PDA

View Full Version : Inside info from Bercy...SHOCKING!

TheMagicianOfPrecision
11-11-2009, 03:40 AM
From VERY trustworthy sources in Paris Bercy Robin Soderling and Rafael Nadal practiced this morning!! :shock:

I was shocked when I read it...

Oh...you thought it would be something about doping, right?

CMM
11-11-2009, 03:42 AM
And do you espect me to believe that?

TheMagicianOfPrecision
11-11-2009, 03:42 AM
And do you espect me to believe that?
Uhrm im serious though!!! No kidding, i swear!

CMM
11-11-2009, 03:43 AM
Uhrm im serious though!!! No kidding, i swear!

Maybe they were on the same practice court, but this doesn't mean that they were practicing together, no?

TheMagicianOfPrecision
11-11-2009, 03:45 AM
Maybe they were on the same practice court, but this doesn't mean that they were practicing together, no?
They were hitting balls to eachother, Nadal practiced 30 min with Monaco then in came Soderling and Monaco left, Nadal and Soderling played for 35 minutes

TheMusicLover
11-11-2009, 03:47 AM
Why would it be so *shocking* if it's true?
Those feuds between players usually only exist for a very short time (players are people who know how to make up, too), but somehow the press, and some kind of 'fans' like to keep rehashing those minor incidents, calling the 'other player' some kind of a devil. Idiots.

These players are a lot more mature than some of their 'fans'.

CMM
11-11-2009, 03:48 AM
They were hitting balls to eachother, Nadal practiced 30 min with Monaco then in came Soderling and Monaco left, Nadal and Soderling played for 35 minutes

Who told you?

jones101
11-11-2009, 03:51 AM
If only the fans could get over the differences.

From Nadal's perspective, I'd imagine Sod would be a good preatice partner for him and vice versa.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
11-11-2009, 03:52 AM
Why would it be so *shocking* if it's true?
Those feuds between players usually only exist for a very short time (players are people who know how to make up, too), but somehow the press, and some kind of 'fans' like to keep rehashing those minor incidents, calling the 'other player' some kind of a devil. Idiots.

These players are a lot more mature than some of their 'fans'.
Thats actually very true.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
11-11-2009, 03:53 AM
Who told you?
Someone who is in Bercy told this to a friend of mine, i dont personally know the source but he is very reliable.

FELAND123
11-11-2009, 08:01 AM
I thought they didn't have a problem with eachother anymore? Why should they then have a problem with hitting to eachother for 35 minutes?

IvanAndreevich
11-11-2009, 08:04 AM
Well, their respective styles of play could be a problem for each other. Why the heck not? It's good practice.

IvanAndreevich
11-11-2009, 08:05 AM
Wow Almagro breaks to love with some aggressive play and no errors.

CMM
11-11-2009, 09:08 AM
From Nadal's perspective, I'd imagine Sod would be a good preatice partner for him and vice versa.

Really? Practicing with the devil himself really did a lot for his game.

HoVa
11-11-2009, 11:49 PM
i used to practice with guys i didn't particularly care for but they had groundstrokes that i had to practice against and vice versa...

also, at the top echelon pro level, its hard to find someone to even practice against cause you're just so much better than everyone else.

Gorecki
11-11-2009, 11:52 PM
Really? Practicing with the devil himself really did a lot for his game.

but isnt that Devil Soderling himself Nadal_Freak?

coloskier
11-12-2009, 04:44 PM
I would think that Soderling would be perfect for Nadal to practice against so he can get used to the speed of the courts. Plus, more and more players are now hitting a flatter ball. Lastly, Soderling beat Nadal like a bad stepchild at FO so there may be some respect growing between the two.

kishnabe
11-12-2009, 09:34 PM
I would think that Soderling would be perfect for Nadal to practice against so he can get used to the speed of the courts. Plus, more and more players are now hitting a flatter ball. Lastly, Soderling beat Nadal like a bad stepchild at FO so there may be some respect growing between the two.

I guess nadal is that type of guy!:shock:

pound cat
11-13-2009, 03:37 AM
From VERY trustworthy sources in Paris Bercy Robin Soderling and Rafael Nadal practiced this morning!! :shock:

I was shocked when I read it...

Oh...you thought it would be something about doping, right?

Cite your sources and I will believe you!