stuff. where are you in Canada. I usually visit Toronto/Ajax once a year.

boojay
11-02-2009, 06:56 PM
I saw that. He acts like he is an innocent poster. he ribs people all the time. he made no sense regarding you "editing" your video.

Elisha is soooo sweet.:)

I also saw your doubs video in the dome...nice stuff. where are you in Canada. I usually visit Toronto/Ajax once a year.

You LIIIIIIE!!!! But no seriously, you got pics? Cause I need them.....for research.

Thanks man, I'm from Sask. Can you believe we lost to the same team again this year, but by a closer score? This time I was serving for the first set 5-4, but my partner had no clue we were up and we magically blew it. Except this time my partner was the guy in my latest video who can be pretty aloof. Had it been my usual partner (bad shoulder), I think we would've won. I'm still ****ed.

Azzurri
11-02-2009, 06:59 PM
You LIIIIIIE!!!! But no seriously, you got pics? Cause I need them.....for research.

Thanks man, I'm from Sask. Can you believe we lost to the same team again this year, but by a closer score? This time I was serving for the first set 5-4, but my partner had no clue we were up and we magically blew it. Except this time my partner was the guy in my latest video who can be pretty aloof. Had it been my usual partner (bad shoulder), I think we would've won. I'm still ****ed.

Elisha knows I post here..she would be very pi$$ed.

that sucks. wish there were more opportunities to play 4.5 level dubs in my area. my partner is a nice player. incredible hands at the net and smart.

mrcalon
11-02-2009, 08:23 PM
if this is what came to your mind...good luck with that.:shock:

admit it your every bit the attention hor as the OP. good luck with that.

Gee Willikers Batman!
11-02-2009, 10:45 PM

Look at the end of that quote that you quoted me on, thanks.

Gee Willikers Batman!
11-03-2009, 04:37 AM

Hmm? One of the most common things I hear from posters is that if you post a video, it should be unedited, and you should have no excuses. Just a video to be shown and linked, EXACTLY what I did.

Boojay, posted an 'EDITED' video of him, playing WITH an 'injury', with a 'very inconsistent partner' all the while being ridiculously flat footed and lazy. (although understandable because of the injury)

- and you are not getting on his case? If I posted that EXACT thread with my video, you would be jumping all over it saying "stop editing to make yourself look good, stop blaming your partner, stop blaming your injury, etc etc"

P.S - My name is Ken, not Kenny

Azzurri
11-03-2009, 04:49 AM
admit it your every bit the attention hor as the OP. good luck with that.

again, if that is what pops into your head, good luck with that. It has come to my attention you are a half-twit and not worthy of my time. you bore me. Have a nice life.

Azzurri
11-03-2009, 04:58 AM
Hmm? One of the most common things I hear from posters is that if you post a video, it should be unedited, and you should have no excuses. Just a video to be shown and linked, EXACTLY what I did.

Boojay, posted an 'EDITED' video of him, playing WITH an 'injury', with a 'very inconsistent partner' all the while being ridiculously flat footed and lazy. (although understandable because of the injury)

- and you are not getting on his case? If I posted that EXACT thread with my video, you would be jumping all over it saying "stop editing to make yourself look good, stop blaming your partner, stop blaming your injury, etc etc"

Kenny/Ken you are not too difficult to bring out your true feelings. People "edit" for different reasons. He asked for help. it was obvious he was NOT showing a "look at me" video. It is really difficult to talk sense into someone that is very close-minded and stubborn. I guess its the way you are being raised. I thought maybe uou were beginning to "get it" and show some maturity, guess I was wrong.

mrcalon
11-03-2009, 07:44 AM
again, if that is what pops into your head, good luck with that. It has come to my attention you are a half-twit and not worthy of my time. you bore me. Have a nice life.

hah enjoy your thrilling life as internet tennis tipster and wannabe moderator. keep "helping".
cheers.

boojay
11-03-2009, 08:03 AM
Look at the end of that quote that you quoted me on, thanks.

Oh? You want me to quote the part where you feign innocence and post with false modesty? Sure, I could do that. I will next time, don't you worry about it.

I think you're just bitter because it's looking more and more apparent that Azzurri's got you pegged. He's not being rude or "hostile" as you keep trying to make him appear to be. He simply sees past the front you're trying to put up and giving you sound advice on how to stop looking that way, but you keep trying to brush it off. Have you not noticed how much conflict always arises in every thread you create? There's a pattern, but you don't seem to get it.

Personally, I'm not overly bothered by your videos, but just be honest about it.

Yet another post masking what are truly your own intentions when you post your videos. I edit videos because there's no point in watching us pick up balls, or having feeds go into the net. Yes, I took out some bad hits because I felt seeing a two or three shot rally over and over again would not be very useful in giving critique to one's strokes. Notice there are not many winners (if any at all) in the video either, which I assure you there were plenty of, but of course you neglect that I edited those out as well.

Playing with an injury obviously hinders my movement, but not my strokes. I make no excuses in that department. Even at full health, I would still have the same mechanics, except my movement would be better and I'd have more juice on my shots, that's all. What you see in my latest video is how I'm hitting and I had enough footage to show I could do it consistently.

I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss my partner. Admittedly he may be weaker than me (only mentally), but in all likelihood he probably plays at a level higher than you think. I have plenty of videos of myself hitting (injury-free even!) with a superior player who I have an EASIER time rallying with. I'd like to see you try to carry a controlled rally against someone who's trying to smack the crap out of the ball the entire time. It takes a lot of patience and discipline.

Gravitation
11-03-2009, 01:20 PM

Do you want to watch 5 minutes of the guy picking up balls or something? Your video was shot with a decent camera, yet your video was only 45 seconds, evidently you cut only a small piece of the total footage. We can't even see your partner or where your balls are landing. Seriously, just don't go accusing people of things you are culpable of.

Gee Willikers Batman!
11-03-2009, 03:29 PM
Do you want to watch 5 minutes of the guy picking up balls or something? Your video was shot with a decent camera, yet your video was only 45 seconds, evidently you cut only a small piece of the total footage. We can't even see your partner or where your balls are landing. Seriously, just don't go accusing people of things you are culpable of.

Are you accusing me of editing/cutting MY video? Really, do you want to see the raw video, of me setting up the camera, and giving ball help to the other court, twice? The FULL video is 1:30 long from the time I set up the camera to when I turn it off. I do not even HIT a ball until 00:40.. The beginning is what I have said above and the end is my partner talking to the other court because he did not know I was filming so I am just standing there saying "You are wasting the battery." I'm not 'culpable' of what you assume. I'll upload the raw video if you think I am lying, but I can assure you I'm not.

Toxicmilk
11-03-2009, 04:00 PM
Nice to see you putting up vids again. Always nice to watch.

Gravitation
11-03-2009, 05:46 PM
Are you accusing me of editing/cutting MY video? Really, do you want to see the raw video, of me setting up the camera, and giving ball help to the other court, twice? The FULL video is 1:30 long from the time I set up the camera to when I turn it off. I do not even HIT a ball until 00:40.. The beginning is what I have said above and the end is my partner talking to the other court because he did not know I was filming so I am just standing there saying "You are wasting the battery." I'm not 'culpable' of what you assume. I'll upload the raw video if you think I am lying, but I can assure you I'm not.

Common logic says that if what you uploaded wasn't the raw video, it was a cut video. It's not that difficult to understand. You comment on boojay's video asking him why his video is cut so often, which he responds that he's either picking up or passing balls, yet here you clearly admit you cut the video to omit passing balls. What's with the double standard? I'm not assuming you cut or edited your video, I'm observing that you cut your video because you just incontestably admitted doing so.

Regardless, it's still only a 45 second clip that doesn't show very much, mainly due to its brevity and also because we neither see your hitting partner nor where your balls are landing.

Azzurri
11-04-2009, 03:18 AM
Common logic says that if what you uploaded wasn't the raw video, it was a cut video. It's not that difficult to understand. You comment on boojay's video asking him why his video is cut so often, which he responds that he's either picking up or passing balls, yet here you clearly admit you cut the video to omit passing balls. What's with the double standard? I'm not assuming you cut or edited your video, I'm observing that you cut your video because you just incontestably admitted doing so.

Regardless, it's still only a 45 second clip that doesn't show very much, mainly due to its brevity and also because we neither see your hitting partner nor where your balls are landing.

hence this is a "look at me video" since he asked for no tips/advice. did you read some of the posters comments? one noted his "great serve". You can talk to this kid till you're blue in the face, but he will never get it. I can't imagine how difficult it is for his family, friends and teachers.

some6uy008
11-04-2009, 03:29 AM
Thread hijacked ==== CHECKED!

TheMagicianOfPrecision
11-04-2009, 03:38 AM

October 24, 2009
Possibly a fan of Nadal? :)
Solid strokes.

krz
11-04-2009, 03:59 PM
^^if anything his forehand is reminiscent of Federer.

I'm going to take a guess and say you have never had a real coach and are mostly self taught.

And I mean that in the best way possible.

Usually the self taught guys are much more fluid and natural looking v.s. the coached to hell guys whos strokes are so mechanical they look like robots.

Either way nice strokes.

Azzurri
11-04-2009, 04:56 PM
^^if anything his forehand is reminiscent of Federer.

I'm going to take a guess and say you have never had a real coach and are mostly self taught.

And I mean that in the best way possible.

Usually the self taught guys are much more fluid and natural looking v.s. the coached to hell guys whos strokes are so mechanical they look like robots.

Either way nice strokes.

I have experienced the opposite. You can tell the player that has been coached/junior programs, etc. from a player that never had lessons. The coached player is a much smoother player.

Djokovicfan4life
11-04-2009, 05:02 PM
Nevermind.

Gee Willikers Batman!
11-04-2009, 05:05 PM
I have experienced the opposite. You can tell the player that has been coached/junior programs, etc. from a player that never had lessons. The coached player is a much smoother player.

Agreed. 10char

Azzurri
11-04-2009, 05:38 PM
Agreed. 10char

however, correct me if I am wrong, you have never been coached and your game is pretty smooth. Some people are just more natural than others. But for the most part its kinda easy to tell when you see a really smooth stroke its usually a players that came from some kind of coaching.

Gee Willikers Batman!
11-04-2009, 06:09 PM
however, correct me if I am wrong, you have never been coached and your game is pretty smooth. Some people are just more natural than others. But for the most part its kinda easy to tell when you see a really smooth stroke its usually a players that came from some kind of coaching.

Yes, the only kind of 'coaching' I have ever received was occasionally going to free group clinics, basically drills, not coaching.

I can tell right away the people who take lessons and those who don't mainly in their technique and their footwork.