PDA

View Full Version : New pope !

ibemadskillzz
04-20-2005, 06:57 PM
The new pope was elected. He looks scary, he looks like the devil and dracula eyes. WoW so scary....

fishuuuuu
04-20-2005, 06:59 PM
He reminds me of the emperor from the first Star Wars trilogy.

http://poststuff4.entensity.net/042005/pope2.jpg

tennisnoob
04-20-2005, 07:07 PM
He reminds me of the emperor from the first Star Wars trilogy.

http://poststuff4.entensity.net/042005/pope2.jpg

The dark side clouds everything........

Capt. Willie
04-20-2005, 08:05 PM
And lets not forget he was a member of the Hitler Youth.

tennis-n-sc
04-21-2005, 03:28 AM
Capt. Willie, let's not bring up all our poor decisions made when we were 15 or 16. He did have the good judgement to desert. I expect a very committed continuation of John Paul's ideology toward the very conservative church. Being a catholic, I think some changes are in order but we'll see.

scez
04-21-2005, 03:45 AM
And lets not forget he was a member of the Hitler Youth.

Ah crap, I am Jewish ... But I doubt he will do anything

Morpheus
04-21-2005, 04:01 AM
He will further divide the Church, as Moses divided the Red Sea.

Feña14
04-21-2005, 12:10 PM
Damn, I wanted the Nigerian bloke, I could of just seen him coming out on the balcony with all his guards and bling, and MC'ing the blessing.

I don't think this one is the right man for the job.

Superior_Forehand
04-21-2005, 01:25 PM
He joined the hitler youth because the service was compulsory. Just google it ont the internet.

theace21
04-21-2005, 02:35 PM
Liam Curran

I am stealing that joke for later...

CrazyScheiner
04-21-2005, 03:20 PM
I actually proposed about 2-3 months ago that the Vatican might have hid some ****'s post-WWII... and how ironic with the new Pope... oh well

Prestige_Spin
04-21-2005, 07:28 PM
Screw you guys the new pope is kick ***! He's German, is catholic like me, and has the coolest name in the world Benedict. I wish my name was Benedict. And those that do not take my point of view or dont like the pope ur going to hell were there is no tennis.

Phil
04-21-2005, 08:00 PM
Screw you guys the new pope is kick ***! He's German, is catholic like me, and has the coolest name in the world Benedict. I wish my name was Benedict. And those that do not take my point of view or dont like the pope ur going to hell were there is no tennis.

I wonder if the new pope is aware of how irrelevant he actually is. No, probably not.

Morpheus
04-21-2005, 08:05 PM
I wonder if the new pope is aware of how irrelevant he actually is. No, probably not.

Ouch! Finally, an insightful point of view.

CivicLx
04-21-2005, 10:00 PM
Yeah I heard that on the news last night that he is a former ****, but well certainly not defending NAZIs but he was young and I think they were kind of forced into it. I certainly don't think he ever did anything immoral, or at least I hope not!

tiadeserbia
04-21-2005, 10:06 PM
Well I read these predictions like a month ago. They all said that a "transitional" Pope will be elected, and they even mentioned the winner (they were right). This Pope os 76 i think and we can already start speculations about the "real deal"...but we have to wait a couple of years.

tennis-n-sc
04-22-2005, 05:34 AM
Phil, do you mean irrelevant when compared to you?

USCfan
04-22-2005, 12:39 PM
Seriously, he was born in like, 1925 or something- how long do they think he's gonna last?

ibemadskillzz
04-22-2005, 04:35 PM

Phil, stop trying to put people down on a message board. And especially, the pope, I'm a catholic myself and have tremendous respect for the new pope, I don't think you understand what the pope does for the WHOLE world. After all, you're probably a short asian- lifeless asian. We all can act tough on a message board. come on man. nice homepage though, hahaha.

USCfan
04-22-2005, 05:13 PM
Short Asian-lifeless Asian? WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN???

USCfan
04-22-2005, 05:14 PM
So you're "putting down" Asians, huh?

camhabib
04-22-2005, 05:41 PM
This thread needs some of that yellow haz-mat tape put around it. I agree with ibemadskillzz, I am Catholic as well and don't appreciate the putting down of my religion or any other for that matter. It was a mandatory thing in the new popes day to join the youth program in Germany and he did it. He had the better judgment to leave it and that’s that. Put yourself in that position, what would you have done? Have you and your family killed because you didn't follow the law? I think not.

-Cameron

Shaolin
04-22-2005, 05:54 PM
The new pope just needs some lead tape at 3 & 9 and he'll be ok.

nytennisplayer
04-22-2005, 08:07 PM
Phil, stop trying to put people down on a message board. And especially, the pope, I'm a catholic myself and have tremendous respect for the new pope, I don't think you understand what the pope does for the WHOLE world. After all, you're probably a short asian- lifeless asian. We all can act tough on a message board. come on man. nice homepage though, hahaha.

Hypocrite of the Year Award goes to ibemadskillzz.

wtennis206
04-22-2005, 09:04 PM
why dont you shut the hell up?

fishuuuuu
04-22-2005, 09:10 PM

Not to be condescending but I wonder if you realize how irrelevant you are. No, probably not.

But what's kinda comical is that in his short time as Pope, he will have reached (the hearts and minds of) millions upon millions upon millions of Catholics not to mention those of other faith traditions and in the whole entirety of your life you will not.

Capt. Willie
04-22-2005, 10:21 PM
I just wanna know what a "short asian- lifeless asian" is. Well at least he didn't write "midget oriental" as that would have really been offensive.

bismark
04-22-2005, 11:14 PM
.....I'm a catholic myself and have tremendous respect for the new pope, I don't think you understand what the pope does for the WHOLE world. After all, you're probably a short asian- lifeless asian. We all can act tough on a message board. come on man. nice homepage though, hahaha.

"Short lifeless Asian".....Your new Pope must be SO PROUD of you!

ibemadskillzz - "Hypocrite of the Year". Rightly so.

Phil
04-23-2005, 12:20 AM
Not to be condescending but I wonder if you realize how irrelevant you are. No, probably not.

But what's kinda comical is that in his short time as Pope, he will have reached (the hearts and minds of) millions upon millions upon millions of Catholics not to mention those of other faith traditions and in the whole entirety of your life you will not.

Yeah, Right. Tell me another one. IRRELEVANT. Look it up.

Ah yes, the message of love as perscribed by your beloved pope. I understand what the pope does for the "Whole" world...zilich.

I'm not really even sure what your other comment MEANS (English obviously not being your first, second, third or even fourth language), but it SOUNDS derogatory and racist...an insult to all Asians on the board and everywhere. Bismark said it best-you're a first class *** and major league hypocrite. Go back to your bedroom and jer-k off, you worthless mound of flesh...

Kevin T
04-23-2005, 09:20 AM
Phil's my favorite. He may be short but I don't think he's Asian? And he's definitely not "lifeless". Phil, you're just too mean to be posting on a message board. I am calling a timeout for Phil. He should be ashamed of injecting humour and levity into stale situations.

schaefferm46
04-23-2005, 09:33 AM
i agree....

Phil
04-24-2005, 01:42 AM
Phil's my favorite. He may be short but I don't think he's Asian? And he's definitely not "lifeless". Phil, you're just too mean to be posting on a message board. I am calling a timeout for Phil. He should be ashamed of injecting humour and levity into stale situations.

Hee, hee...guess some people need to learn what levity IS first, then...maybe there is hope for them.

matchpoints
04-24-2005, 06:31 AM
Today on NPR they mentioned how he used to say that Catholicism was the best religion.

According to my favorite theology professor, "Every religion is perfect, at its best"

Pardon my ignorance, but does the pope get a salary? vacation time? bear children?

Morpheus
04-24-2005, 08:35 AM
Pardon my ignorance, but does the pope get a salary? vacation time? bear children?

Since I believe Moses really did part the Red Sea, I have to ask the obvious question: "Grizzly or Panda?"

Jet Rink
04-24-2005, 08:38 AM
Heretical.

Exile
04-24-2005, 08:52 AM
Since I believe Moses really did part the Red Sea, I have to ask the obvious question: "Grizzly or Panda?"

Pwned. GG, no re thx.

(sorry for the cyber crap language)

ibemadskillzz
04-24-2005, 09:18 AM
Hee, hee...guess some people need to learn what levity IS first, then...maybe there is hope for them.

This guy is probably asian. He probably sits in front of a computer talking s*** all day and hiding behind that computer of his. Look at his homepage, it's a japanese website. why do you think you are always right?

Phil
04-24-2005, 05:06 PM
Hey, idiot (i.e. "ibemadsillzz"), whose the one hiding behind a computer spewing racist garbage? I asked you before, in another thread, WHY you think I am Asian, not that it matters, because, well...I don't really care what an idiot thinks, if "thinking" is what you'd call it. As for being always right, well I'm NOT, but if it's a discussion with the likes of you, then yes...I will ALWAYS be right (because you'll ALWAYS be a moron-I can't lose there).

federer_nadal
04-24-2005, 06:23 PM

hahahaha thats a good one

Capt. Willie
04-24-2005, 07:31 PM
Pardon my ignorance, but does the pope get a salary? vacation time? bear children? I believe the answer is NO to all three.

K!ck5w3rvE
04-24-2005, 09:25 PM
He's......is catholic like me......

Of course he's catholic.....he can't be anything else if he's pope.

Andy Hewitt
04-24-2005, 09:35 PM
Of course he's catholic.....he can't be anything else if he's pope.
Yeah! U tell hiM!

matchpoints
04-24-2005, 09:41 PM

Hope you don't really hate Asians as we are everywhere and growing. Growing up here would really be a bugger for you. Btw, I'm 6'.

Superior_Forehand
04-24-2005, 09:47 PM
Short Asian-Lifeless Asian? LOL what the f*** is that supposed to mean?

Saito
04-25-2005, 12:19 AM

:lol::lol::lol: it's posts like these that keep me co,img back for more.....

Saito
04-25-2005, 12:20 AM
On a serious note though... How did this post go from talking about a holy man to racism? :confused: :confused:

Capt. Willie
04-25-2005, 05:50 PM
"Oh, which reminds me, did you hear the one about the Pope and Raquel Welch on the lifeboat?"

ragnaROK
04-26-2005, 05:35 PM
"Short Asian-lifeless Asian"? lol ok I get the short part. What the hell does Asian-lifeless mean? I hope it doesn't mean you're dissing Phil cause he doesn't live the stereotypical "Asian" lifestyle. Don't make racist comments if you're going to talk about being a Catholic otherwise you just look at a hypocrite while tarnishing your religion at the same time.