PDA

View Full Version : Its not all bad for Almagro

Cesc Fabregas
11-11-2009, 09:30 AM
Yes he maybe a choker but his girlfriend is ****ing hot!

Blinkism
11-11-2009, 09:32 AM
This is true.

grafselesfan
11-11-2009, 09:32 AM
Haha, awesome Cesc!

President
11-11-2009, 09:34 AM
She'll probably break up with him after his "effort" against Nadal.

Anaconda
11-11-2009, 09:36 AM
Pics?

10 char

CMM
11-11-2009, 09:39 AM
Pics?

10 char

Nadal's girlfriend ain't that bad either:

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/3972/xisca.jpg

Anaconda
11-11-2009, 09:40 AM

I've seen better.

T1000
11-11-2009, 09:40 AM
^^^ She's average, I've seen a lot better. Almargo's gf is gonna leave him after today, that was pathetic

President
11-11-2009, 09:41 AM

What does this have to do with anything?

Just looking for a way to introduce Nadal to the thread I guess.

CMM
11-11-2009, 09:44 AM
What does this have to do with anything?

Just looking for a way to introduce Nadal to the thread I guess.

Shame on me.

tahiti
11-11-2009, 09:50 AM
The Mexican champ Almagro gave Rafa a good run for his money. Great stuff and pity about the cramping but he should have finished it off in the 2nd. Don't know how Rafa managed to get through that one.

okdude1992
11-11-2009, 03:38 PM
The Mexican champ Almagro gave Rafa a good run for his money. Great stuff and pity about the cramping but he should have finished it off in the 2nd. Don't know how Rafa managed to get through that one.

almagro is from spain!

and someone post some pics. this thread is worthless without them:)

SempreSami
11-11-2009, 04:00 PM
It's one of the perks to being a professional sportsman despite the negatives like having the face of a rodent.

flyinghippos101
11-11-2009, 04:10 PM
Absolutely pathetic display by Almagro, but insane how Nadal managed to win despite facing three match points at one point

edmondsm
11-11-2009, 04:12 PM
A choker just like Verdasco. I guess when God was handing out huevos he accidentally gave Nadal three sets instead of giving Almagro and Verdasco any.

ttbrowne
11-11-2009, 04:25 PM
Almagro's big match climax with Nadal never happened.
Hope this is not reflective of his love life. But......

Tennis_Hands
11-11-2009, 05:06 PM
A choker just like Verdasco. I guess when God was handing out huevos he accidentally gave Nadal three sets instead of giving Almagro and Verdasco any.

That one made me laugh pretty hard. It is even better since it is so true.

Vyse
11-11-2009, 05:19 PM
Nadal is a fighter, just to much for poor almagro, but yeah hes got a hot gf

Knightmace
11-11-2009, 05:57 PM
pics please

Fedace
11-11-2009, 06:01 PM

Does nadal get tired of same thing everyday ??? i would...

Fedace
11-11-2009, 06:01 PM
Yes he maybe a choker but his girlfriend is ****ing hot!

What nationality is she ??

crash1929
11-11-2009, 08:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eearOQ7YCco

this may be her with nadal's girl. not very clear though.

BreakPoint
11-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Almagro seriously needs a sports psychologist. He outplayed Nadal for most of the match but he just REFUSED to win. No matter what, no matter how much Nadal gave him the match on a sliver platter, Almagro said "NO!! I don't want to win!".

And why Almagro didn't come into the net after nailing those big groundies into the corners I will never understand. Nadal was just barely floating those balls back. If Almagro rushed the net, he would have been able to putaway easy volleys. He kept letting Nadal off the hook and allowed him to just keep floating balls back forever until he missed going for too much off of a no-pace shot from Nadal. Pitiful! I wanted to reach through the TV and choke Almagro to wake him up!! MOVE FORWARD after pounding a shot into the corner!!! Hello????

Nadal should send Almagro a big present for letting him advance to the next round.

BreakPoint
11-11-2009, 09:40 PM
Exactly! Someone needs to give Almagro a good slapping.

tahiti
11-11-2009, 10:57 PM
almagro is from spain!

and someone post some pics. this thread is worthless without them:)

Yes of course. But the last picture here of Almagro was when he won the Mexican tournament and had a big hat on his head. That's why he's the Mexican champ. He doesn't win tournaments often.

Cesc Fabregas
11-12-2009, 12:24 AM
What nationality is she ??

Probably Spanish. Who would you rather be, Federer with an non attractive wife but have 15 slams or Almagro with a stunning girlfriend and have 0 slams? I'd rather be Almagro. :)

Fedace
11-12-2009, 02:05 AM
Probably Spanish. Who would you rather be, Federer with an non attractive wife but have 15 slams or Almagro with a stunning girlfriend and have 0 slams? I'd rather be Almagro. :)

Rather be Federer. you can always dump her and get a new one...

BreakPoint
11-12-2009, 02:09 AM
I'd rather be Federer. It's a lot harder to win 15 Slams than it is to get a stunning girlfriend. :)

Cesc Fabregas
11-12-2009, 02:14 AM
I'd rather be Federer. It's a lot harder to win 15 Slams than it is to get a stunning girlfriend. :)

True but your 15 slams stay in your trophey cabinet, you can be more pro active with your hot girlfriend. :)

dropshot winner
11-12-2009, 02:27 AM
True but your 15 slams stay in your trophey cabinet, you can be more pro active with your hot girlfriend. :)

With 15 slams you can be "pro active" every day of the week with a different model.
Federer's obviously not using that option, but he definately has it.

A few hundred million dollars and beeing a legend does those kind of things.

prosealster
11-12-2009, 03:59 AM
this thread is useless without pics :)

feetofclay
11-12-2009, 04:41 AM

Why would you single out Nadal with this comment ?

MAXXply
11-12-2009, 06:27 AM
...arguably the woman in Julien Bennetteau's box would rank as the hottest player's chick in Paris this week. Actually she could be his coach's Thierry Champion's squeeze...sorry no pics avail but just tune in for a peek.

cuddles26
11-12-2009, 06:34 AM

If Federer wanted a "hot" wife I am sure he could get it. She doesnt even have to be attracted to him, we both know he is filthy rich (many times more than journeyman Almagro is) so atleast he could easily get a hot female golddigger, which there are tons of out there. He obviously sees something else in Mirka besides her big stomach which only he knows. I am sure nobody would rather be a choking loser like Almagro who just happens to have a nice girlfriend than a 15 slam winner though.

markwillplay
11-12-2009, 06:35 AM
I suppose I am the only one who is not down on Alm.. once he started to cramp...it was over.If they were real cramps (and no reason to think not) then there is no way to come back from that in a short amount of time. True, he should not be cramping at all indoors as his fitness and food level should be top nothch (and I guess they are not) but, once he started to cramp....over. Been there done that....phisiologically, no coming back within minutes. Looked like he stayed out there to not def only. Yea he sort of choked those match points away, but Nadal played some great points on those match points as well. Tough to close him out.

Again, cramps start "for real" and it's over.

cuddles26
11-12-2009, 06:39 AM
I suppose I am the only one who is not down on Alm.. once he started to cramp...it was over.If they were real cramps (and no reason to think not) then there is no way to come back from that in a short amount of time. True, he should not be cramping at all indoors as his fitness and food level should be top nothch (and I guess they are not) but, once he started to cramp....over. Been there done that....phisiologically, no coming back within minutes. Looked like he stayed out there to not def only. Yea he sort of choked those match points away, but Nadal played some great points on those match points as well. Tough to close him out.

Again, cramps start "for real" and it's over.

He choked badly 100 times before the cramps even began. He had no cramps yet when he was 6-5, 40-0 on his own serve in the 2nd set and blew 5 match points including 3 in a row from 40-0. Stop making excuses for the worthless bum.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
11-12-2009, 06:41 AM
With 15 slams you can be "pro active" every day of the week with a different model.
Federer's obviously not using that option, but he definately has it.

A few hundred million dollars and beeing a legend does those kind of things.

Quoted for truth !:):twisted:

boris becker 1
11-12-2009, 07:32 AM
almagro is a talent. the guy just needs to get in shape and he can be top 10

BreakPoint
11-12-2009, 11:21 AM
With the tens of millions of dollars you'll have from winning 15 Slams, you can buy as many hot girlfriends as you want. :)

GustafsonFanatic
11-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Is anyone gonna put up a picture already?

Bhagi Katbamna
11-12-2009, 12:34 PM

Or trade her in for two twenty year olds when she turns forty.

KoolBeans
11-12-2009, 12:55 PM
:(

Where in God's name are the pictures.....

flyinghippos101
11-12-2009, 01:24 PM

Do you ever just reread your posts sometimes and just think, "Hey my sheer hatred is clouding my judgement, better go edit that so I atleast look less of an idiot" Guess not...

maddogz32
11-12-2009, 01:27 PM
there arent any pics

THESEXPISTOL
11-12-2009, 01:40 PM
This is the most worthless thread of the boards until someone posts pics of the chick.

KoolBeans
11-12-2009, 01:52 PM
guyss.......please..

I cant take this anymore, please post pics. Please.

Ledigs
11-12-2009, 02:31 PM
here's djoke's gf
http://d.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/p5/20081116/12/322949337.jpg

roundiesee
11-12-2009, 04:09 PM
Almagro seriously needs a sports psychologist. He outplayed Nadal for most of the match but he just REFUSED to win. No matter what, no matter how much Nadal gave him the match on a sliver platter, Almagro said "NO!! I don't want to win!".

And why Almagro didn't come into the net after nailing those big groundies into the corners I will never understand. Nadal was just barely floating those balls back. If Almagro rushed the net, he would have been able to putaway easy volleys. He kept letting Nadal off the hook and allowed him to just keep floating balls back forever until he missed going for too much off of a no-pace shot from Nadal. Pitiful! I wanted to reach through the TV and choke Almagro to wake him up!! MOVE FORWARD after pounding a shot into the corner!!! Hello????

Nadal should send Almagro a big present for letting him advance to the next round.

Breakpoint is spot on with this analysis. When Almagro was serving for the match and up 40-0 with 3 match points, I thought the match was over. Instead of playing aggressively to end the point quickly (coming forwards, or serve and volleying), he decided to rally with Nadal, probably hoping that Rafa will make the decisive error. Anyone who knows tennis knows that Nadal is not going to make a mistake at that stage of the match. Nadal forces you to take the initiative to win; he's not going to give up and give you the victory. Almagro just played rally after rally, with Nadal just floating the ball back, until Almagro himself made silly errors. It's really frustrating to watch because at that high level of competition you would have expected better tactics from Almagro. Unfortunately it wasn't meant to be.

TheTruth
11-12-2009, 09:45 PM

Think Blake, Davydenko, Wawrinka, Roddick, Soderling, Haas, Safin, and the rest of the tour. They've been choking for years. Had it not been for Nadal, Fed would have won every tournament he contested since 2004.

Can't believe you're this incensed. This is just a small smidgeon of what I've witnessed for years watching this weak era bowing down to Fed, based on biased commentary.

TheTruth
11-12-2009, 09:48 PM
Do you ever just reread your posts sometimes and just think, "Hey my sheer hatred is clouding my judgement, better go edit that so I atleast look less of an idiot" Guess not...

You missed quite a few posts if you only see Cesc...Cesc is mild compared to the elephants in this thread.

LiveForever
11-12-2009, 09:52 PM
Think Blake, Davydenko, Wawrinka, Roddick, Soderling, Haas, Safin, and the rest of the tour. They've been choking for years. Had it not been for Nadal, Fed would have won every tournament he contested since 2004.

Can't believe you're this incensed. This is just a small smidgeon of what I've witnessed for years watching this weak era bowing down to Fed, based on biased commentary.
LOL! Yeah sure. Attribute everything Federer has done to weak era. Oh and if you are going to do this. At least stay consistent with your ridiclous theories. It is safe to assume that Nadal dominated the clay courts because of the weak era,right?. Everyone bowed down to the guy before it even started Federer produced the most dismal effort ever seen at FO 2008 final because he was bowing down to Nadal.Nadals achievement can be correlated with the weakness of this era just like Federer's. Props to Robin for refusing to bowing down to Nadal.

TheTruth
11-12-2009, 10:03 PM
LOL! Yeah sure. Attribute everything Federer has done to weak era. Oh and if you are going to do this. At least stay consistent with your ridiclous theories. It is safe to assume that Nadal dominated the clay courts because of the weak era,right?. Everyone bowed down to the guy before it even started Federer produced the most dismal effort ever seen at FO 2008 final because he was bowing down to Nadal.Nadals achievement can be correlated with the weakness of this era just like Federer's. Props to Robin for refusing to bowing down to Nadal.

Attribute Nadal's wins to choking=Attribute Federer's wins to choking.

Ridiculous theory?

If you say so.

Props to Del Potro and Benneteau for refusing to bow down to Federer.

It goes both ways.

That's all I'm saying.

LiveForever
11-12-2009, 10:08 PM
Attribute Nadal's wins to choking=Attribute Federer's wins to choking.

Ridiculous theory?

If you say so.

Props to Del Potro and Benneteau for refusing to bow down to Federer.

It goes both ways.

That's all I'm saying.
^^^ Fair enough. Hopefully Tsonga doesnt add himself to a list of Nadal's henchmen tommorrow by failing to serve out the match if he gets the opportunity.

pabletion
11-12-2009, 10:08 PM

you mean, you get tired of pullin it watching the same internet pics every day... yeah, of course Dr. Fedace, plenty of internet girls for ya, dont worry

CMM
11-12-2009, 10:09 PM
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/8593/alma.jpg

TheTruth
11-12-2009, 10:13 PM
^^^ Fair enough. Hopefully Tsonga doesnt add himself to a list of Nadal's henchmen tommorrow by failing to serve out the match if he gets the opportunity.

Rafa's not playing well right now. Tsonga should win.

Happy?:)

mandy01
11-12-2009, 10:13 PM
they have somwhat similar hairstyles. :D
Nice....:)

GasquetGOAT
11-12-2009, 11:10 PM

So which one is Nadal and which one is his girlfriend?

Baikalic
11-12-2009, 11:14 PM
So which one is Nadal and which one is his girlfriend?

easy, Nadal is PLAYING the match in the bigger picture, so it can't be him, thus he must be in the smaller picture!

BreakPoint
11-12-2009, 11:50 PM
Rafa's not playing well right now. Tsonga should win.

Happy?:)
Tsonga should win even when Nadal is playing well. Tsonga is the type of player that Nadal fears the most. An all-court player that can also pound the ball from the baseline and has a big serve. Think '08 AO semis. There was nothing Nadal could do regardless of how well he was playing.

MuseFan
11-12-2009, 11:58 PM

Dude... you're talking about the mother of his children. Grow some decency!