PDA

View Full Version : Best player with a slam final

hlkimfung
10-26-2009, 05:45 PM
titled cannot be editted, poll closed

grafselesfan
10-26-2009, 08:01 PM
Davydenko should be an option. Why on earth is Bjorkman one? Are you from Sweden or something. I could list 30 players or more better than Bjorkman who havent made a slam final.

stapler
10-26-2009, 08:12 PM
topic title is misleading

hlkimfung
10-26-2009, 08:40 PM
Davydenko should be an option. Why on earth is Bjorkman one? Are you from Sweden or something. I could list 30 players or more better than Bjorkman who havent made a slam final.

Bjorkman highest rank is 4, though briefly

I guess he was the best 'single player' among top double players

boredone3456
10-26-2009, 08:46 PM
Why is Nalbandian not on the poll, he deserves to be there more than Bjorkman if you ask me. Also, I think Davydenko should have been an option. Why only these 3 and no others? If I had to go just within the confines of those 3 I would say Haas, but my vote would be for Nalbandian if he were an option.

Leelord337
10-26-2009, 08:48 PM
What about Todd Martin? I know he made a bunch of slam finals with no slams.

msc886
10-26-2009, 08:49 PM
Why is Nalbandian not on the poll, he deserves to be there more than Bjorkman if you ask me. Also, I think Davydenko should have been an option. Why only these 3 and no others? If I had to go just within the confines of those 3 I would say Haas, but my vote would be for Nalbandian if he were an option.

I believe Nalbandian made the finals of 2002 Wimledon.

msc886
10-26-2009, 08:50 PM
Wait the title and poll doesn't match.

boredone3456
10-26-2009, 08:51 PM
I believe Nalbandian made the finals of 2002 Wimledon.

I went based on the thread title...I just noticed the actual poll...which is it?

boredone3456
10-26-2009, 08:57 PM
considering the options it must actually be without a slam final even though the thread title is a big mislead, case in point I completely missed the incongruity of the options with the thread title, I made a mistake but the thread title is messed up. Now that I look, none of those guys made slam finals so yeah that must be the topic, but even then those are not the only 3 viable options for best to not make a slam final. Davydenko, Ljubicic and Martin are all at least as viable options as Bjorkman is.

hlkimfung
10-26-2009, 08:59 PM
considering the options it must actually be without a slam final even though the thread title is a big mislead, case in point I completely missed the incongruity of the options with the thread title, I made a mistake but the thread title is messed up. Now that I look, none of those guys made slam finals so yeah that must be the topic, but even then those are not the only 3 viable options for best to not make a slam final. Davydenko, Ljubicic and Martin are all at least as viable options as Bjorkman is.

Sorry sorry sorry, I mistype the title, bit title cannot be editted, so I put a line in the first post

Martin made final in Aus open 94 and US open 99

boredone3456
10-26-2009, 09:02 PM
Sorry sorry sorry, I mistype the title, bit title cannot be editted, so I put a line in the first post

Martin made final in Aus open 94 and US open 99

it happens, Martin did make the finals...boy i am off tonight lol. But still I think you should have included more options, or at least the option of other in case those 3 don't appeal to people.

Leelord337
10-26-2009, 09:06 PM
start the same thread over but with a better poll...You could also add soderling and baghdatis on here too :)