PDA

View Full Version : Tennis Holidays

OMS
11-12-2009, 07:10 AM
Dear fellow tennis fans.

Tennis Holidays:
I wonder if you can help me. What I would like to know from you is :

Is there a demand for “Tennis Holidays” ….. like Golfing Holidays?

With that I do NOT mean Tennis Coaching holidays..... there are enough of those world wide and that is more for younger players!!

At this stage in my life (I am in my forties) , I find it VERY frustrating to go on a holiday and NOT being able to play my favourite sport. I do not need coaching at this stage.
When one do a search on Google for “tennis holidays”, all one get is tennis COACHING holidays or camps.

That is NOT what I am looking for. I would like to combine my holiday with playing organized tennis for at least 2 hours per day.
For e.g. I would like to play tennis from 09h00 to 11h00 every day, and then do my own holiday thing for the rest of the day.... but I WANT to start my day with a game of tennis.

Tennis is not like golf which one can play on one's own, we NEED partners. So all that I would like is for somebody to organize games and players... be this at a beach resort, wine farm, hotel, caravan park etc.

I do not want to play against a Pro Coach on my holiday. What I would like is to meet like minded tennis players like myself, and enjoy a social game of tennis every day.... then if I would like some coaching, I shall do that in my own time with a Pro Coach.

Is there no demand for this????
I can not believe that !
Am I the only frustrated tennis player on this earth?

I would appreciate your opinion.

Thank you.

Cheers.

OMS

TheMagicianOfPrecision
11-12-2009, 07:12 AM
Welcome,

You would probably get a lot more answers if you moved this thread to the "Tennis Travel"- section.