PDA

View Full Version : Goa , India

Smartbucks
11-10-2009, 07:51 AM
I am going to Mumbay and Chennai soon and will if i am lucky be able to go to Goa..

Anyone out there have a clue on the tennis scene there??

sureshs
11-10-2009, 08:53 AM
I am going to Mumbay and Chennai soon and will if i am lucky be able to go to Goa..

No, but I can tell you about Chennai. I play there every summer for a month.

LafayetteHitter
11-12-2009, 07:20 AM
If there is tennis in Goa you probably have to drop acid to get in on it.

tennisdad65
11-12-2009, 08:24 AM
In goa, there are a couple of clubs in Panaji. The one with the cricket grounds next to the ocean, has a couple of decent tennis courts. I think it was Rs 50 ($1) to play there when I visited Goa 2 years back.

The other club is opposite miramar beach. It has 1 tennis court with lights, but the court is not in good shape..

OTMPut
11-14-2009, 01:12 AM

1. Chennai - Effed up place! Full of losers playing cricket, without a single zombie in the national team.
2. Mumbai - You can play at MSLTA courts in Colaba. I have played there a couple of times. A bit expensive for a non-member (~25 USD for an hour is for local standards). You could have a hitting partner as well as couple of ball boys for that amount! Google for contact info.
3. Goa - It is carnival time now. And that means booze, music, dance, weed, acid and humping. It is going to look a bit odd for a lone guy practicing serves!

Z-Man
11-19-2009, 09:19 PM
I've never been to Goa, but maybe you'll find some tennis there. I know 6 people from Goa and 4 of them play tennis. Booze, music, dance, weed, acid, and humping. Sign me up!