PDA

View Full Version : Nadal Never Took Performance Enhancing Drugs

Conquistador
10-30-2009, 06:50 PM
Let me get this clear-Nadal did not take steroids, period.
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2009/writers/jon_heyman/05/18/hall.voting/rafael-palmeiro.jpg

We have some people on here that speculate whether or not that rafa nadal has doped in order to advance his performance. Let me say to those people-NO. Rafael Nadal has expressed his disgust on dope back in 2006.
http://www.monstersandcritics.com/sport/tennis/article_1213184.php/Nadal_expresses_disgust_at_doping_in_sport

Furthermore what does Nadal have to gain in the world of tennis, a symbol of embarrassment to his native Spain, possible banishment of him from the game of tennis. You see it all adds up to Nadals natural ability>greater than what you speculate. As for me, im a big Nadal fan-and Nadal IS an honest individual with an ambitious nature. Nadal has never took anything. To risk it all would be rediculous for a man of his stature. You add everything up. Hes playing Roger, challenginf Roger early in his career, why would anyone even hint that Nadal has used perfromance enhancing drugs?

http://www.tennis.com/uploadedImages/Editorial/General/2007_04_30_NadalFederer2_article.jpg

JoelDali
10-30-2009, 06:51 PM
Oh jeeze, another J0lly thread.

Cantankersore
10-30-2009, 07:34 PM
Let me get this clear-Landis did not take steroids, period.

We have some people on here that speculate whether or not that floyd landis has doped in order to advance his performance. Let me say to those people-NO. Floyd Landis has expressed his disgust on dope back in 2006.

Furthermore what does Landis have to gain in the world of cycling, a symbol of embarrassment to his native America, possible banishment of him from the competition of cycling. You see it all adds up to Landis' natural ability>greater than what you speculate. As for me, im a big Landis fan-and Landis IS an honest individual with an ambitious nature. Landis has never took anything. To risk it all would be rediculous for a man of his stature. You add everything up. Hes playing Lance, challenginf Lance early in his career, why would anyone even hint that Landis has used perfromance enhancing drugs?

JoelDali
10-30-2009, 07:46 PM
Let me get this clear-Jobs did not take steroids, period.

We have some people on here that speculate whether or not that Steve Jobs has doped in order to advance his performance. Let me say to those people-NO. Steve Jobs has expressed his disgust on dope back in 2006.

Furthermore what does Jobs have to gain in the world of phone gadgets, a symbol of embarrassment to his native America, possible banishment of him from the creation of plastic fragments of electronics engineering immortality. You see it all adds up to Jobs' natural ability>greater than what you speculate. As for me, im a big Jobs fan-and Jobs IS an honest individual with an ambitious nature. Jobs has never took anything. To risk it all would be rediculous for a man of his stature. You add everything up. Hes robbing Bill Gates challenging Bill early in his career, why would anyone even hint that Jobs has used perfromance enhancing drugs?

aphex
10-31-2009, 12:34 AM
Let me get this clear-Marion Jones did not take steroids, period.

We have some people on here that speculate whether or not that Marion Jones has doped in order to advance her performance. Let me say to those people-NO. Marion Jones has expressed her disgust on dope back in 2000.

Furthermore what does Jones have to gain in the world of sprinting, a symbol of embarrassment to her native America, possible banishment of her from the competition of sprinting. You see it all adds up to Jones' natural ability>greater than what you speculate. As for me, im a big Jones fan-and Jones IS an honest individual with an ambitious nature. Jones has never took anything. To risk it all would be rediculous for a woman of her stature. You add everything up. Why would anyone even hint that Jones has used perfromance enhancing drugs?

ninman
10-31-2009, 12:37 AM
Let me get this clear-Marion Jones did not take steroids, period.

We have some people on here that speculate whether or not that Marion Jones has doped in order to advance her performance. Let me say to those people-NO. Marion Jones has expressed her disgust on dope back in 2000.

Furthermore what does Jones have to gain in the world of sprinting, a symbol of embarrassment to her native America, possible banishment of her from the competition of sprinting. You see it all adds up to Jones' natural ability>greater than what you speculate. As for me, im a big Jones fan-and Jones IS an honest individual with an ambitious nature. Jones has never took anything. To risk it all would be rediculous for a woman of her stature. You add everything up. Why would anyone even hint that Jones has used perfromance enhancing drugs?

Classic, best one yet.

Bernie Mac
10-31-2009, 12:40 AM
Let me get this clear-Obama did not take steroids, period.

We have some people on here that speculate whether or not that Barrack Obama has doped in order to advance his performance. Let me say to those people-NO. Barrack Obama has expressed his disgust on dope back in 2006.

Furthermore what does Obama have to gain in the world of politics and world powers, a symbol of embarrassment to his native America, possible banishment of him from the competition of Presidency. You see it all adds up to Obama's natural ability>greater than what you speculate. As for me, im a big Obama fan-and Obama IS an honest individual with an ambitious nature. Obama has never took anything. To risk it all would be rediculous for a man of his stature. You add everything up. Hes playing Hillary Clinton, challenginf Clinton early in his career, why would anyone even hint that Obama has used perfromance enhancing drugs?

Bernie Mac
10-31-2009, 12:41 AM
this is going to be one awesome thread if people persist with this

Cantankersore
10-31-2009, 12:49 AM
Let me get this clear-Palmeiro did not take steroids, period.
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2009/writers/jon_heyman/05/18/hall.voting/rafael-palmeiro.jpg

We have some people on here that speculate whether or not that rafa palmeiro has doped in order to advance his performance. Let me say to those people-NO. Rafael Palmeiro has expressed his disgust on dope back in 2005.
http://www.monstersandcritics.com/sport/tennis/article_1213184.php/Nadal_expresses_disgust_at_doping_in_sport

Furthermore what does Palmeiro have to gain in the world of baseball, a symbol of embarrassment to his native America, possible banishment of him from the game of tennis. You see it all adds up to Palmeiros natural ability>greater than what you speculate. As for me, im a big Palmeiro fan-and Palmeiro IS an honest individual with an ambitious nature. Palmeiro has never took anything. To risk it all would be rediculous for a man of his stature. You add everything up. Hes playing Mark, challenginf Mark early in his career, why would anyone even hint that Palmeiro has used perfromance enhancing drugs?

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/0112/mlb_g_mcguire_600.jpg

MuseFan
10-31-2009, 01:55 AM
Awesome thread.

jimbo333
10-31-2009, 06:26 AM
Carl Lewis did NOT take performance enhancing drugs.

He did NOT get caught in a doping test prior to the 88 Olympics.

And the US Olympic Authorities did NOT cover it up.

Carl Lewis was NOT a drugs cheat.

Definitely not, he never took anything.

Carl Lewis is NOT a complete hypocrite.

aphex
10-31-2009, 06:54 AM
Classic, best one yet.

:):):)

yet another conquistador thread delivers...

Gorecki
10-31-2009, 06:55 AM
why does he keep doing it? why? it's beyond human comprehension!

Carsomyr
10-31-2009, 10:26 AM
Let me get this clear-Hercules did not take steroids, period.
http://cdn3.ioffer.com/img/item/120/631/009/BXR054vvXZ9qjWZ.jpg

We have some people on here that speculate whether or not that hercules has doped in order to advance his performance. Let me say to those people-NO. Hercules has expressed his disgust on dope back in 506 BCE.

Furthermore what does Hercules have to gain in the world of classical literature, a symbol of embarrassment to his native Greece, possible banishment of him from the Greek pantheon. You see it all adds up to Hercules natural ability>greater than what you speculate. As for me, im a big Hercules fan-and Hercules IS an honest individual with an ambitious nature. Hercules has never took anything. To risk it all would be rediculous for a man of his stature. You add everything up. Hes fighting the Hydra, challenginf the Nemean lion early in his career, why would anyone even hint that Hercules has used perfromance enhancing drugs?

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/7025/569089-hercules_large.jpg

babbette
10-31-2009, 10:34 AM
Let me get this clear-Jobs did not take steroids, period.

We have some people on here that speculate whether or not that Steve Jobs has doped in order to advance his performance. Let me say to those people-NO. Steve Jobs has expressed his disgust on dope back in 2006.

Furthermore what does Jobs have to gain in the world of phone gadgets, a symbol of embarrassment to his native America, possible banishment of him from the creation of plastic fragments of electronics engineering immortality. You see it all adds up to Jobs' natural ability>greater than what you speculate. As for me, im a big Jobs fan-and Jobs IS an honest individual with an ambitious nature. Jobs has never took anything. To risk it all would be rediculous for a man of his stature. You add everything up. Hes robbing Bill Gates challenging Bill early in his career, why would anyone even hint that Jobs has used perfromance enhancing drugs?

What does rediculous mean? When there's a spelling error the rest of the message means nothing to me. And since 99 % of the posts in this thread have committed this spelling error, this thread means nothing to me. :oops:

The man in the moustache is hot. :p

thejoe
10-31-2009, 10:37 AM
Well I'm glad you've cleared this up. I was waiting for you to blindly assert as if you know something.

For the record, I don't think Rafa is on steroids, I just hate preachy, superior crap like this.

jamesblakefan#1
10-31-2009, 10:55 AM
Ehh...not even worth it...

President
10-31-2009, 10:57 AM
There's something about this guys threads that is just classic. I don't know what exactly, but they never fail to make me laugh.

GoaLaSSo
10-31-2009, 11:00 AM
Let me get this clear-Hercules did not take steroids, period.
http://cdn3.ioffer.com/img/item/120/631/009/BXR054vvXZ9qjWZ.jpg

We have some people on here that speculate whether or not that hercules has doped in order to advance his performance. Let me say to those people-NO. Hercules has expressed his disgust on dope back in 506 BCE.

Furthermore what does Hercules have to gain in the world of classical literature, a symbol of embarrassment to his native Greece, possible banishment of him from the Greek pantheon. You see it all adds up to Hercules natural ability>greater than what you speculate. As for me, im a big Hercules fan-and Hercules IS an honest individual with an ambitious nature. Hercules has never took anything. To risk it all would be rediculous for a man of his stature. You add everything up. Hes fighting the Hydra, challenginf the Nemean lion early in his career, why would anyone even hint that Hercules has used perfromance enhancing drugs?

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/7025/569089-hercules_large.jpg

Teenage hercules looks like andy murray...

Nuke
10-31-2009, 11:06 AM
People lie.
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/3/12/128813831673145229.jpg

Gorecki
10-31-2009, 11:15 AM
Ehh...not even worth it...

do it.. do it... do it...

you know you want to do it...

c'mon...

JennyS
10-31-2009, 02:01 PM
Let me get this clear-Darth Vader did not take steroids, period.

We have some people on here that speculate whether or not that Darth Vader has doped in order to advance his performance. Let me say to those people-NO. Darth Vader has expressed his disgust on dope back a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

Furthermore what does Vader have to gain in the world of Jedi, a symbol of embarrassment to his native Tatooine, possible banishment of him from the Evil Galactic Empire and the Sith. You see it all adds up to Vader's natural ability>greater than what you speculate. As for me, im a big Vader fan-and Vader IS an evil individual with an ambitious nature who is strong with the dark side of the force. Vader has never took anything. To risk it all would be rediculous for a man of his stature. You add everything up. He's robbing Obi-wan Kenobi challenging Old Ben early in his career, why would anyone even hint that Vader has used perfromance enhancing drugs?

May the farce be with you!

http://www.galaxiki.org/feature/darthvader/darth.jpg