PDA

View Full Version : Need your advise on string choice

Yehan
12-11-2009, 02:19 PM
Every winter I experiment with string combinations and racquet combinations until I drive my self crazy. This winter is no exception. I do like to get some help with a few questions.
I currently use Unique big hitter blue 17g. It's a great string and much easier on the arm and budget than the luxlon big banger rough I was using before. I've been eyeing Kurshbaum (sp?) Spiky shark 17g. How does this play compared to the other two I mentioned?
I am using prince graphite 93 (not the new version, but the old one) and sometimes switch to babolat pure drive RD plus or the wilson n-six one tour.

InsideOut94
12-11-2009, 03:24 PM
Every winter I experiment with string combinations and racquet combinations until I drive my self crazy. This winter is no exception. I do like to get some help with a few questions.
I currently use Unique big hitter blue 17g. It's a great string and much easier on the arm and budget than the luxlon big banger rough I was using before. I've been eyeing Kurshbaum (sp?) Spiky shark 17g. How does this play compared to the other two I mentioned?
I am using prince graphite 93 (not the new version, but the old one) and sometimes switch to babolat pure drive RD plus or the wilson n-six one tour.

Genesis Spin X. Great string great price. If you want to hybrid it, mix it with a string like Genesis Black Magic or Pro Supex Titan Syn. Hope this helps.

Yehan
12-14-2009, 08:06 AM
How does Genesis play compared to Luxilon? Softer, harder?? What tension do you use when you do a hybrid.