PDA

View Full Version : So will pomade work?

samprasvsfederer123
12-07-2009, 07:17 PM
will hair pomade give me shiny soft wet looking hair throughout the whole day, like that look you get when you get out of the shower and dry it a little bit, it's shiny and soft, a soft shiny wet hair look for like 8 hours?

if it does what is the best pomade and can i get it like at a cvs,super cuts, or rite aid? not hard stuff that eventually stiff s out but long lasting perfect stuff.

GeorgeLucas
12-07-2009, 07:22 PM
YOU CAN PICK IT up FROM GOD. GET ME A BOTTLE TOO

yodudedudeyo
12-08-2009, 08:32 AM
everyone's hair is different. go buy some hair products and see which one works best for you. this is like your 4th thread on you wanting shiny "just out of the shower" hair.

ttbrowne
12-08-2009, 01:25 PM
Ulysses Everett McGill: Hold on, I don't want this pomade. I want Dapper Dan.
Pomade Vendor: I don't carry Dapper Dan, I carry Fop.
Ulysses Everett McGill: Well, I don't want Fop, godd*** it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
Pomade Vendor: Watch your language, young feller, this is a public market. Now if you want Dapper Dan, I can order it for you, have it in a couple of weeks.
Ulysses Everett McGill: Well, ain't this place a geographical oddity. Two weeks from everywhere!

ipitythefool
12-08-2009, 02:46 PM
^^^ LOL :) my fav movie! funny, when i saw the thread title, dapper dan was the first that came to my mind LOL

Fee
12-08-2009, 02:54 PM
Use the leftover grease from your Fry Daddy.