PDA

View Full Version : The WTA.players favourite ATP-players

TheMagicianOfPrecision
11-03-2009, 07:54 AM
Thought this would be very interesting...
Some of the women has VERY good taste

Caroline Wocniazki: Didnt wanna answer because she thought there would be rumors of her dating them- OP:s comment: You are NOT that goodlooking!:?

Patty Schnyder: Roger Federer

Elena Diemetieva: Roger Federer

Vera Zvonareva: Roger Federer

Ana Ivanovic: Roger Federer

Sabine Lisicki: Roger Federer

Nadia Petrova: Roger Federer- OP:s comment: The Russians really dig Federer!

Vania King: Current-Noone...Former: Pistol Pete

Cara Black: Rafael Nadal-OP:s comment: He is CLEARLY to young for you :twisted:

Dominika Cibulkova: Former: Agassi...Current: Rafael Nadal

Katarina Srebotnik: Rafael Nadal

Alexandra Wozniak: Tommy Haas

Liezel Huber: Andy Murray

Bethanie Mattek-Sands: Andy Murray

Michaela Krajicek: Andy Roddick-OP:s comment: Guess her older brother convinced her that a huge 1st serve is the way to go!

Blinkism
11-03-2009, 07:58 AM
Wozniacki is dating Stepanek, isn't she?

Just another notch in the belt for Radek

TheMagicianOfPrecision
11-03-2009, 08:03 AM
Wozniacki is dating Stepanek, isn't she?

Just another notch in the belt for Radek
Even Stepanek has his limits!:twisted:
Hey Blinkie whats up with your avatar, i recognize that, is a tribute? :)

CMM
11-03-2009, 08:28 AM
Ivanovic said she likes Federer, Nadal and Djokovic.

David_Is_Right
11-04-2009, 02:43 AM
Cara Black: Rafael Nadal-OP:s comment: He is CLEARLY to young for you :twisted:

She's gay anyway...

Narcissist
11-04-2009, 03:15 AM
Only continues to prove women go for successful and 'powerful' men.

Also, Wozniacki is hot

Gustavo Kuerten
11-04-2009, 03:43 AM
Luckily nobody cares about their opinion.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
11-04-2009, 03:45 AM
That might be true :)

tintin
11-04-2009, 03:47 AM

just like nobody cares about yours arsehole

lawrence
11-04-2009, 05:55 AM
I do

(_o_) :D

antoaneta71
11-04-2009, 10:52 AM
Only continues to prove women go for successful and 'powerful' men.
Also, Wozniacki is hot
they were asked about their favorite TENNIS player,not man ,so this can not be prove that women go for successful and powerful men

P_Agony
11-04-2009, 10:56 AM
Well I'm sure Jankovic doesn't dig Federer all that much ;-)

timeisonmyside
11-04-2009, 03:31 PM
Ivanovic didn't pick Fernando Verdasco?

Carsomyr
11-04-2009, 03:42 PM
For what it's worth, Federer is probably also Serena's and Kuznetsova's favorite player.

Falloutjr
11-04-2009, 03:48 PM
Federer gets *****es :P

Fav ATP Player - Nadal
Fav WTA Player - Wozzie :)

Ventolin
11-04-2009, 04:21 PM
Can you imagine Liezel Huber and Murray together?

kishnabe
11-04-2009, 06:53 PM
For what it's worth, Federer is probably also Serena's and Kuznetsova's favorite player.

For Serena it is Nadal. Venus it is Federer.

kishnabe
11-04-2009, 06:54 PM
Can you imagine Liezel Huber and Murray together?

Never, It would be more horrible than...

veroniquem
11-04-2009, 07:04 PM
I like how they asked a Swiss player who her favorite ATP player was but they didn't ask a single Spanish or even Latin player. Fair and balanced, hum? Safina, Jankovic and Serena all prefer Nadal but they weren't asked either.
Oh and to the OP: Wozniacki prefers Nadal as well but last time she said it, the press started rumors that Caroline and Rafa were actually dating. That's what her little joke is referring to.

Falloutjr
11-04-2009, 09:02 PM
I like how they asked a Swiss player who her favorite ATP player was but they didn't ask a single Spanish or even Latin player. Fair and balanced, hum? Safina, Jankovic and Serena all prefer Nadal but they weren't asked either.
Oh and to the OP: Wozniacki prefers Nadal as well but last time she said it, the press started rumors that Caroline and Rafa were actually dating. That's what her little joke is referring to.

I'd rather be rumored to be dating Rafa than Stepanek :oops:

Carsomyr
11-04-2009, 09:37 PM
For Serena it is Nadal. Venus it is Federer.

http://ontennis.com/news/costume-party:-serena-channels-roger

Williams channeled her inner Federer wearing the 13-time Grand Slam champion's distinctive white cardigan (leaving little to the imagination beneath the sweater).

"I love (Federer) and he's my fav player!!!" Williams said on her blog. "Being a big fan of Roger (and playing tennis has its perks). Roger gave me one of his Wimbledon Sweaters! I was so ecstatic when he gave it to me I did not know what I was gonna do. Than for Halloween day I got invited to this party and I HAD to dress up and.... Well..... Let's just say I hope he's not mad with what I did to his sweater. It kept me super warm all night and I of course still have it, and will forever cherish it.... And the memories I had wearing it. I hope he doesn’t see these pics and say 'I'm never giving her my line again!' Hahaaaha we will see......"

TheMagicianOfPrecision
11-05-2009, 05:32 AM
I guess you know about this better than me since i dont follow anything Nadal does,says,or thinks.
Theres an easy answer for you...-There arent many Latin or Spanish top-players on the WTA-tour.