PDA

View Full Version : Orlando

Failed
12-04-2009, 10:50 PM
I am travelling to Orlando with my family this december. I am 18 years old and a 4.0 to 4.5 player. Is it possible for me to play a USTA tournament while staying there. I would like to see what tennis is like there in US. I am also looking for someone to have a hit with. I don't know exactly where we're going to stay at but I've been told its in Orlando.

I would also like a hitting partner if somebody is interested :)

bad_call
12-05-2009, 06:37 AM
post where you are staying when you find out.

mikeler
12-05-2009, 08:14 AM
Please provide the dates you will be here too.

stanfordtennis alum
12-05-2009, 09:30 PM
I am travelling to Orlando with my family this december. I am 18 years old and a 4.0 to 4.5 player. Is it possible for me to play a USTA tournament while staying there. I would like to see what tennis is like there in US. I am also looking for someone to have a hit with. I don't know exactly where we're going to stay at but I've been told its in Orlando.

I would also like a hitting partner if somebody is interested :)

yes, you can play a tment.. depends on the dates.. all tments are listed on USTA.com website

Failed
12-16-2009, 11:47 PM
So we're gonna stay at some place called the Magic Memory Villa. Does it ring a bell? We're gonna be in Orland around 24th December to 5th of January or something like that.

ryangoring
12-20-2009, 03:40 PM
you just missed the Citrus Open here in Orlando.

Failed
12-21-2009, 08:42 AM
I am currently at NY central library, going to Orlando tomorrow. Too bad that I missed that tourney, would of have liked to participate. Hopefully I have an internet access there to check if somebody is interested to have a hit with me.