PDA

View Full Version : Wilson Enduro Mono

ckledzepplin
12-16-2009, 03:38 PM
Hi I've been looking for and affordable poly with good acess to spin, and not too hard on the elbow. would enduro mono be a good option. I use a k90 with wilson sensation 16 at 55lbs and a 1hbh and an eastern grip forehand.

lawlitssoo1n
12-16-2009, 04:20 PM
look into topspin brand strings, they have a number of poly's that you can choose from at an affordable price.

Toad
12-17-2009, 01:42 AM
Wilson Enduro is the worst poly I have ever used. I have strung up a Topspin Cyber Blue 1.25/Gosen OG-Micro 17 (less than $5 for string with reels of both) for some of my customers that are string breakers and have elbow problems...one of which was actually using Wilson Sensation 16. None of them had any problems with this string.

When I tried it out I found it to be to powerful for me though...I am currently trying Signum Pro Poly Plasma/Gosen OG-Micro (about the same cost as the other set up), and find it to be nearly identical to Cyber Blue in terms of softness, just with a little less power and more control.

Frank BD
12-19-2009, 06:23 AM
I've used enduro and don't like it. It bothered my elbow and wrist in both my pdr+ and pogos. it seemed dead to me after 2-4 hours of play and didn't give much feel even for the brief time it was alive.

like mentioned above, Topspin offers a pretty low price and a much better value. i've tried both cyber flash and cyber blue. like but not love in both cases. of the two i guess i would go with blue.

alidisperanza
12-19-2009, 12:55 PM
going from sensation to Enduro = No-No if you're looking for something elbow friendly. My personal favorite recommendation would be Kirshbaum Pro Line II. Check out the new Co-polys as well.

skuludo
12-19-2009, 10:45 PM
Is this string powerful?