View Full Version : Does anyone have the instructions for stringing a Wilson T-2000 series racket?
12-04-2009, 12:57 PM
I have already made an appeal to a member here... but I thought I would see if anyone else might be able to help me.
I have recently purchased a T-3000 which I swear is strung with the original strings... my guess is a string from the 70's called SuperBlue, a 15ga cheap nylon string. I was planning on restringing it with a 17ga... string, perhaps Gosen OG Sheep Micro.
It plays ok the way it is except for the heavy head weight... so going to a thinner string I am hoping to elevate some of the problem. I also did a search on the mighty google... but didn't get any real results.
12-04-2009, 02:19 PM
I have both the T-2000 and T-3000 instructions. I can pdf them for you on Monday when I'm back in the office and email it to you. PM your email address.
12-05-2009, 04:05 AM
I have recently purchased a T-3000 which I swear is strung with the original strings...
Check your email
02-21-2010, 07:17 PM
1. start main 1 at head
2. Thread left and right main 1s on alternate sides of center throat string wire.
3. Take main 2 up to next string wire and come back to throat.
4. Repeat 3
5. Repeat 3
6. On one side tie off main 6 at head.
7. On the other side, continue main 6 to main 7.
8. At throat, turn 90 degrees to weave the bottom cross string.
9. Turn 90 degrees toward head to install main 7 on the tied off side.
10. Turn 90 degrees to weave the top cross string.
11. Turn 90 degrees to install main 8 on the non-tied off side.
12. Turn 90 degrees to weave the second from the bottom cross string.
13. Turn 90 degrees to install main 8 on the tied off side.
14. Turn 90 degrees to weave the second from the top cross string
15. Turn 90 degrees to install main 9 on the non-tied off side.
16. Turn 90 degrees to weave the third from the bottom cross
17. Turn 90 degrees to install main 9 on the tied off side.
18. Turn 90 degrees to weave the 3rd from the top cross string and tie off.
19. Start the remaining crosses opposite the second tie off, first weaving the 4th from the top cross string.
20. Continue weaving until the 4th from the bottom cross is completed and tie off.
vBulletin® v3.6.9, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.