PDA

View Full Version : Rafa counting luck

patty_mnouchkine
11-11-2009, 10:18 AM
it's unbelievable but Rafa has been enjoying a stint of good luck at the atps' first it was shanghai when lopez and ljubicic both pulled out with injuries landing rafa a comfortable spot in the run up. now its deja vu at the paribas masters. my heart ached for nicolas almagro- he was without peradventure the deserving winner tonight but the forces working up there had a scheme to deny him little happiness.
he was a true showman nonetheless and played till the end without retiring.
heck rafa should have lost in the second set when almargo had match point on 40- 0 (5-4)
i am very bitter today

vive le beau jeu !
11-11-2009, 10:59 AM
it's unbelievable but Rafa has been enjoying a stint of good luck at the atps' first it was shanghai when lopez and ljubicic both pulled out with injuries landing rafa a comfortable spot in the run up. now its deja vu at the paribas masters. my heart ached for nicolas almagro- he was without peradventure the deserving winner tonight but the forces working up there had a scheme to deny him little happiness.
he was a true showman nonetheless and played till the end without retiring.
heck rafa should have lost in the second set when almargo had match point on 40- 0 (5-4)
i am very bitter today
yes it's disappointing. hopefully this will end very soon...
(although probably not against "robredo" -unfortunately- in the next round) :?

sureshs
11-11-2009, 11:04 AM
Watch for Federer to pull out or tank in order to avoid facing Nadal.

GasquetGOAT
11-11-2009, 11:20 AM

More likely Nadal will make another ridiculous excuse to pull out of London seeing all the big boys are going to be there and he's gonna get a**r*p*d, especially indoors...

Same way he chickened out from Shanghai last year.

The-Champ
11-11-2009, 11:28 AM
More likely Nadal will make another ridiculous excuse to pull out of London seeing all the big boys are going to be there and he's gonna get a**r*p*d, especially indoors...

hopefully Gasquet will make it to London.

Mun
11-11-2009, 02:05 PM
LOL Federer had the luckiest year by far. Nadal was injured in Roland Garros. Acasuso and Haas choked against him.

Roddick choked against him in Wimbledon.

Federer counting luck again. Nadal haters are denial.

Weathered33
11-11-2009, 02:07 PM

Genius.

;)

Baikalic
11-11-2009, 02:08 PM

If you call withdrawing due to tendinitis chickening out, sure thing.

Serendipitous
11-11-2009, 02:12 PM

Wow......:)

kishnabe
11-11-2009, 06:56 PM

I guess you really are right which is actually rare about some things.

Chadwixx
11-11-2009, 07:08 PM

Nadal should of pulled out of monte carlo when his troubles began. Non mono fed schooled nadal on clay last time they played, i dont think he is worried about -30lbs indoor.

How long until nadal looks like korda?

TheTruth
11-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Unbelievably bitter!