PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT Wilson Nsix-one 95 16x18, 4 3/8

jasonmiller
11-30-2009, 12:47 PM
So I had an nsix-one several years ago that I really liked, but couldn't handle the weight over the course of a match. I bought this one to see if I still liked it and could now handle the weight. Well I handled its weight better this time around, but wasn't quite as fond of it as I remembered. So now it's up for sale or trade. Plus, there are a couple of newer frames I'd like to try out.

It's a solid 7.5-8/10, with the scuffing relegated to the bumperguard. It does have a very minor paint nick or two, and for some reason has a black scuffing on the sides at 3 and 9 o'clock. This isn't wear, it just looks like something black has lightly rubbed onto it. I haven't tried to remove it, but I bet it would come off if it bothers you.

I'd like to sell the racquet for $80, or trade it for either a Ksix-one, something from the Head Prestige line, or a Dunlop AG300 4d Tour. My email address is j_miltron@hotmail.com for interested parties. I don't have pics now, but could probably get ahold of a camera if you really need them.

jasonmiller
11-30-2009, 01:41 PM
I just sat down with a rag and some cleaner, and got almost all of the blackish stuff off the frame. So update: frame is in good shape, very minor scuffing at 3 and 9 that's not into the paint. There are 2 or 3 minor paint chips that are so small they probably won't show up very well in pictures.

jasonmiller
12-01-2009, 10:42 AM
racquet is sold