PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE tennis stringsssss help

lawlitssoo1n
11-03-2009, 09:09 PM
Sup guysss, it's been a while since i've been on this forum and i was wondering what i've been missing out on. the latest thing i remeber coming out is the genesis strings. I would love to know what knew (polys) are out!

thanks

Spyre
11-03-2009, 09:21 PM
Well Babolat is back with Duralast :p

lawlitssoo1n
11-03-2009, 10:11 PM

yea i just noticed it right now when i checked the tw website. i never knew they had them in blue

sporty
11-03-2009, 10:48 PM

Isn't that what Nadal has in his APDC?

some6uy008
11-04-2009, 04:27 AM
Isn't that what Nadal has in his APDC?

I think he has duralast tour

lawlitssoo1n
11-04-2009, 06:49 AM
so any new strings out their worth giving a try??

Loco4Tennis
11-04-2009, 07:04 AM
i just came across a string that i had not heard of before, SOLINCO brand, googling the string will reveal some results, but not much, some college players are being given this to test, or get their foot in the market, i know someone that has it strung up, i have yet to play with it, i sent email to company asking for somple pack, no luck, denied,,

lawlitssoo1n
11-04-2009, 10:40 AM
i just came across a string that i had not heard of before, SOLINCO brand, googling the string will reveal some results, but not much, some college players are being given this to test, or get their foot in the market, i know someone that has it strung up, i have yet to play with it, i sent email to company asking for somple pack, no luck, denied,,

ahhh solinco, i can get my hands on those like nothing! i've played w/ their strings and they're stiff and mute, don't really like those strings. well known in korea though

Loco4Tennis
11-06-2009, 03:05 AM
yeah i am getting that impressions from the poeple that have commented on it, they do have a nice thing going by providing textured strings, i tought i saw a square string (something different), and "pitted" strings (like the lux-ruff), i did hear these were made in taiwan, i kee trying to go to their site, but it is still under construction,, another string ive been looking into recenttly has been genesis brand, i think i'll give thoes a try one of these days, i do like topspin products though

meowmix
11-06-2009, 11:32 AM
Luxilon is coming out with a string called Avenger, which is due to hit the market soon. It's currently in the hands of a lot of playtesters on TTW.

Gaucho and Global Guts have gotten very popular very quickly. They're cheap guts coming in at 12-15 bucks a set, decent durability, snaps on occassion (10%), and play pretty well. Not poly, but whatever :)

lawlitssoo1n
11-07-2009, 08:51 AM
Luxilon is coming out with a string called Avenger, which is due to hit the market soon. It's currently in the hands of a lot of playtesters on TTW.

Gaucho and Global Guts have gotten very popular very quickly. They're cheap guts coming in at 12-15 bucks a set, decent durability, snaps on occassion (10%), and play pretty well. Not poly, but whatever :)

i never really a fan of luxilon (too pricey), never really noticed anything speical about them. and i hate multi's and gut, too mushy for my liking

and new poly's out there???