PDA

View Full Version : Get ripped in just 4 weeks???

teppeiahn1
12-18-2009, 07:56 AM
Lately there has been constant ad about this get riped in 4 weeks.

I strongly believed it was a lie and bull and still do now but i clicked on it, even though seems like some farytale.

seems like all you have to do is drink powder 3 times a day and you get riped.

http://www.stevegetsripped.com/blog.php?t202id=9505&t202kw=Eto_YPXML-160x160-US

even though site has befor and after pics I strongly believe its fake.

Any info on this magical powders? if its true maby roids?

r2473
12-18-2009, 08:19 AM
I would say it works.

I have not clicked on the ad, but I will assume the following:

1) It doesn't say anything about building muscle. In other words, if you want to look like the guy in the ad, you must already have the muscle on your body.

2) The guy in the ad is going from something like 15% bodyfat to 10% bodyfat. That would be something like 10 pounds difference.

In summary, the ad assumes you already have the muscle and is going to help you lose 10 pounds. I would not say that drinking shakes for a month is the best way to lose 10 pounds, but I bet it works.

Kobble
12-18-2009, 08:24 AM
Look at how the site is structured, that is the work of hustler's. Just cut your calories and work hard if that is your goal. Losing weight is easy, just burn more than you take in.

Itagaki
12-18-2009, 08:43 AM
basically just looks like another acai/coloncleanse/NO scam

sure they might work(and people claim success with such supplements), but only if you put in the effort and eat right

If you're really interested in trying those supplements, dont bother with the free trial ********, they are all for the most part scams, just shop around for similar stuff

rommil
12-18-2009, 08:53 AM
Lately there has been constant ad about this get riped in 4 weeks.

I strongly believed it was a lie and bull and still do now but i clicked on it, even though seems like some farytale.

seems like all you have to do is drink powder 3 times a day and you get riped.

http://www.stevegetsripped.com/blog.php?t202id=9505&t202kw=Eto_YPXML-160x160-US

even though site has befor and after pics I strongly believe its fake.

Any info on this magical powders? if its true maby roids?

I don't know if you can get ripped in 4 weeks. I do know you can get ripped off in a very much shorter time.

teppeiahn1
12-18-2009, 04:16 PM
I go to the gym and train hard in there. So no need for me to try this stuff. prolly bad for u too

chess9
12-18-2009, 04:43 PM
I've been lifting since I was 8. Playing sports all my life. In the last 40 years, I'd say there have been, maybe, a total of 12 months of my life when I was ripped, i.e. below about 6% bodyfat. If getting ripped were normal, easy, and something everyone could do with some powders, I wouldn't still be reading T-Nation, bodybuilding.com, Dr. Berardi, etc.

Furthermore, I'm not convinced being ripped is that good for an athlete, and particularly an amateur tennis player. 10-12% for a tennis player is good. Under about 8% and you are taking a huge risk with being overtrained, underfed, tired, shot immune system, etc.

If you want to get ripped go to Mexico and buy steroids and die young of liver or kidney failure.

Otheriwise, eat right, train sensibly and CONSISTENTLY (like, forever, dude :) ) and find some happiness in life.

These are just my opinions, and they are wrong, I'm sure, and as usual. :)

Best of luck.

-Robert

LafayetteHitter
12-18-2009, 06:16 PM
That ad was a typo, it was supposed to read,

Get ripped off in 4 weeks or less.....

volusiano
12-18-2009, 08:00 PM
LOL, it's pretty lame when a lot of the faces are blacked out in the before/after pictures. How do we even know they're the same people in the first place?

SuperDuy
12-18-2009, 08:25 PM
Exactly, lmfao!

topher.juan
12-19-2009, 10:32 PM
Four months, maybe.. even then I'm skeptical.. you basically have to put your job/life on hold if you want results that fast. besides, you can't build that kind of muscle in 4weeks, you can lose 10lbs of fat though (if you are already overweight). There simply is no fast secret to "getting ripped", none, just hard work and dedication over time, lots of time. I see kids at the gym buying into this stuff and taking handfulls of pills before they workout, just crazy. Getting into that kind of shape -- and maintaining it -- is very difficult, no way around it. If you go to the gym 3x a week for 2hrs at a time, you'll start to see results in six weeks, but you won't be nearly ripped, just a slight change in your body type.. for dramatic results you'd need to be putting in 40hrs a week, which is probably bad for your body if you're even able to do it.

Related link... see the 4month difference this guy did: http://www.johnstonefitness.com/ pudgy programmer turns into body builder. Even his 4month difference is hard to believe, though I think it's legit.

r2473
12-20-2009, 09:29 AM
Related link... see the 4month difference this guy did: http://www.johnstonefitness.com/ pudgy programmer turns into body builder. Even his 4month difference is hard to believe, though I think it's legit.

This is believable. In the first phase he lost 50 pounds in 4 months. Though he claims muscle gain, the numbers (and pictures) don't support that. In fact, the numbers say he lost 1 lb. LBM (meaning he basically stayed even and lost 50 pounds of fat). 50 pounds in 4 months is a lot, but possible.

In the next 2+ months he lost a pound of fat and gained a pound of muscle. Nothing unbelievable about that.

Over the next 4 years he gained 25 pounds of muscle and lost about 2 pounds of fat. This is also very believable.

I think the guy in the link is a fine example of slow steady progress and dedication to a goal.

As a side note, this guy "only" gained 25 lbs. of muscle and look at the dramatic change. Consider this next time some guy says he put on 30 pounds of muscle in 6 months (or whatever ridiculous claims people make). 25 lbs. of "real muscle" makes a very dramatic change. A hell of a lot more than 30 pounds of "internet muscle".