PDA

View Full Version : Did Djokovic get into a fight with his girlfriend?

BreakPoint
11-27-2009, 07:46 AM
I noticed that Djokovic's girlfriend has not been in his box at courtside for his last couple of matches. Did they get into a fight or something? Could that possibly be why Djokovic looked upset, agitated, and disinterested in his match against Soderling and against Nadal today? He just seems like he has no energy and doesn't really want to be out there playing.

kOaMaster
11-27-2009, 07:50 AM
yes. stepanek is after her since he was beaten by nole in the us open and in the basel semis. that is his revenge.
he knows her from times where he played doubles with djokovic.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
11-27-2009, 08:09 AM
I noticed that Djokovic's girlfriend has not been in his box at courtside for his last couple of matches. Did they get into a fight or something? Could that possibly be why Djokovic looked upset, agitated, and disinterested in his match against Soderling and against Nadal today? He just seems like he has no energy and doesn't really want to be out there playing.

Hopefully she have her own life-something that cant be said about Djokovic`s crazy family.

vanity
11-27-2009, 08:13 AM
No. Djokovic's GF rarely attends his matches. As i believe she is currently studying in Italy.

Although i'm not sure about Murray's girlfriend as she normally watches him play when they are in London.

BreakPoint
11-27-2009, 08:18 AM
No. Djokovic's GF rarely attends his matches. As i believe she is currently studying in Italy.

Although i'm not sure about Murray's girlfriend as she normally watches him play when they are in London.
She was in his box in Paris, and maybe Basel, and I thought she was there in London for his first match against Davydenko, but I could be wrong about that.

Chadwixx
11-27-2009, 08:26 AM
Non-steroid nadal isnt worth showing up to watch

borg number one
11-27-2009, 08:58 AM
Nadal most likely dropped weight in order to take some of the pressure off of his knees.

He is adjusting to a new playing weight and may very well be in much better form as the months go by in 2010. It will be a gradual process. He's likely shooting for at least a respectable AO, and then gearing up for a return to top form by the French Open/Wimbledon period.

As to Djokovic and his girlfriend, who knows?

malakas
11-27-2009, 09:00 AM
yes. stepanek is after her since he was beaten by nole in the us open and in the basel semis. that is his revenge.

Yup.

Where there's smoke there's fire.
Worm at it again.:rolleyes:
Hope he doesn't go after Xisca next.

mikro112
11-27-2009, 09:08 AM

haha. That's a WIN in my books!