PDA

View Full Version : Nadal: Should Be Appreciated More

Conquistador
10-29-2009, 04:31 PM
The man the myth the legend Rafa Nadal. What more can I say. To me, Rafael Nadal is one of the greatest sportsman and ambassadors on planet earth. Just look at Nadals resume for a second. This is a humble young man that all of his fame and all of his money has not gone to his head. To me that is a mark of a grounded individual. Nadal could have anything in the world he wants, including cars, houses, yacts, women, and jewels. But here is a person who decides to stay at home and live with his family at the island of Maluca. A player who could go anywhere--the los angeles's the paris's and the Londons of the world. But Nadal stays home. Im telling you this is a humble young man with the right charisma and appreciation for what he has acheived. He does not let the fame get to his head like other sports celebrities. Nadal truly needs to be appreciated as he has traded away his gold and his fame for a life of anonimity. He is a player off the court who is living like a regular person. Thats awesome to me.

mental midget
10-29-2009, 04:39 PM
disturbing.

sureshs
10-29-2009, 05:33 PM
He is the best. He just came out and spoke frankly against Agassi.

stapler
10-29-2009, 06:16 PM
I agree, he is definitely a great sportsman, very kind, and fair. I love the fact that Nadal, even if he might get frustrated, won't resolve his frustration by smashing a racket, for it is something so completely idiotic and offensive to others that it really enrages me when I see it.

Outbeyond
10-29-2009, 06:27 PM
It's funny, too, because I love Johnny Mac...became a big tennis fan, in fact, because of Mac. And while that won't change, my favorite player now is Nadal, who has a totally different nature on court. But I, like others here, appreciate Nadal's obvious talents, his passion and love for the sport and his respect for the game and his fellow players. His comments on Agassi further illustrate his honesty. What's not to like?

rommil
10-29-2009, 06:28 PM
Nevermind Nadal. Conquistador , can you leave for real and not come back?

sh@de
10-29-2009, 06:32 PM

What I wanted to say really.

Conquistador
10-29-2009, 06:34 PM
What I wanted to say really.

I will leave Thanks for clarifying.

Outbeyond
10-29-2009, 06:34 PM

Rommil, please be nice!

rommil
10-29-2009, 06:43 PM
Rommil, please be nice!

I apologize for being too blunt. I just felt saying it.

rommil
10-29-2009, 06:52 PM

My apologies for saying it. I should have not but still feel that way. Don't go if you don't want to.

drakulie
10-29-2009, 06:56 PM
Nadal should come clean and admit he has used banned substances, and was suspended during Wimbledon this year.

Conquistador
10-29-2009, 06:58 PM
Nadal should come clean and admit he has used banned substances, and was suspended during Wimbledon this year.

Do you really think Nadal did get suspended? If he did, dont you think a story would have broke already. As in someone close to Nadal told the media about what really happened?

jamesblakefan#1
10-29-2009, 07:05 PM

Since I didn't get to say it the 1st time around, Good Riddance. And please take the other trolls with you.

veroniquem
10-29-2009, 07:08 PM
Nadal hasn't stayed home. He had a house built in Ibiza and he bought one in Dominican Republic.
But he is a great champion and a great sportsman. Did we need a new thread to state the obvious? :)
PS: what's Maluca? :shock:

Conquistador
10-29-2009, 07:08 PM
Since I didn't get to say it the 1st time around, Good Riddance. And please take the other trolls with you.

I will. Then we will watch and see how Jim Blake does in the Australian Open. Im a big fan of his.

veroniquem
10-29-2009, 07:10 PM
edit 10 chars

The Don
10-29-2009, 07:13 PM
The best :D

jamesblakefan#1
10-29-2009, 07:22 PM
I will. Then we will watch and see how Jim Blake does in the Australian Open. Im a big fan of his.

How many alt accounts do you have? I know there's severus and BlakeGOAT. Tell them to go away too.

Baikalic
10-29-2009, 08:29 PM
Do you really think Nadal did get suspended? If he did, dont you think a story would have broke already. As in someone close to Nadal told the media about what really happened?

Do not feed the troll.

MuseFan
10-29-2009, 08:34 PM
The man the myth the legend George Constanza. What more can I say. To me, George Constanza is one of the greatest comedians and ambassadors on planet earth. Just look at Constanza's resume for a second. This is a humble young man that all of his fame and all of his money has not gone to his head. To me that is a mark of a grounded individual. Constanza could have anything in the world he wants, including cars, houses, yacts, women, and jewels. But here is a person who decides to stay at home and live with his family at the island of Manhattan. A player who could go anywhere--the los angeles's the paris's and the Londons of the world. But Constanza stays home. Im telling you this is a humble young man with the right charisma and appreciation for what he has acheived. He does not let the fame get to his head like other comic celebrities. Constanza truly needs to be appreciated as he has traded away his gold and his fame for a life of anonimity. He is a comic off the stage who is living like a regular person. Thats awesome to me.