PDA

View Full Version : Soderling has respect among peers

Ledigs
11-29-2009, 01:01 PM
RAFAEL NADAL: No, probably heís more mentally focused than before. He always had the big shots, big serve and big shots. Nobody understand before why Soderling wasnít in higher ranking than what he did in the last few years, no? So for me, thatís normal.

Claudius
11-29-2009, 01:03 PM
Verbal diarrhea.

pound cat
11-29-2009, 01:03 PM
That's not respect for Soderling. Thanks puzzlement about his career.

Ledigs
11-29-2009, 01:04 PM
The question was about Soderling's success this year. Nadal is saying he has always had the talent and it's not unexpected.

malakas
11-29-2009, 01:04 PM
RAFAEL NADAL: No, probably heís more mentally focused than before. He always had the big shots, big serve and big shots. Nobody understand before why Soderling wasnít in higher ranking than what he did in the last few years, no? So for me, thatís normal.

of course they understand.If you watched any loss of Soderling in the last years you would understand.He used to beat Almagro in ATP's mental midget contest.

kishnabe
11-29-2009, 01:26 PM
I guess the pride of being a player who is an idol to his country can either make you weak or way stronger. For soderling it is much stronger. I mean the sweden had so many good players. So you know what I mean. He was a Mental MIdgit. Now an A class player. No wonder people respect him now.

MuseFan
11-29-2009, 01:58 PM
I guess the pride of being a player who is an idol to his country can either make you weak or way stronger. For soderling it is much stronger. I mean the sweden had so many good players. So you know what I mean. He was a Mental MIdgit. Now an A class player. No wonder people respect him now.

I wouldn't say he's an A-class player yet. He hasn't even won a Masters. BTW, Davydenko won his first Masters at 25y 5m. If Soderling can win Indian Wells he'll just about match that.