PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the string prices on TW EUROPE on Babolat and Tecnifibre strings ?

ClubHoUno
10-29-2009, 12:21 AM
Hey,

I'm about to order some strings and I normally buy from both TW USA AND TW EUROPE and then by accident I check the prices on two strings and wonder what the heck is going on.....

Babolat Fiber Tour multi cost $9 on TW US and Babolat Xcel Power $20.
On TW EUROPE, the Fiber Tour cost €18.5 and the Xcel Power €19.5.

How can the Fiber Tour be almost as expensive as the Xcel Power on TW EUROPE, when it only cost half the price of Xcel Power on TW US ?

Then I check the price on Tecnifibee X-One. TW US PRICE: $15, TW EUROPE PRICE: €22,5

How can a French string be twice as expensive in a German store, and very cheap in an US store ?

I realize the prices can differ quite a bit, but I ask myself if something is wrong here - maybe you should look at the string prices again and recalculate it - just an advice :)

Also wonder why the X-one can be 25% cheaper than the Xcel Power in TW US while in TW EUROPE, the X-one is 12% more expensive.
Seems like the X-one strings and Tecnifibre strings in general are EXTREMELY overpriced on TW EUROPE compared to TW US.

uk_skippy
11-01-2009, 09:16 AM
You should see the price difference of Prince recoil int the US & Europe. $16.00US to 31.95 in Euro!

ClubHoUno
11-03-2009, 06:17 PM
Yeahhh... It's hard to figure out.

If you see the TW EUROPE prices on the Signum Tornado and Hyperion strings, they are quite reasonable prices compared to the TW USA prices on the same strings. The MSV strings are very cheap in both stores - but most strings in the TW US are cheaper than in the TW europe SHOP.

But I buy my Tornado and Hyperion in TW EUROPE because they are decent priced there. All other strings in TW EUROPE are more expensive, so try to buy all other strings - except Signum strings - in TW USA.