PDA

View Full Version : wait i dont get it?

samprasvsfederer123
11-26-2009, 02:14 PM
now that federer has been defeated but still advances to semifinal, does that mean del potro and murray will fight to see who else goes or is it that the 3 of them go to the semifinals :confused:

GasquetGOAT
11-26-2009, 02:17 PM
now that federer has been defeated but still advances to semifinal, does that mean del potro and murray will fight to see who else goes or is it that the 3 of them go to the semifinals :confused:

Yeah All 3 will be in the semis. With Murray and Delpo play as doubles against Soderling or whoever come out as 1st in group B.

rfedererfan
11-26-2009, 02:17 PM
No, Fed and DelPo kind of "screwed" Murray... At 3-4 final set Fed dropped his serve at 0. Del Potro needed a 6-3 win to qualify and Federer did him a really big favor by dropping his serve. One more lost game and Del Potro was gone and Murray advances... Federer kind of screwed Murray but you know what... that pusher deserved it...remember Shanghai 08 .... GOD , I'M HAPPY :twisted:

Rhino
11-26-2009, 02:19 PM

Murray is out.

Quite funny really, as pretty much the only way Murray could be eliminated was by it happening exactly the way it did. Del Potro won one more game than Murray overall and that was enough to put himself into the semis. :)

Federer qualified by virtue of the fact he lost less games than the other two, so his win/loss percentage was higher.

samprasvsfederer123
11-26-2009, 02:37 PM
so murray is out if he is then i am very happy

pound cat
11-26-2009, 03:06 PM
That was one exciting match to watch. I felt like I was watching the Kentucky Derby with all my money on the long shot.