PDA

View Full Version : Traveling to Phoenix, AZ; Looking for good practice partner

JCFerreroFan
12-01-2009, 07:20 PM
Hey guys. Im a former Division 2 College Tennis player(Finished last spring). and im Traveling to Phoenix for 10 days (Dec 12-22). Im looking for college level players (5.0+ is preferred). Would love if i could get some good hitting sessions in while on vacation there.

I hate to discard the 4.5 and below players, but i'm trying to get in some tough workouts to prepare for a mens open tournament im playing in soon(Dec26), not to just have fun and make friends (although ill take both no problem!). :)

JCFerreroFan
12-06-2009, 01:27 PM
:-( nobody

bad_call
12-06-2009, 06:27 PM
maybe two 4.0s would give you a work out...just a suggestion.

SuperJimmy
12-07-2009, 01:34 PM
Well I you can lower your standards down to 4.5, I can probably hit sometime, though I am leaving town on vacation on the 16th.

JCFerreroFan
12-07-2009, 07:27 PM
Well I you can lower your standards down to 4.5, I can probably hit sometime, though I am leaving town on vacation on the 16th.

Sure Jimmy, sounds good. I didnt mean to sound like i wouldnt accept playing with ppl, just trying to get the best preparation possible. I'd love to hit some, ive never hit a ball in the desert before!. Email me at johmsed@email.ecok.edu . Ill actually be staying in Glendale apparently, but close enough isnt it?