PDA

View Full Version : What will Agassi reveal next?

JennyS
11-06-2009, 05:13 AM
Let's make predictions on what his next big revelation will be....

TheMagicianOfPrecision
11-06-2009, 05:17 AM
That he would have liked to marry JennyS on TW instead of Steffi? :)

Seriously, I dont think it will be any major issues. Hes got a book coming out his legacy is secured i think he is happy with this. And all he wants to reveal i think he does it in his book.

JennyS
11-06-2009, 05:18 AM
That he would have liked to marry JennyS on TW instead of Steffi? :)

Seriously, I dont think it will be any major issues. Hes got a book coming out his legacy is secured i think he is happy with this. And all he wants to reveal i think he does it in his book.

Haha:D

I just posted a poll. Also, I think he's going to be on 60 Minutes this Sunday, so maybe he'll reveal some more stuff.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
11-06-2009, 05:22 AM
Haha:D

I just posted a poll. Also, I think he's going to be on 60 Minutes this Sunday, so maybe he'll reveal some more stuff.

I already voted, oh i hope theyll show it in Sweden or else i have to look at it at the tube.
He is very much in the spotlight right now my old idol.

dropshot winner
11-06-2009, 05:34 AM
Agassi about Nadal:

"I'm his father, that's why he can't serve. "

VGP
11-06-2009, 05:43 AM
On 60 Minutes during his interview with Katie Couric, midway through he's gonna rip off his face........

....to reveal that he's actually Bud Collins.

Then he'll hand Katie a pair of matching crazy Collins pants and they'll start pop and locking to Flo Rida's "Low".......

....."shawty got low low low low low low low"......

Xenakis
11-06-2009, 05:46 AM
1: Agassi 'always hated tennis', infact his first love was mathematics and he was a very gifted student.

When he was 15 he solved the Riemann hypothesis and the Goldbach conjecture in one afternoon however 'when my father found my workings out he was furious and said "there's no money in mathematics Andre, how many times do I need to tell you!, go out in the yard and practice your pronation", he took all my papers and burned them.

I was devastated and ripped all my posters of Euler, Gauss, Newton and Leibniz off my bedroom wall that same evening and replaced them with pictures of Borg, Laver, classic Ferraris and that photo of the tennis chick with no underpants on, all to please my father.'

2: Since the mid-80s Agassi has been exporting his buttock hairs to Tibet for the manufacture of high quality rugs. To date 43 have been made and all have been purchased by anonymous textile connoisseurs at a secret auction held every year in Stockholm, the highest price for one rug was reported to be over $3,000,000.

3: Agassi is addicted to Kendal Mint Cake... 'it was during Wimbledon in 92, I was having a sort of holiday romance with Sue Barker when in a hotel one night she offered me some of this amazing candy, I was blown away and ordered as much as I could before I went back to the states.

I ended up eating so much of it I thought I might as well buy the company which I did in 1999. I tried to cut down a few years ago but got the shakes real bad, it messed my serve up so I've carried on eating the stuff, it's a love hate thing I guess, the worst thing is I got Andy Roddick addicted too just after he won the US Open and I think it's really affected his game.'

Serendipitous
11-06-2009, 05:47 AM
Agassi lost to Alex Clayton ???? ?????

el sergento
11-06-2009, 07:07 AM
I predict that an identical threaad will pop up every week for the next year seeing as how this is the second Agassi prediction thread in as many weeks.

TheMusicLover
11-06-2009, 07:10 AM
1: Agassi 'always hated tennis', infact his first love was mathematics and he was a very gifted student.

When he was 15 he solved the Riemann hypothesis and the Goldbach conjecture in one afternoon however 'when my father found my workings out he was furious and said "there's no money in mathematics Andre, how many times do I need to tell you!, go out in the yard and practice your pronation", he took all my papers and burned them.

I was devastated and ripped all my posters of Euler, Gauss, Newton and Leibniz off my bedroom wall that same evening and replaced them with pictures of Borg, Laver, classic Ferraris and that photo of the tennis chick with no underpants on, all to please my father.'

2: Since the mid-80s Agassi has been exporting his buttock hairs to Tibet for the manufacture of high quality rugs. To date 43 have been made and all have been purchased by anonymous textile connoisseurs at a secret auction held every year in Stockholm, the highest price for one rug was reported to be over $3,000,000.

3: Agassi is addicted to Kendal Mint Cake... 'it was during Wimbledon in 92, I was having a sort of holiday romance with Sue Barker when in a hotel one night she offered me some of this amazing candy, I was blown away and ordered as much as I could before I went back to the states.

I ended up eating so much of it I thought I might as well buy the company which I did in 1999. I tried to cut down a few years ago but got the shakes real bad, it messed my serve up so I've carried on eating the stuff, it's a love hate thing I guess, the worst thing is I got Andy Roddick addicted too just after he won the US Open and I think it's really affected his game.'

LOL LOL LOL.
Awesome post, thanks for the laughs mate! :)