PDA

View Full Version : looking for pro supex Max Touch in 1.35 or 15 g or suggestions on a replacment...

sequoia
12-07-2009, 12:05 PM
anyone know where to get reels of the 1.35 max touch ..... or a thicker multi with Urathane or some coating that is elastic....

So far I've tried blends of 18 g big ace main with Micor 19 big ace cross and it still wasnt great for my arm and I lost some pop on serves and returns....

NRG 2 is nice - but a bit pricey and I break it in 3 days.... gets mussy very fast.

lawlitssoo1n
12-07-2009, 01:00 PM
check the STRING TRADE thread on for sale and for trade section

siata94
12-07-2009, 01:55 PM
sequoia, email me...

number.432
12-07-2009, 01:58 PM
anyone know where to get reels of the 1.35 max touch ..... or a thicker multi with Urathane or some coating that is elastic....

So far I've tried blends of 18 g big ace main with Micor 19 big ace cross and it still wasnt great for my arm and I lost some pop on serves and returns....

NRG 2 is nice - but a bit pricey and I break it in 3 days.... gets mussy very fast.

If you break it that fast try hybrid maxim touch 16 cross with some poly string. OR perhaps you might want to consider switching over to use poly as your main string for prolong usage.

It's unfortunate that they no longer make MT 1.35.

It took me a while to find replacement for Poly power soft 19 when they first phased it out also. That's just how it goes.

sequoia
12-07-2009, 03:20 PM
dont know how to email but this seems to work just have a couple of min before I leave work..

sequoia
12-07-2009, 03:24 PM
If you break it that fast try hybrid maxim touch 16 cross with some poly string. OR perhaps you might want to consider switching over to use poly as your main string for prolong usage.

It's unfortunate that they no longer make MT 1.35.

It took me a while to find replacement for Poly power soft 19 when they first phased it out also. That's just how it goes.

I've tried many poly combos... havnt found anything with the touch and comfort on the arm...