PDA

View Full Version : If Safin is to win Paris Masters, this will be one of the awesomest years of tennis!

Mansewerz
11-09-2009, 12:29 PM
Man I just want Safin to go out w/ a bang!

Anaconda
11-09-2009, 12:32 PM
I would love to see it happen but don't get too upset when he fails in the 2nd rd.

BlakeGOAT
11-09-2009, 01:03 PM
Yeah, that would be nice but realistically speaking he will probably play his last match against Delpo in the second round.

Bud
11-09-2009, 01:05 PM
I would love to see it happen but don't get too upset when he fails in the 2nd rd.

He saved 3 MP's today in round 1 against Ascione :shock:

... to eek out a 3rd set TB victory

Anaconda
11-09-2009, 01:17 PM
He saved 3 MP's today in round 1 against Ascione :shock:

... to eek out a 3rd set TB victory

Bad signs for Safin..........but atleast he didn't give up and won in the end.

Cesc Fabregas
11-09-2009, 01:25 PM
Theres more chance of me sleeping with Megan Fox tonight that Safin winning the Paris Masters.

Anaconda
11-09-2009, 01:29 PM
Theres more chance of me sleeping with Megan Fox tonight that Safin winning the Paris Masters.

megan fox is mine...........so back off!!!

zagor
11-09-2009, 01:30 PM
Sorry,I'd like to see Safin go out with a bang as well but it ain't gonna happen.

NamRanger
11-09-2009, 01:30 PM
Sorry,I'd like to see Safin go out with a bang as well but it ain't gonna happen.

Anything is possible with Safin.

Anaconda
11-09-2009, 01:32 PM
Safin is the 9th wonder of the world, truly. On a great day then he is unstoppable and even the likes of Federer are helpless. But on the dark days safin could lose to anyone in the top 1000.

zagor
11-09-2009, 01:33 PM
Anything is possible with Safin.

Maybe but I just don't see it this time.I think he matches up well against Delpo so I'm giving him a shot there especially since Delpo is also bound to be rusty a bit as he played very little lately but winning the whole title,don't see that happening at all.

Gugafan
11-09-2009, 06:03 PM
I will be rooting for him this week (see avatar lol).

Djokovicfan4life
11-09-2009, 06:15 PM
Looks like the Safin fans are setting themselves up for disappointment one last time.

CyBorg
11-09-2009, 06:17 PM
Yes, but it won't happen. Better to accept the inevitable now.

BlakeGOAT
11-09-2009, 06:25 PM
Yeah as much as I like him and hope he could pull it off, I also know that he wont. He said so himself also:

"[I am] not coming here to win, that's for sure. The shape that I am in right now, I don't think that I can aim there. I just want to finish on a good note and say goodbye to everybody. So it's completely different approach of coming to the tournament. It's strange feeling. It's not the way I thought it's going to be, but just personal. But it's okay. I still managed to play decent tennis, actually."

The No. 65-ranked Safin next will face US Open champion Juan Martin del Potro for the first time.

"The way he's playing right now, I don't think I have a chance," confessed Safin. "But I'm going to try. Why not? If I'm going to serve well and he's not going to be at his best, I have a chance. At the end of the day, I don't think I'm going to be the winner. I'm going to make a decent match, that's for sure."

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis/2009/11/Paris-Monday-Safin-Saves-Three-Match-Points.aspx

cuddles26
11-10-2009, 06:03 AM
LOL he plays his final ever pro match today. It was a miracle already it wasnt yesterday since he was down match points to a qualifier.

zapvor
11-10-2009, 06:04 AM

LOL

whats with the obessesion with her? shes not that hot. anywyas i am happy to see that safin is trying hard. if only he did this every match

TheMagicianOfPrecision
11-10-2009, 06:21 AM
Uhrm...Who is Megan Fox ? :???:

NamRanger
11-10-2009, 06:39 AM
Uhrm...Who is Megan Fox ? :???:

American Actress

http://www.specialreport.com/images/megan_fox_fhm.jpg

A little bit overrated IMO.

lawrence
11-10-2009, 07:46 AM
overrated? yes.
but if there was a bottle of chloroform on the table..

:twisted:

Anaconda
11-10-2009, 08:18 AM
Yeah as much as I like him and hope he could pull it off, I also know that he wont. He said so himself also:

"[I am] not coming here to win, that's for sure. The shape that I am in right now, I don't think that I can aim there. I just want to finish on a good note and say goodbye to everybody. So it's completely different approach of coming to the tournament. It's strange feeling. It's not the way I thought it's going to be, but just personal. But it's okay. I still managed to play decent tennis, actually."

The No. 65-ranked Safin next will face US Open champion Juan Martin del Potro for the first time.

"The way he's playing right now, I don't think I have a chance," confessed Safin. "But I'm going to try. Why not? If I'm going to serve well and he's not going to be at his best, I have a chance. At the end of the day, I don't think I'm going to be the winner. I'm going to make a decent match, that's for sure."

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis/2009/11/Paris-Monday-Safin-Saves-Three-Match-Points.aspx

This is the only thing i dislike about the guy -he's already beten before he walks out on the court. He should be telling himself that he's going to have chances to win, not - to be hinest i think i will lose.......that's not a mind of a champion. Regardless of the situation.

fps
11-10-2009, 09:06 AM

he'll probably bang someone to celebrate but i don't really want to see it.

BlakeGOAT
11-10-2009, 09:07 AM
This is the only thing i dislike about the guy -he's already beten before he walks out on the court. He should be telling himself that he's going to have chances to win, not - to be hinest i think i will lose.......that's not a mind of a champion. Regardless of the situation.

Well, I see what you're getting at but can you really blame him? I mean, Delpo is the USO champion and Safins form has been really bad this last year. If he had been asked the same question years ago, im sure he would have answered differently.
And he's kinda right; if Delpo is playing as well as he has done earlier this year, Safin doesn't stand much of a chance and he knows that but atleast he says he says he's going to give it a try and make a decent match.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
11-10-2009, 09:07 AM
American Actress

http://www.specialreport.com/images/megan_fox_fhm.jpg

A little bit overrated IMO.
Naaaajs!! :twisted::twisted: Damn...something moved !

Skabeast121
11-10-2009, 10:13 AM
Ok first Megan fox is every college kid's fantasy this is a fact. Second she is NOT overrated at all, the picture above, I rest my case. Third if you don't find her attractive (there are people who have said this) you need to seriously start questioning whether you like women. Oh yeah and if Safin won that would be mad fresh. Gotta include the original topic

Mansewerz
11-10-2009, 03:45 PM
I don't care if she's overrated, she is ridiculously hot. close w/ stacy keibler :D

Blinkism
11-10-2009, 03:51 PM
Oh, yeah... "she" is so hot. Check out "her" Adam's Apple...

http://www.topnews.in/files/megan-fox-comic.jpg

Yeah...