PDA

View Full Version : There she goes again!

LanceStern
10-27-2009, 03:23 PM
Jankovic looked sluggish and error-prone from the start, and was broken in the first game. She finished with 33 unforced errors, to 15 by Azarenka.

“I basically gave her everything. I beat myself,” Jankovic said. “I just was trying to get in the match, get my rhythm. But unfortunately, that never happened. … I was really a shadow of myself.”

Ban her forever .. .big mouth ... sore loser... (insert Serena hate here)

Topaz
10-27-2009, 03:26 PM
Did you watch the match? How do you know she isn't telling the truth? And why mention Serena...the match was between Jankovic and Azarenka.

akv89
10-27-2009, 03:28 PM
Why do pros so often behave as if they are not in control of how well they play?

Brned
10-27-2009, 03:29 PM
because it was very serena-ish of her?

callen3615
10-27-2009, 03:31 PM
She does this all the time. Remember when she lost to Oudin?

Mick
10-27-2009, 03:32 PM
yeah but jankovic is a defensive player, even if she had played well, beating an offensive player like azarenka is no easy task.

TMF
10-27-2009, 03:36 PM
Ban her forever .. .big mouth ... sore loser... (insert Serena hate here)

Sore loser and not giving credit is a low class act but doesn’t deserve to be ban.

Serena:

1. Threaten to beat up Sanchez in the locker room at the FO
2. Threaten to stuff a tennis ball down the line judge’s throat and threaten to kill her at the USO.

It’s no comparison.

Topaz
10-27-2009, 03:55 PM
yeah but jankovic is a defensive player, even if she had played well, beating an offensive player like azarenka is no easy task.

Bingo. Which is why I questioned whether OP had seen the match. Azarenka took it to her. Jelena couldn't use her movement or her BH effectively, which are really her only two weapons that help her control match. She *wasn't* in control, and that is why she lost.

JankovicFan
10-27-2009, 04:23 PM
Ban her forever .. .big mouth ... sore loser... (insert Serena hate here)That's some serious trolling.

REBEL
10-27-2009, 04:36 PM
Sore loser and not giving credit is a low class act but doesn’t deserve to be ban.

Serena:

2. Threaten to stuff a tennis ball down the line judge’s throat and threaten to kill her at the USO.

It’s no comparison.

I heard that Federer actually threw his water bottles at the ball boys?

jimbo333
10-27-2009, 05:45 PM
So Azarenka won!

Go Vicky:)

PRINCE DARWIN
10-27-2009, 06:02 PM

Serena:

It’s no comparison.

I never heard anything about Serena threatening to beat up the Spanish player. And didn't the Spanish player cheat?

PRINCE DARWIN

Kemitak
10-27-2009, 06:45 PM
I never heard anything about Serena threatening to beat up the Spanish player. And didn't the Spanish player cheat?

PRINCE DARWIN

Ha! That's like saying, 'she didn't do it, but the other girl deserved it anyway.' Good stuff.