larry10s
11-18-2009, 04:41 PM
Robert How Are You Doing?????

Bungalo Bill
11-18-2009, 06:16 PM
What happened to Robert?

jrod
11-18-2009, 06:18 PM
Last post was 9:43 PM this evening...I suspect he's fine.

Robert, care to confirm???

larry10s
11-20-2009, 04:06 AM
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showpost.php?p=4122808&postcount=49 hes posting again in heath and fitness section on "te and ge that wont heal"

Bungalo Bill
11-20-2009, 06:33 AM
Okay, that is cool. I thought something happened to him.

larry10s
11-20-2009, 08:30 AM
Okay, that is cool. I thought something happened to him.

well if you read the thread hes developed golfers elbow and is being "alittle"(really more than alittle) stubborn about resting it and coming back slowly. BB maybe you can reason with him and give him some common sence advice.i've tried.not much luck:(

Bungalo Bill
11-20-2009, 09:06 AM
well if you read the thread hes developed golfers elbow and is being "alittle"(really more than alittle) stubborn about resting it and coming back slowly. BB maybe you can reason with him and give him some common sence advice.i've tried.not much luck:(

Okay, I didnt read the thread. I normally dont venture out farther than this area. I am more of a Hobbit when it comes to going into unknown territory. My wife hates that about me and I say "whatever, just give me the honey-do list." lol

I will try to seek him out.

chess9
11-20-2009, 04:00 PM
My elbow is actually the best it's been since I injured it in that bizzare hitting accident. I have no clue why. I spent the day at the VA getting my annual physical (46 resting hr while sitting, blew 878 on lung function test, bp great, 'you are in incredible shape", "you look 20 years younger" (this from the very hot 40 year old chicka-babe Nurse who I fell for instantly, but I do love Puerto Rican girls, and am a sucker for such a patently obvious line), etc. So, I'm sure I'll be dead by Tuesday.... ;) I won't have to worry about adding excess pounds on Thanksgiving!

-Robert

Mike Cottrill
11-20-2009, 05:12 PM
I do love Puerto Rican girls

-Robert

Like’em loud and straight forward? Fl a good place for you.

chess9
11-21-2009, 03:57 AM
Like’em loud and straight forward? Fl a good place for you.

At my age, one can't be too picky. If they are breathing, that's very good. Vertical adds to their attractiveness. Able to speak in semi-coherent sentences? Excellent! Blind? PERFECT! ;)

All PR girls are not loud, but they don't lack for self-confidence, and I find that attractive. You know where they stand-usually in front of you! ;)

-Robert

larry10s
11-22-2009, 03:08 AM
My elbow is actually the best it's been since I injured it in that bizzare hitting accident. I have no clue why.
, 'you are in incredible shape", "you look 20 years younger"

-Robert

chess9 if i may ask how old are you? great to learn the elbow feels great (clue maybe the rest etc,??) hit easy against the wall for 10-15 minutes see how it feels .no problem try 30 minutes after at least 1-2 day rest. if no problems try an easy (for you) hit with someone. glad to see you will be back in action soon. happy thanksgiving.

chess9
11-22-2009, 04:21 AM
66!

Happy Thanksgiving, mates!

-Robert