PDA

View Full Version : For those who said Ljubu was through...

Bilbo
11-04-2009, 01:07 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First title in two years at Lyon and a year high ranking of 25!!!! At the tender age of 30 (LMAO) Ljubicic is making a comeback... BOOYAH!!!!!!!!

Blinkism
11-04-2009, 01:16 PM
^^ remember I told you about Stakhovsky?

Called it :)

Cheers for Ivan, though! He's definitely not finished.

He's done quite well and he's in the Top 30.

What's funny is that he didn't really participate in that many tournaments this year, and the ones he DID participate in he usually did quite well

Bilbo
11-04-2009, 03:09 PM
^^ remember I told you about Stakhovsky?

Called it :)

Cheers for Ivan, though! He's definitely not finished.

He's done quite well and he's in the Top 30.

What's funny is that he didn't really participate in that many tournaments this year, and the ones he DID participate in he usually did quite well

wowww, ur right, u did call that one lol... i had lost track of him, and low and behold he went out and almost gets himself in the top 50, gotta pick that one back up lol, and yea, if not for injuries Ljubicic would definently be in the top 20 IMO

roundiesee
11-04-2009, 05:00 PM
Just saw Ivan on TV in Lyon; I think he's recovered from his injuries which hampered his play most of last year. He's game is still as solid as ever, especially that one hander off the backhand; and of course he has great variety on his serve. He even troubled Nadal just a few weeks before and may have won that match had he not retired. In person, Ivan is a very nice chap; have met him twice in person in Madrid and Shanghai; he's very friendly and would talk to fans, always very obliging with photos. I'm glad he's well and playing great again.

dincuss
11-04-2009, 06:02 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First title in two years at Lyon and a year high ranking of 25!!!! At the tender age of 30 (LMAO) Ljubicic is making a comeback... BOOYAH!!!!!!!!

Great News,
Love Ljubi :D

svijk
11-04-2009, 06:24 PM
nobody said he was through.....in fact he was so out of the picture i dont remember anyone bothering to discuss him hahahaha ;)

Fedace
11-04-2009, 06:26 PM
He is Thru. His body is getting OLD. He is doing well in Indoor season cause he is getting bunch of free points on his serve due to super fast conditions. and his one two punch of quick strike tennis works much better indoors. Put him outdoors agains next year,,, He will Suck again...

LafayetteHitter
11-04-2009, 06:28 PM
Absolutely one of my favorite players. The indoor season is always where he performs best. I wish he would make a showing on TV more often.

kOaMaster
11-05-2009, 02:05 AM
and now he lost in the first round of basel vs wawrinka.