http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo5U0LxHCaE

OddJack
11-02-2009, 07:13 AM
Estoril 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRWKalisw_4

Blinkism
11-02-2009, 08:16 AM
Nice links, OddJack.

Weird of Fed to be thinking so far ahead to Estoril, but Portuguese fans must be stoked (does anyone say that anymore??). Looks like he really likes the tourney.

And cheers to him in Basel. He started as ballboy and now he's playing in "Roger Federer stadium". :)

kOaMaster
11-02-2009, 11:15 AM
Estoril 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRWKalisw_4

what's up with his left eye!?

Tour90
11-02-2009, 11:18 AM
he's reading the script.

mzzmuaa
11-02-2009, 11:24 AM
the estoril was too much scripted BS
the first one was genuine and decent... but possibly still scripted

Serendipitous
11-02-2009, 11:25 AM
That's pretty cool ?????? ?????

Cuqui
11-02-2009, 04:26 PM
Well, I live in Lisbon and it's really cool that Federer will be back here. Shows that he liked to be here. Itīs a nice city with good weather, nice food, nice beach, with a lot of history places. I'll recommend every one in this forum to visit Portugal.
Oporto it's a fantastic city too. And there's Algarve, Alentejo, etc...

TheMusicLover
11-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Weird of Fed to be thinking so far ahead to Estoril, but Portuguese fans must be stoked (does anyone say that anymore??). Looks like he really likes the tourney.

And cheers to him in Basel. He started as ballboy and now he's playing in "Roger Federer stadium". :)

I have to say that I love your balanced posts and good-spirited approach to all of the players, Fed included. :)

Well, I live in Lisbon and it's really cool that Federer will be back here. Shows that he liked to be here. Itīs a nice city with good weather, nice food, nice beach, with a lot of history places. I'll recommend every one in this forum to visit Portugal.
Oporto it's a fantastic city too. And there's Algarve, Alentejo, etc...

... it remains to be seen whether he'll indeed show up in Estoril.
Yes, he seems to like the tourney, but one should remind oneself that he is obliged to note down some no.s of ATP500/250 tournaments in his schedule - whether he'll indeed participate remains to be seen.
Of course, I hope so, for all of the Portugese fans. And you're right, your country is awesome. :)

Cuqui
11-03-2009, 08:55 AM
Well, i heard today that Del Poltro will be in Estoril Open 2010 too. If that happen it will be a great tournament.

kishnabe
11-03-2009, 12:42 PM
Nice links, OddJack.

Trust me that one was scripted, you can see his face reading off the camera.
Plus it look like an advertisement, Plz come to Portugal to see Roger Federer!!!

THESEXPISTOL
11-03-2009, 12:52 PM
I will try to be in Estoril. I live 300km away from there.
Maybe i get lucky and find some tickets and gather some friends to divide the price of the gas and highway taxes.