PDA

View Full Version : LeBronze is a joke

UW_Husky88
12-04-2009, 11:42 PM
My god, did anyone see his dancing during that game against the Bulls? What a tool. I hope the Celtics or Magic or even the Heat sweep his *** so that the little diva in him comes out again. He is a disgrace to basketball and his garbage with the Knicks is totally disrespectful to his teammates. I hate Joakim but I don't blame him for wanting to drop him for that nonsense. There's a time and place for everything, and this was neither.

YES MAD

/rant

tricky
12-05-2009, 05:21 AM
Speaking of Chosen Ones, how about that shot from Kobe? WOW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g0RHgfuugs

joe sch
12-05-2009, 06:46 AM
My god, did anyone see his dancing during that game against the Bulls? What a tool. I hope the Celtics or Magic or even the Heat sweep his *** so that the little diva in him comes out again. He is a disgrace to basketball and his garbage with the Knicks is totally disrespectful to his teammates. I hate Joakim but I don't blame him for wanting to drop him for that nonsense. There's a time and place for everything, and this was neither.

YES MAD

/rant

Agree !
LeBron should be setting an example for being professional.
That dancing was disrespectful.
Save it for the allstar game and dance with Shaq :)

zapvor
12-05-2009, 08:28 AM
it may be over the top but hes king james. way better than kobe

SuperFly
12-05-2009, 09:05 AM
I stopped paying attention to the game about 3 minutes after halftime. The Bulls suck :(

ronalditop
12-05-2009, 09:51 AM
Speaking of Chosen Ones, how about that shot from Kobe? WOW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g0RHgfuugs

That was totally sick. Kobes the best player ever. MVP!!!

UW_Husky88
12-05-2009, 09:58 AM
it may be over the top but hes king james. way better than kobe

King of what? The guy can't shake hands with his opponents, throws a fit when he gets dunked on, hasn't won a championship, is being COMPLETELY disrespectful to his teammates with his NY Knicks crap. What exactly is he king of? He's got great stats, but the guy has no class, and I really don't get how people defend every single thing he does just because he stuffs the stat sheet.

If he goes to NY, he'll soon be nothing more than a better version of Vince Carter/Tracy McGrady: great talents that can't win if their life depended on it.

zapvor
12-05-2009, 11:36 AM
theres lebron james the person and king james the basketball player. i like him because he brings a fresh perspective to teh game. his behavior may not be the most classy, but thats part of his upbringing. at least hes not cheating on his wife like tiger or having relations with white house interns. you act as if what he did was criminal

UW_Husky88
12-05-2009, 06:47 PM
theres lebron james the person and king james the basketball player. i like him because he brings a fresh perspective to teh game. his behavior may not be the most classy, but thats part of his upbringing. at least hes not cheating on his wife like tiger or having relations with white house interns. you act as if what he did was criminal

Yeah, and committing adultery IS criminal? Last time I checked, Woods isn't going to prison for cheating on his wife. Being a ****** on the court just like cheating on your wife is still frowned upon and not taken to kindly. Just because something isn't a criminal offense doesn't make it right/mean it should be tolerated, so strong logic there. Put yourself in the Bulls' shoes. If someone was doing that to you, even in a high school game, you would be ****ed. Imagine doing that in front of guys whose LIVES LITERALLY are basketball and tell me that they would just laugh it off.

And I'm sorry, but if a "fresh perspective to teh game" is being a moron on the sidelines when he's winning, not shaking hands after a loss and not admitting fault when given the chance, being a diva and confiscating a tape after being dunked on, disrespecting his teammates by not giving a definite answer about his future, and overall being full of yourself despite not having won anything, then I hope the league never gets reduced to that.

tricky
12-05-2009, 08:29 PM
The guy can't shake hands with his opponents, throws a fit when he gets dunked on, hasn't won a championship, is being COMPLETELY disrespectful to his teammates with his NY Knicks crap.

Exactly. If Kobe did that, he'd get killed. When Lebron does that, it's because his team is not good enough for him.

zapvor
12-06-2009, 12:48 PM
Yeah, and committing adultery IS criminal? Last time I checked, Woods isn't going to prison for cheating on his wife. Being a ****** on the court just like cheating on your wife is still frowned upon and not taken to kindly. Just because something isn't a criminal offense doesn't make it right/mean it should be tolerated, so strong logic there. Put yourself in the Bulls' shoes. If someone was doing that to you, even in a high school game, you would be ****ed. Imagine doing that in front of guys whose LIVES LITERALLY are basketball and tell me that they would just laugh it off.

And I'm sorry, but if a "fresh perspective to teh game" is being a moron on the sidelines when he's winning, not shaking hands after a loss and not admitting fault when given the chance, being a diva and confiscating a tape after being dunked on, disrespecting his teammates by not giving a definite answer about his future, and overall being full of yourself despite not having won anything, then I hope the league never gets reduced to that.

no i said your post acted as if what he did was criminal. i never said it was right or should be tolerated. i already said it's part of his upbringing. its who he is. and yes it brings new character to the league. how many people do you think tune in to watch him? in fact if it wasnt for him you wouldnt have made this thread. you just proved my point.

jazzyfunkybluesy
12-06-2009, 01:42 PM

YES MAD

/rant

What do you freakin expect?:twisted:

NickC
12-06-2009, 03:05 PM
Exactly. If Kobe did that, he'd get killed. When Lebron does that, it's because his team is not good enough for him.

And the Knicks are? He's out of his mind. The Knicks have been utter horseshit for the better part of the past 10 years, and that's not even taking the Larry Brown "experiment" into account!

Hot Sauce
12-06-2009, 03:27 PM
Got vid? Btw that Kobe buzzer beater was SICK.

tricky
12-06-2009, 03:35 PM
And the Knicks are? He's out of his mind. The Knicks have been utter horseshit for the better part of the past 10 years, and that's not even taking the Larry Brown "experiment" into account!

That's what I'm saying. There's a double standard that protects Lebron's image. Media babies Lebron in a way they never did with Kobe or any other superstar.

Got vid? I think he's talking about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN7p-B841T8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kroxmCZUgQ4

BTW, the twirling looks like B-Walking.