PDA

View Full Version : Federer vs. Djokovic

Shogun_G
11-11-2009, 11:20 AM
I recently made a thread that praised Federer as unbeatable and unstoppable, this thread was quickly responded to by Djokovic fans claiming Federer was recently beaten in Basel. Then my thread was deleted.

I went through the trouble of reviewing the match myself, and I scored it 6-4, 6-4, 3-5 Federer. The official score was 6-4, 4-6, 2-6 Djokovic. I had it that Federer won the first two sets. Anyone who watches the match with the sound muted should see it the same way.

Carsomyr
11-11-2009, 11:23 AM
I agree, your logic is sound.

Shogun_G
11-11-2009, 11:25 AM
I agree, your logic is sound.

Thanks, dude.

shazbot
11-11-2009, 11:38 AM
I logic, your sound is agree.

Blinkism
11-11-2009, 11:38 AM
And if you look closely during the Australian Open semi-final match Roddick vs. Federer

in the 3rd game of the second set, if you look really closely (and it's fast so you might miss it) you can see Federer spell out the recipe for Apple Strudel with his racquet in the air

Serendipitous
11-11-2009, 11:53 AM
And if you look closely during the semi-final match Roddick vs. Federer

in the 3rd game of the second set, if you look really closely (and it's fast so you might miss it) you can see Federer spell out the recipe for Apple Strudel with his racquet in the air

:confused::confused::confused:

Mr.Brightside
11-11-2009, 12:11 PM
And if you look closely during the semi-final match Roddick vs. Federer

lolzors.

you've made it, i assume?

Blinkism
11-11-2009, 12:15 PM
lolzors.

you've made it, i assume?

Yep.

Gilles Simon's recipe is better.

Shogun_G
11-11-2009, 12:19 PM
Hey, you guys are making fun of me for questioning the judges' calls, they don't do that on the Sherdog forums!

Mr.Brightside
11-11-2009, 12:22 PM
Yep.

Gilles Simon's recipe is better.

hmmm.

i would've thought gilles would've come up with something a bit different. he doesn't strike me as the apple strudel type of guy.

Docalex007
11-11-2009, 12:23 PM
And if you look closely during the Australian Open semi-final match Roddick vs. Federer

Yeah I caught that... that and it was reported that Federer once managed to jailbreak his iPhone 3G using nothing but a wienerschnitzel. The guy is good.

Next we'll see him break Andy Roddick's fastest serve record using a dish of sauerkraut.

Shogun_G
11-11-2009, 12:27 PM
Federer is the man.