PDA

View Full Version : Best Match Ups to watch in 2010

OddJack
11-10-2009, 07:16 PM
Well, used to be Rodge Rafa, right? I hope this continues but...

after those guys:

Del Potro - Tsonga

This is the most interesting to watch for me. Two BIG hitters, fearless, fast and furious.

Murray-Djoker

Two smartasses, battle for higher ranking.

Nadal-Davydenko

Laser sharp line drawer against the push back pirate. Some of the longest rallies produced here.

Cup8489
11-10-2009, 07:24 PM
sorry, but i dont really see much more going on than what is now. Nadal and Fed are likely to still continue to reach finals alot, especially earlier in the year.

Murray is looking more and more washed up to me, and Djokovic, while improving, is still having alot of ups and downs. Del Potro i think will not be a factor until Miami or the Clay season, at least that's what i feel.

Davydenko will continue to post good results, but nothing like a rivalry. Tsonga, we have to see how his year begins, the guy is very injury prone and IMHO i dont think he's played as well since switching to the Kobra Tour.

OddJack
11-10-2009, 07:37 PM
^^^^

This was about match ups to watch some good tennis, regardless of results.

Vyse
11-10-2009, 07:41 PM
Cilic and Del Potro!
Two players in early twenties bout to explode.
That is a matchup that will be big next year and years to come

Jonny S&V
11-10-2009, 07:41 PM
I won't watch anymore since Safin and Santoro will be gone... :(

IvanAndreevich
11-10-2009, 08:11 PM
Can't wait for the next GS meeting between Federer and Del Potro. AO final, anyone?

Vyse
11-10-2009, 08:12 PM
Can't wait for the next GS meeting between Federer and Del Potro. AO final, anyone?

uh no, del po wont go that far again right away. look for it to either nadal or murray

OddJack
11-10-2009, 08:30 PM

in the 2010 prediction thread I picked Delpo to take AO. Rodge is always there on the second Sunday, so yes, pretty likely.

Blinkism
11-10-2009, 08:34 PM
I'd love to see more Djokovic-Nadal and Federer-Del Potro matches

And, as always, Federer-Nadal is a great matchup!

Would like to see more of Tsonga, Gonzalez, and Cilic next year.