PDA

View Full Version : Megan Fox Quotes

Knightmace
12-05-2009, 10:56 PM
I'm horrible to live with. I don't clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, "Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn't flush."
Related:

don't want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson - who I have nothing against, but I don't want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word I've every learned to prove, like, 'Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.' I don't want to have to do that. I resent having to prove that I'm not a ****** - but I do. And part of it is my own fault."
Related:

Ok, well let me tell you what [High School Musical] is really about. High School Musical is about this group of boys who are all being molested by the basketball coach, who is Zac Efron's dad. It's about them struggling to cope with this molestation. And they have these little girlfriends, who are their beards. Oh, and somehow there's music involved. You have to get stoned to watch it."
Related:

Robert Pattinson and Zac - they're just too pretty with the big hair and the suits. And Rob is, what, 22? Zac is 21? That's a joke. Boys in their twenties are a waste of time. They have nothing to offer conversationally; they're immature. I feel like I have a better shot with someone in his thirties."
Related:

Zac Efron is my obsession, we're the same person. We're not actually here, it's like Janet and Michael Jackson. He just puts on his wig and a dress, and it's me, and you don't know that. It's one of the greatest mysteries of all time.

wouldn't regret [my "Brian" tattoo] if we weren't together. I can always have a kid and name him Brian. There are options."
Related:

Starscream is the sexiest Transformer. [Why?] 'Cause he just is. Why is Simba [from 'The Lion King'] sexy? He just was. Maybe it was because Jonathan Taylor Thomas was the voice. I can't tell you. It's something I just feel."
Related:

On the red carpet at the Golden Globes) "I am pretty sure I am a doppelganger for Alan Alda. I'm a tranny. I'm a man. I'm so painfully insecure. I'm on the verge of vomiting now. I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed. I'm scared."
Related:

If you eat Chinese food, your farts come out like Chinese food. If you eat Mexican food, your farts come out like Mexican food. And milk, it's like - you can smell the warmth in the fart. My wardrobe on Transformers always smells like farts, and I have no idea why."
Related:

I think people are born bisexual and they make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who is bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never sleep with a girl who had slept with a man."
Related:

I'm just really confident sexually and I think that sort of oozes out of my pores.

"[Transformers director Michael Bay] wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. So he's a nightmare to work for."
Related:

I didn't decide I'm going to be an actress because I want to be respected for how I play chess. I don't think men approach me for intellectual conversation. I'm definitely labelled in the pin-up category and I haven't given people a reason to take my work seriously yet."
Related:

UW_Husky88
12-05-2009, 11:04 PM
Proof that anyone can be a celebrity as long as they are attractive, have a lot of money (MTV reality "stars"), or are the son/daughter of someone famous (Miley Cyrus). Whatever happened to people of substance? I remember when TV shows were intelligent/well-written and acted, instead of just cranking out lazy "reality" TV shows about nothing, and that are often scripted. It really makes me wonder, after watching The Hills for one episode, how Seinfeld can claim to be a show about nothing yet leave me impressed with the clever script and a show a about "reality" can be so vapid and fake.

Also, when did Hollywood become such an aristocracy where rich people (former stars) keep getting richer through their offspring?

albino smurf
12-06-2009, 06:41 AM
Zac Efron is my obsession, we're the same person. We're not actually here, it's like Janet and Michael Jackson. He just puts on his wig and a dress, and it's me, and you don't know that. It's one of the greatest mysteries of all time.

That is some funny stuff. Actually I like all of those quotes. At least she is honest about it and not reciting the standard canned crap.

jazzyfunkybluesy
12-06-2009, 06:55 AM
This chick is hot as all get out but man is she annoying.

albino smurf
12-06-2009, 07:24 AM
I resent having to prove that I'm not a ****** - but I do. And part of it is my own fault.

How can you be annoyed by statements like that? Maybe the most honest woman ever.

David_Is_Right
12-06-2009, 07:55 AM
Megan Fox is one of those celebrities who is ostensibly intelligent when you first read something they've said, yet a few moments later, you realise they are just as stupid and ignorant as one of The Hills cast.

MakeSenseNotBabies
12-06-2009, 08:18 AM
...ostensibly intelligent...

Scarlett???

jazzyfunkybluesy
12-06-2009, 02:43 PM
How can you be annoyed by statements like that? Maybe the most honest woman ever.

Plus she can't act.

tricky
12-06-2009, 03:54 PM
Also, when did Hollywood become such an aristocracy where rich people (former stars) keep getting richer through their offspring?

Probably since the Golden Era of Hollywood. Just that reality TV is another avenue.

Omega_7000
12-06-2009, 04:04 PM
Just goes to show how important looks are. Our world is very materialistic!

zapvor
12-06-2009, 04:49 PM
megan fox isnt even hot. i cant believe shes got such a following

YULitle
12-06-2009, 05:25 PM
megan fox isnt even hot. i cant believe shes got such a following

WHAT?! She is definitely hot. No question. But, she can't act for beans.

Still, some of these quotes are humorous. I wonder how she is one-on-one now. Maybe she is not dumb? Maybe she is? Hard to say. Still, very honest. Maybe it's a ploy.... Smart ploy.

Transformers 2 was awful, either way. Nothing she could do about that.

"Hey, let's introduce more stereotypical characters to broaden our appeal!"
"yeah, good idea! Who are we missing?"
"black people"
"I know! two jive-talking, slang-heavy robots?!?!?"
"perfect!"

Kobble
12-06-2009, 11:08 PM

Still, some of these quotes are humorous. I wonder how she is one-on-one now. Maybe she is not dumb? Maybe she is? Hard to say. Still, very honest. Maybe it's a ploy.... Smart ploy.

"black people"
"perfect!"When I heard she likes guys in their 30's I yelled in my mind, FAKE!

tikkimonkey
12-06-2009, 11:28 PM
If you eat Chinese food, your farts come out like Chinese food. If you eat Mexican food, your farts come out like Mexican food. And milk, it's like - you can smell the warmth in the fart. My wardrobe on Transformers always smells like farts, and I have no idea why."

I laughed.

Puddy
12-06-2009, 11:33 PM
If you have big ones, that goes a long way with guys.

Based on previous posts, I am not sure what you mean by "big ones" :-?

JoshDragon
12-06-2009, 11:35 PM
I'm horrible to live with. I don't clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, "Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn't flush."
Related:

don't want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson - who I have nothing against, but I don't want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word I've every learned to prove, like, 'Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.' I don't want to have to do that. I resent having to prove that I'm not a ****** - but I do. And part of it is my own fault."
Related:

Ok, well let me tell you what [High School Musical] is really about. High School Musical is about this group of boys who are all being molested by the basketball coach, who is Zac Efron's dad. It's about them struggling to cope with this molestation. And they have these little girlfriends, who are their beards. Oh, and somehow there's music involved. You have to get stoned to watch it."
Related:

Robert Pattinson and Zac - they're just too pretty with the big hair and the suits. And Rob is, what, 22? Zac is 21? That's a joke. Boys in their twenties are a waste of time. They have nothing to offer conversationally; they're immature. I feel like I have a better shot with someone in his thirties."
Related:

wouldn't regret [my "Brian" tattoo] if we weren't together. I can always have a kid and name him Brian. There are options."
Related:

Starscream is the sexiest Transformer. [Why?] 'Cause he just is. Why is Simba [from 'The Lion King'] sexy? He just was. Maybe it was because Jonathan Taylor Thomas was the voice. I can't tell you. It's something I just feel."
Related:

On the red carpet at the Golden Globes) "I am pretty sure I am a doppelganger for Alan Alda. I'm a tranny. I'm a man. I'm so painfully insecure. I'm on the verge of vomiting now. I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed. I'm scared."
Related:

Related:

I think people are born bisexual and they make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who is bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never sleep with a girl who had slept with a man."
Related:

I'm just really confident sexually and I think that sort of oozes out of my pores.

"[Transformers director Michael Bay] wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. So he's a nightmare to work for."
Related:

I didn't decide I'm going to be an actress because I want to be respected for how I play chess. I don't think men approach me for intellectual conversation. I'm definitely labelled in the pin-up category and I haven't given people a reason to take my work seriously yet."
Related:

Wow, well if I didn't hate her before, I do now. Am I the only straight teenager, who doesn't find her hot?

Noveson
12-07-2009, 06:27 PM
Wow, well if I didn't hate her before, I do now. Am I the only straight teenager, who doesn't find her hot?

You would be if you were straight.

flyinghippos101
12-07-2009, 06:59 PM
Related:

Truthiness in action folks, Stephen Colbert is proud

T1000
12-07-2009, 07:58 PM

No, both my cousin and I think she's overrated. She's good, but nothing special

zapvor
12-07-2009, 09:34 PM

"perfect!"

sorry Yulite. i have mad respect for you as a stringer. but ladies? megan fox is marginally hot. not cute, not pretty not beautiful barely hot. i would only do her becaus shes famous....

Blinkism
12-07-2009, 10:41 PM
Megan Fox has way too big of an Adam's Apple to be hot.

Sorry.

She passes all other criteria, but it's tough to ignore that big man-like bulge in her throat.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jXMIsK3dV50/SSWZrt6SuaI/AAAAAAAADkA/8sTxgk_HA7M/s400/megan-fox-bikini-gq-outtake-09.jpg

make your own conclusions, people!

lovecr717
12-08-2009, 03:56 AM
i still think she is a transexual

mawashi
12-08-2009, 04:07 AM
Based on previous posts, I am not sure what you mean by "big ones" :-?

Fed is the Megan Fox of this forum only dumber & a lot less interesting to look at :lol:!

mawashi

jazzyfunkybluesy
12-08-2009, 07:50 AM
Look at her she thinks she is the new Marilyn Monroe. Well this is why she is miles away.

-She looks like a tranny
-She has trashy tatoos
-Her thumbs are absolutely disgusting
-She thinks she is hot as Marilyn Monroe

LiveForever
12-08-2009, 08:37 AM
Look at her she thinks she is the new Marilyn Monroe. Well this is why she is miles away.

-She looks like a tranny
-She has trashy tatoos
-Her thumbs are absolutely disgusting
-She thinks she is hot as Marilyn Monroe
She is hotter than Monroe. Not as popular but much hotter at least in my opinion.

Blade0324
12-08-2009, 12:28 PM
sorry Yulite. i have mad respect for you as a stringer. but ladies? megan fox is marginally hot. not cute, not pretty not beautiful barely hot. i would only do her becaus shes famous....

I don't like Megan Fox in the least but I gotta say that you are positively mad if you don't think she's hot. As annoying and rediculous as I find her there are few women I have ever seen that I find as smokin hot as her.

jazzyfunkybluesy
12-08-2009, 01:13 PM
She is hotter than Monroe. Not as popular but much hotter at least in my opinion.

To each his own piece of.:twisted:

stormholloway
12-08-2009, 01:20 PM
What's funny is a bunch of dweeby internet virgins talking about how this woman isn't hot when in reality you'd go running into a corner with your hands covering your nuts if she even grazed your thigh.

zapvor
12-08-2009, 01:42 PM
lol stormhooloway

jazzyfunkybluesy
12-08-2009, 07:05 PM
That is accurate she likes chicks.

Oui, c'est moi.
12-09-2009, 06:33 AM
What's funny is a bunch of dweeby internet virgins talking about how this woman isn't hot when in reality you'd go running into a corner with your hands covering your nuts if she even grazed your thigh.
Haha post of the day.

I quite like Megan Fox. Not as an actress nor for her looks but because, unlike so many Hollywood starlets of that age group, she's doesn't try to act pretentious. A lot of them now come across as snobbish and conceited when they try to flaunt how intelligent they are. And quite often they're not that smart but some brownnosers let them think they are.

stormholloway
12-09-2009, 09:49 AM
You don't land hot babes by being intimadated by them. You keep them grounded by assuming its no big deal. You get it Storm?

True... then again, is she reading this?

malakas
12-09-2009, 09:57 AM
haha those are some funny quotes :mrgreen:

r2473
12-09-2009, 12:10 PM
I remember when TV shows were intelligent/well-written and acted,

When was that?

jazzyfunkybluesy
12-09-2009, 07:25 PM
Hey Storm, keep smoking smart guy.

ttbrowne
12-10-2009, 07:04 AM
I saw some Megan Fox fotos yesterday on The Superficial that left nothing, and I mean NOTHING, to the imagination.

Knightmace
12-11-2009, 08:48 PM
??????????????????????

NickH87
12-12-2009, 10:18 AM
Scarlett Jo >>>>

http://www.suchablog.com/images/scarlett-gg/scarlett-johansson-globes-02g.jpg

Fandango
12-13-2010, 05:48 AM
You don't land hot babes by being intimadated by them. You keep them grounded by assuming its no big deal. You get it Storm?

this man speaks the truth

Ashton
12-13-2010, 07:46 AM

"black people"
"perfect!"

haha racism!

Dilettante
12-13-2010, 08:07 AM
I like Scarlett Johansson a lot more.

That is some funny stuff. Actually I like all of those quotes. At least she is honest about it and not reciting the standard canned crap.

Nahh, in fact I think she tries too hard to look honest by playing the "regular girl" and she got it totally wrong. Reminds me of John Mayer. Both are stupid and annoying but both want to play the "I'm different and so very honest" role but they fall short because it shows they are really unbearable spoiled brats.

Dilettante
12-13-2010, 08:31 AM
Yeah.

I don't care how hot she can be, if she starts to talk about farting and she doesn't have a minimum higienic standard, she can GTFO from my ****ing presence.

I may be an Internet virgin but if I could get me a Megan Fox, then why not get me other hot girls who actually know when shut the **** up and how to use the shower.

In ten years she will probably be a disgrace.

max
12-13-2010, 08:34 AM
Who is Megan Fox?

El Diablo
12-13-2010, 08:40 AM
Was this thread meant to belittle Megan Fox or someone who deems her worthy of quoting?