PDA

View Full Version : Three Poly Comparisons

kashgotmoney
10-30-2009, 02:08 AM
Can someone in detail compare the Tecnifibre Black Code 17 to the MSV Focus Hex 1.23 and the Signum Pro Tornado 1.23? I currently use black code/xonebiphase and want a detailed comparison before i string it up

dadozen
10-30-2009, 07:14 AM
www.stringforum.net -> look for string database

kashgotmoney
10-31-2009, 05:40 PM
Wow, i just tried the tornado with x one at 54/56 and it is CRAP compared to black code. i don think i will switch from black code for a long time

raYne
10-31-2009, 07:18 PM
Can someone in detail compare the Tecnifibre Black Code 17 to the MSV Focus Hex 1.23 and the Signum Pro Tornado 1.23? I currently use black code/xonebiphase and want a detailed comparison before i string it up

Sweet! These are the three strings I'm looking at as well. I currently use Lux ALU BB Rough and was looking for something a bit softer and not quite as much tension loss. I've also read about Gamma Zo Twist 16, but can't find too many reviews on that yet. Hopefully we get some helpful reviews on this thread.

kashgotmoney
10-31-2009, 07:54 PM
rayne. Definately give black code a try. IMO, it is better then msv and tornado and i have tried gamma zo twist and black code is a totally different story. the tension maintenance is amazing and the spin is great. very elastic poly.

High Roller
11-01-2009, 08:31 AM
If you like Black Code, I suggest trying both Black Code 17 and Genesis Black Magic 17 and making your own comparison. I really like BC, but found that I preferred the BM after playing both. BM has superior bite IMO with comfort and power being comparable. Feel is very similar with BC slightly bettering BM in this category. It does not hurt that BM less expensive as well since frequent stringing is the norm with this type of string.

hcm2009
11-01-2009, 06:28 PM
www.stringforum.net -> look for string database

Such a very amazing link!

downs_chris
11-01-2009, 06:31 PM
i tried black code for about 30 minutes and didn't really enjoy it...plus it's a pain in the butt to string! maybe, i'll give it a little more time...i definitely prefer msv focus hex and cyber flash over the black code...