PDA

View Full Version : Murray drops to number 5 on Monday

batz
11-13-2009, 01:40 AM
If JMDP wins Paris.

This would make the big fella 4th seed for London and would open up the prospect of a Roger/Novak/Murray/Davydenko group - tasty.

Telepatic
11-13-2009, 01:41 AM
I highly doubt Delpo will win Paris, he struggled against Safin and now won against Gonzo with some miracle.

jazzyfunkybluesy
11-13-2009, 03:57 AM
Not going to happen with the injury. If no injury would have been very possible.

grafselesfan
11-13-2009, 04:01 AM
I highly doubt Delpo will win Paris, he struggled against Safin and now won against Gonzo with some miracle.

He has a joke draw though with Federer and Murray losing. As mediocre as he is playing he will probably get past yet another choking dog old man Stepanek. Even if Stepanek gets in position to win he will simply choke the match away just like he did vs Djokovic in Basel. Then in the semis he would probably play Cilic who is his lapdog even though they have close matches, Cilic doesnt really believe he can beat JMDP yet. Then maybe in the final vs almost certainly Djokovic he will have a great day although on current form of both Djokovic should win.

Anaconda
11-13-2009, 04:24 AM
Everyone's been choking in paris, gonzo had 7 match points and FAILED and spannish players always choke against Nadal.

Djokovic would beat JMDP as it's a tough matchup

patty_mnouchkine
11-13-2009, 07:08 AM
juan martin doesn't seem 100 % fit. last night was a real sturggle for him and mentally he was lost. by the looks of it, djoker has a really good chance. the thing is the guy really seems consistent and has very good fitness. that should help in the long draw. let's see it might be a djoker nadal final afterall.
nonetheless i would love for JM to win even if the odds are against him.

batz
11-13-2009, 07:27 AM
juan martin doesn't seem 100 % fit. last night was a real sturggle for him and mentally he was lost. by the looks of it, djoker has a really good chance. the thing is the guy really seems consistent and has very good fitness. that should help in the long draw. let's see it might be a djoker nadal final afterall.
nonetheless i would love for JM to win even if the odds are against him.

It can't be a Djoker V Nadal final.

Bud
11-13-2009, 10:02 AM
It can't be a Djoker V Nadal final.

I think the Nadal-Djokovic SF will be the real final in Paris (apart from the Nadal-Tsonga match).

Blinkism
11-13-2009, 10:10 AM
No need to worry about it, batz, Del Potro won't win, most likely.

It looked like he was injured.

He does have the easier draw, though. So, if he did recover, then who knows?

batz
11-13-2009, 10:17 AM
No need to worry about it, batz, Del Potro won't win, most likely.

It looked like he was injured.

He does have the easier draw, though. So, if he did recover, then who knows?

I think he's going to make final Blink - if he does he'll have a great chance to win it.

_maxi
11-13-2009, 12:13 PM
Delete this -.....-

grafselesfan
11-13-2009, 12:15 PM
What I meant was as mediocre as he is playing this tournament. I worded it wrong by accident.

nethawkwenatchee
11-13-2009, 12:27 PM
Cilic over Nadal in three for his first Masters sheild. If Cilic can get through Monfils today of course.

_maxi
11-13-2009, 12:31 PM
What I meant was as mediocre as he is playing this tournament. I worded it wrong by accident.
Yes, its ok. It was my mystake reading it. Sorry for that. I still think you are a bit of a delpo hater. Just like many fed haters :s

malakas
11-13-2009, 12:34 PM
Good thing we have Simon Reed to tell us of his "real" ranking.

tudwell
11-13-2009, 12:50 PM
After today's performance, I think Nadal is gonna win in Paris. And as much as I'm a Federer fan, I wouldn't mind seeing those two play for the number one spot in the final of the WTF (as long as Fed wins :D).

Not that that would necessarily happen should Nadal win in Paris, but winning Paris is the first step.

Ledigs
11-13-2009, 01:06 PM
I think it would be sweet if Monfils won the whole thing! Has he won a Masters yet?

decrepitude
11-13-2009, 02:49 PM
Murray drops to #5 on Monday? Oh no, he doesn't! Sorry, your jinx didn't work.:)

GustafsonFanatic
11-13-2009, 02:54 PM
Del potro was never gonna win this.

Fedex
11-13-2009, 03:01 PM
Good thing we have Simon Reed to tell us of his "real" ranking.

And it's not no.5 isn't it malaka

Mun
11-13-2009, 03:05 PM
wrong thread

Outbeyond
11-13-2009, 03:30 PM
I think the Nadal-Djokovic SF will be the real final in Paris (apart from the Nadal-Tsonga match).

I couldn't agree more. And aren't these two the only top seeds left standing in Paris?

tacou
11-13-2009, 04:46 PM
He has a joke draw though with Federer and Murray losing. As mediocre as he is playing he will probably get past yet another choking dog old man Stepanek. Even if Stepanek gets in position to win he will simply choke the match away just like he did vs Djokovic in Basel.

fortune teller

klementine
11-14-2009, 12:57 PM

Agreed. Gonzales played the better match and still lost.